What's new

Jemima Khan goes Thermonuclear on Najam Sethi over Religion.

You need to understand the concept of "Takfir", "Ijtihad" and "Fiqh", and their interconnectivity...... if someone calls themselves Muslims, you are no one to question them, it's solely the domain of Allah the Almighty to judge them on the day of judgement....... this all depends upon the school of thought you follow, for example, the followers Ahmad ibn Hanbal, and his, namely the Salafists and to an extent the Deobandiz, have their own version of Islam, mostly full of hate, defying the merciful properties of Allah "Al Rehman / Al Rahim"..... anyhow, your sect, your grave...

I am just sharp edge of Allah's sword, I get activated only when I see uninformed people jumping up, down and using religion as emotional black-mail.

My only problem is that she is claiming her self a muslim. that all and in my first comments i said that. any way no heart feelings

Don't you believe in the fact that marriages and life partners are preordained by the will of Allah the Almighty? If yes, then who are we to say that it wasn't Allah's will that they both got married...... sometimes, best course of action is to give people "benefit of the doubt".......

That is true, but, Allah (SWT) guides only who want his guidance and let the people astray who want to go the other way.

God points out the right path, for some paths lead the wrong way: if He wished, He could guide you all. (16:9)

There is another verse which favours your point:

Live with them in accordance with what is fair and kind: if you dislike them, it may well be that you dislike something in which God has put much good. (4:19)

And then, there is this verse:

God does not change the condition of a people [for the worse] unless they change what is in themselves (13:11)

May be IK was in a worse state of faith when he married Jemima Khan, with passage of time - and this is natural - the evolution of his faith occured and Allah made a way for their separation.

We sent them with clear signs and scriptures. We have sent down the message to you too [Prophet], so that you can explain to people what was sent for them, so that they may reflect. (16:44)

I am not forcing anything on anybody, I only want to say that bigger the position of a Sadiq and Amin, the bigger should be the scrutiny of his character by the people who are his responsibility. Remember the tale of Omar bin Khattab (PBUH) and his son regarding 2 pieces of cloths.

My only problem is that she is claiming her self a muslim. that all and in my first comments i said that. any way no heart feelings

She can, who knows? Do you know she will go to Hell? Do you? Do you even know following age old retarded rituals and customs as right? Killing people over petty issues constitutes to being a Muslim?

Khair live and let live, dont pass judgments if you cant handle the same.

1972398_10152028809837663_2105646902_n.jpg

This marxist son of a bitch says all the time that religion doesn't matter except only when it matters to him!
22700.jpg

@DESERT FIGHTER :D

I have not fabricated anything, but only analysed what was actually available.

Sorry mate, in your analysis you have took 2 and 2 and made 22.

You really think if the Goldsmiths want to make business inroads into Pakistan, the only way they can think of is to marry their daughter to a cricketer?!

For half the cost of the wedding cake they could probably buy Ganja's loyalties for a decade.

This bastard needs to be humiliated realtime not just on twitter, talk about double standards.....

It was in the news at the time of their marriage that British nobility was involved. You should know that most marriages in very rich families are conducted as an arrangement in the Europe and European diaspora. At the time of marriage, Jemima Khan was 19, neither was she any pretty nor was a member of Mensa. No qualification except her dad was filthy rich. The obvious was why? you speculate and tell me what could have brought the two together with a large age difference also?

I also want you to have a look at post divorce Jemima, who kept her husband's surname because that brought her an immediate recognition in socialite circles. All the partners that she chose were also celebrity attention seekers, e.g. Russell Brand, Hugh Grant, Jeremy Clarkson etc. Immediately after divorce, she was photographed in questionable clothing (by Pakistani standards) then, I read that she had got some sort of immunity from news. Unfortunately, I do not remember what it is called. Late Princess Margaret had also that immunity.

I do not want anybody to believe that but I am certain that Jemima Khan is terribly interested in having her sons reaching the halls of powers in Pakistan. This is a natural thing.

It sounds like you are clinically passing judgements on a robotic figure who is out and about to cash in on any and everything. That to me is unfair. Otherwise there would have been no mentioning of her being not pretty or anything of that sort. Being pretty or not is a subjective opinion I find a lot of people not in the least pretty but others do so its to each his/her own. Secondly, She is a human being and her reasons for her marriage to Imran Khan were her business nor mine or anybody else's so I won't speculate on that but the woman has not only got money but fame as well so I hardly think that she is out to earn it through marriages and relationships especially when she is a mother. I don't find her keeping her husband's surname to be an issue as well since he clearly is the father of her children and thats a bigger responsibility than many think especially for a single parent. I am not saying she or anybody else is perfect but we shouldn't see the worst in someone before finding any concrete evidence.

Najam Sethi is no good low life jerk who is well known for his " LIFAFA JOURNALISM " Talent.....:mad:

1972398_10152028809837663_2105646902_n.jpg

This marxist son of a bitch says all the time that religion doesn't matter except only when it matters to him!
@Aeronaut those who betrayed RASOOL SAW who do you they can be loyal to no one sir no one so stop wasting time on these idiots I can't understand why ISI tolerates these dumbos and they never face any accidents why by the way loved how Jammima Khan slapped him back

It sounds like you are clinically passing judgements on a robotic figure who is out and about to cash in on any and everything. That to me is unfair. Otherwise there would have been no mentioning of her being not pretty or anything of that sort. Being pretty or not is a subjective opinion I find a lot of people not in the least pretty but others do so its to each his/her own. Secondly, She is a human being and her reasons for her marriage to Imran Khan were her business nor mine or anybody else's so I won't speculate on that but the woman has not only got money but fame as well so I hardly think that she is out to earn it through marriages and relationships especially when she is a mother. I don't find her keeping her husband's surname to be an issue as well since he clearly is the father of her children and thats a bigger responsibility than many think especially for a single parent. I am not saying she or anybody else is perfect but we shouldn't see the worst in someone before finding any concrete evidence.

Amna i agree with your post except the bold part.

Technically and by law she is NO more his wife and she cant not keep the title of Mrs IK. .

rest if she is Jew or Christians that does not matter . Its her personal life and faith. Najam Sethi has nothing to do with personal life of Imran Khan even or anyone.

We criticise Sethi for his alleged role against Pakistan but we never targeted him for his personal private life. If people start doing that Sethi also has many things not looking good

Amna i agree with your post except the bold part.

Technically and by law she is NO more his wife and she cant not keep the title of Mrs IK. .

rest if she is Jew or Christians that does not matter . Its her personal life and faith. Najam Sethi has nothing to do with personal life of Imran Khan even or anyone.

We criticise Sethi for his alleged role against Pakistan but we never targeted him for his personal private life. If people start doing that Sethi also has many things not looking good

Well I wasn't referring to legal implications but yes if thats how it is then she can't as you rightly pointed out.

Well I wasn't referring to legal implications but yes if thats how it is then she can't as you rightly pointed out.

she is a beautiful woman , media specially our neo liberals have been portraying her as some kind of writer :) (indeed she lately tried to lay her hand on writing about Pakistani society though based on her limited knowledge), but the fact is that she is keeping surname "Khan" with her name just an attempt to be noticed. Specially when IK is now in active politics.

She made rash decisions on personal front viz a viz her relations but i feel she still longs for IM

From her tweets she is extremely quick to rebukes Najam Sethi’s labeling of her as “Jewish hairess” by describing her parents mothers as Christians vehemently but Why she keep silence on the other conversion issue Sethi's brought up in his same tweet…is she thought of her not Muslim anymore?

Blind Followers? Anyone?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom