What's new

Jemima Khan goes Thermonuclear on Najam Sethi over Religion.

Kompromat

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
1972398_10152028809837663_2105646902_n.jpg

This marxist son of a bitch says all the time that religion doesn't matter except only when it matters to him!

I love that girl... she's one of the most decent human beings.... this son of a bitch Najam Sethi needs to be castrated.... arsewipe..... ganday khandan ka ganda anda..... :mad:

He is a moron and an utter shame for a Pakistani. Jemima is a fine individual and gifted journalist. If you are being targeted with cheap shots, know that you are doing something RIGHT!

I saw this early today but I can't find those tweets that's why I didn't posted...

I genuinely feel ashamed of the way this fine lady has been treated in Pakistan and still she campaigns for issues like drone strikes and her concern for the Pakistani people is overwhelming. She might be an adherent of any religion or school of thought for all I care but she is a mighty fine human being.

Hello........ have we been introduced? :D

I genuinely feel ashamed of the way this fine lady has been treated in Pakistan and still she campaigns for issues like drone strikes and her concern for the Pakistani people is overwhelming. She might be an adherent of any religion or school of thought for all I care but she is a mighty fine human being.

Yara, I don't know of ONE good Pakistani journalist..... what a shame!

what a D!ck. Tell him to spin on it...!

Earlier we were watching Geo and his programme came on for the entire hour he was praising Ganja. My mum goes change the channel and she was like after the job this guy cant Stop praising that idiot Ganja! Everyone hates him in my Family. :lol:

His face looks like he is being cursed the day he was born.

Back
Top Bottom