What's new

Jehangir Tareen’s Sugar Mills Post a 170% Increase in Gross Profits in 3 Months

Textile industry got neglected so much in pmln tenure because they didn't have any political clout

People here only bashing without providing solid proof of any influence jkt used to get what advantages to its mills exclusively

Haha what a joke growers always become innocent in the end bhai they are getting well above support price next year they will be planting more cane and sugar will become excess in 2 years

Read the whole article as well.. It mentions sugar mills owners have always been in government setup be pmln ppp or pti you wont believe but the the support sugar mills industry got in pmln is unmatched by pti so far..

Textile industry got neglected so much in pmln tenure because they didn't have any political clout

People here only bashing without providing solid proof of any influence jkt used to get what advantages to its mills exclusively

Bhai akele bachane nikle ho jahaz walon ko? unko zarorat nahi hai wo khud apna difah karlenge. jazbaati kyon hogaye ho?

not just bashing pti govt growers dont get their fair share in any govt sugar prices have gone up but cane prices are same as previois year

If thats the case whats the point of you being in PTI? As per what you have said about feudals/industrialists, i do agree with you, however the political setup of Pakistan doesn't allow a common man like me and you to come up the ranks.

As for JKT, he isn't a feudal, infact he is a self made man, his dad was just a police officer. He made his wealth from the ground up and is now the highest tax payer in Pakistan. I have been following him for a while even though he isn't from my area but from what i have a gathered he is a genius and he is sincere. why else would he work so hard to help PTI even though he knows he won't ever be able to become a lawmaker again?

While SMQ, he isn't my favorite person and i can't seem to figure it out. I reckon he has his vested interest in it but i am just guessing.

I think there seems to be some misunderstanding. I did not say I am in PTI. I said I am as far away from PTI, as I am far away from Noon League.

As for the rest of your post, it doesn't matter if he's self made or not. We know very well how self made billionaires are made in Pakistan. I believe Malik Riaz is another self made one. Plus, I don't think Tareen comes from the type of background you think he does. Please check his family history and connections again.

He represents the Industrial class in parliament that have been looting the country for a while now. The guy was the Minister for Industries and Production, he's as part and parcel of the status quo as they come.

Now imagine how much profit the sugar mills of Sharif and Zardari mafia would have made. Keep in mind they cumulatively have 15+ sugar mills.

I think there seems to be some misunderstanding. I did not say I am in PTI. I said I am as far away from PTI, as I am far away from Noon League.

Oh Sorry i did mis-understand that.

As for the rest of your post, it doesn't matter if he's self made or not. We know very well how self made billionaires are made in Pakistan. I believe Malik Riaz is another self made one. Plus, I don't think Tareen comes from the type of background you think he does. Please check his family history and connections again.

So you reckon that everyone that is a billionaire in Pakistan is a corrupt and no fair person can ever make money? As i said previously i have followed him for a while. unlike others who joined politics and got rich, he got rich first and then joined politics. I am pretty sure you won't but if you do want to know more about him then read this brief article on him.

https://tribune.com.pk/story/1814658/6-man-called-tareen/

Seriouly. How cheap reporting it is. He made a profit of just .1% after a loss and people are making corruption charges. Hats off to Pakistani mentality.

DO you guys know no multinational will work unless they make 10% profit. means 100 times more than what Jahagir Tareen made is the minimum threshold for any of the big organizations on which we dream to work with

Ley me tell you once again this year growers are getting much higher prices today i was told some people in sindh paying 260 even support price in 192 there
not just bashing pti govt growers dont get their fair share in any govt sugar prices have gone up but cane prices are same as previois year

I know the some facts and trying to stop fake news from spreading you can bash him on something else which i wont know something about like his involvement in punjab govt i will simply ignore that thread
Bhai akele bachane nikle ho jahaz walon ko? unko zarorat nahi hai wo khud apna difah karlenge. jazbaati kyon hogaye ho?

Seriouly. How cheap reporting it is. He made a profit of just .1% after a loss and people are making corruption charges. Hats off to Pakistani mentality.

DO you guys know no multinational will work unless they make 10% profit. means 100 times more than what Jahagir Tareen made is the minimum threshold for any of the big organizations on which we dream to work with
Then Pakistanis wonder why every big company in the world has offices next door but only a handful have offices in Pakistan.

It's Pakistanis second nature to expect every rich man to have gotten it by loot and plunder like Sharif and Zardari.

Oh Sorry i did mis-understand that.

So you reckon that everyone that is a billionaire in Pakistan is a corrupt and no fair person can ever make money? As i said previously i have followed him for a while. unlike others who joined politics and got rich, he got rich first and then joined politics. I am pretty sure you won't but if you do want to know more about him then read this brief article on him.

https://tribune.com.pk/story/1814658/6-man-called-tareen/

I do know about him. The question is do you? Please, once again, check his family tree.

The article you posted is ridiculous, probably some paid PR crap. If Tareen comes from the professional middle class with zero connections amongst the elite, then I must be from the precariat class.

I do know about him. The question is do you? Please, once again, check his family tree.

The article you posted is ridiculous, probably some paid PR crap. If Tareen comes from the professional middle class with zero connections amongst the elite, then I must be from the precariat class.

So what ever i provide is ridiculous but you provide nothing to back your claims. This is not how discussions are done, no one will take your word if you can't substantiate it with sources.

All people assume that army is controlling the whole Pakistan via controlling Imran Khan but the sad reality is Jahangir Tareen is the one controlling PTI including Imran Khan. He is the one pulling all the strings and all the strings are always pulled to bring profit to his sugar mill mafia. He is the real devil in government right now.

Ley me tell you once again this year growers are getting much higher prices today i was told some people in sindh paying 260 even support price in 192 there
last year sugar was what 48 per kg avg cane price was 190 this year sugar is 60+ and cane prices are same! konsi sciene hai bhai meray ya? i am not anti pti the system is fked up in this country and is only there to serve elites govt jis ki bhi ho!

Back
Top Bottom