What's new

Jehangir Tareen’s Sugar Mills Post a 170% Increase in Gross Profits in 3 Months

Ok so nobody friends with IK or affiliated with the party is allowed to improve their business or increase revenue then.

I suggest you learn what conflict of interest actually is, and unless the PM is personally giving Jahangir Tareen's businesses an advantage there is none.

Ok:coffee:

Could you please compare last five years statements before making any corruption charges???
Last year the sugar mafia I mean mill suffered a loss, kindly read the op

Jahangir Tareen is shady, but I dont see how jumping to conspiracy theories achieves anything. Might as well say the CIA is boosting his business.

Are you accusing him for smuggling for the CIA?

Business recorder analysis of annual statement
Screenshot_20200128_224337.jpeg

You are only looking at percentage change but it doesn't matter much in terms of ROI last whole year was very bad financially the article only telling picture of 1 quarter. It is meaning less to argue if you keep looking at only 1 quarter. So much for mafia that gst was enhanced from 8 to 17% which pmln couldn't do in its five years despite many attempts/plans
Ok:coffee:

Last year the sugar mafia I mean mill suffered a loss, kindly read the op

I remember that Lahore Jalsa in 2011 where IK talked about change and revolution for the masses, whilst sitting with a feudal on his right, and a Pir on his left. I don't find this surprising, I find it more surprising that so many educated Pakistanis actually bought this dream that people who are benefiting from the status quo will bring about change. IK may wish well, but he has the same rot around him. Not surprising at all.

I remember that Lahore Jalsa in 2011 where IK talked about change and revolution for the masses, whilst sitting with a feudal on his right, and a Pir on his left. I don't find this surprising, I find it more surprising that so many educated Pakistanis actually bought this dream that people who are benefiting from the status quo will bring about change. IK may wish well, but he has the same rot around him. Not surprising at all.
You are wiser than most in that case. I admit I was suckered in and fooled, I only moved after dharna politics started. And it took me a while longer to learn some things that are far worse than what might be seen at the surface level.

Thanks for the info share.

How many illegal aliens did you lynch today in your service to mother india?

We don't have aliens in India... and Modi government is now taking care of ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS...

meanwhile...

Back
Top Bottom