What's new

Jehadi Threatl:Stop Myanmar violence before jihadis step in

Status
Not open for further replies.
These 3 ft midget burmese ...##$@ should be taught a lesson.....

3ft Does not mean they are weak . Their Country was not a parking space for greeks , Mongols , turks , Arabs etc etc etc . Only british subdued them . Their Country is also land of martial arts . How Many you have dear sir . Read some things about Burma before writing ignorance filled posts .

Pagan Kingdom - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ava Kingdom - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hanthawaddy Kingdom - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bando - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Lethwei - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Banshay - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Pongyi thaing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Naban - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I won't.. And I don't do drugs..maybe you do your avatar seems to fit you :lol:
Instead of personal attacks can you comment on Uighur Muslims in china?

This thread is not about your family but rohingya people and their genocide at the hands of rakhine retards.... but some retarded hindu warriors seem to enjoy rakhine farts and support a genocide.

Just another internet warrior...dont take it seriously.

Here comes the internet hindu with his trident.
Fidayeen Pakistani nationalist getting out of control :lol:

Another retarded internet hindu.

3ft Does not mean they are weak . Their Country was not a parking space for greeks , Mongols , turks , Arabs etc etc etc . Only british subdued them . Their Country is also land of martial arts . How Many you have dear sir . Read some things about Burma before writing ignorance filled posts .

Pagan Kingdom - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ava Kingdom - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hanthawaddy Kingdom - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bando - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Lethwei - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Banshay - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Pongyi thaing - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Naban - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Who cares abt those retarded evil midgets who kill innocent people... burma my foot.....even japanese screwed them.

How could You forget Sindhdesh . You are being partial.

Your monkey avatar suites you.

This is Burma's internal matter, let them handle it.

This thread is not about your family but rohingya people and their genocide at the hands of rakhine retards.... but some retarded hindu warriors seem to enjoy rakhine farts and support a genocide.

Here comes the internet hindu with his trident.

Another retarded internet hindu.

Who cares abt those retarded evil midgets who kill innocent people... burma my foot.....even japanese screwed them.

Aah look who is talking about Getting Screwed :rofl: . Pakistan throughout it's history has been ruled by a foreign ruler whether it was an Indian , Arab , Greek , Turk , Mongol or Afghani . Even now United states is virtually ruling you . and If Rohingyas and Rakhine muslims hold the same view as you about native ppl no wonders they are getting royally screwed .

I say evacuate all muslims and bomb the hell out of burma , If in the name of taliban and saddam US can bom afghanistan and Iraq , then why should not muslim countries do the same

Smack their a$$ , those little midgets

Rohingyas wanted to be a part of Pakistan in 1947, sadly we didn't listen to them! So when Myanmar got independence in 1948, they were not considered as burmese just because they wanted to become Pakistani. Bumars who constitute 68% of total population are involved in ethnic cleansing of all other religions except Budhism for example christian Kachins and muslim rohingyas. But except Rohingyas all were given citizenship of Burma! Rohingyas are stateless people

India agrees to that demand Whole Heartedly.
Show them some respect, or they will again sunk mumbai into drainage water, "Wahe guru ji ki Qasam Kat khaye ge en gadhar marathiu ku". Voice of Khalistan
and Plz donate U.P , Jharkand and chattisgarh for Loy A-stan.

Aah look who is talking about Getting Screwed :rofl: . Pakistan throughout it's history has been ruled by a foreign ruler whether it was an Indian , Arab , Greek , Turk , Mongol or Afghani . Even now United states is virtually ruling you . and If Rohingyas and Rakhine muslims hold the same view as you about native ppl no wonders they are getting royally screwed .

And you have been paying jiziya for 1000 years and living like 2nd class citizens..

Aww dont blow up on me cj...go do that in myanmar...:woot:

Loy Afghanistan....

I agree when Afghans say "anything west of Indus" is Afghanistan..

I support the afghans for destroying all temples ... remember the somnath temple?

Must you post BS all the time, before 1947, there was no Pakistan, if anything all the above ruled India.
When you people are cornered, you will drag anything into the argument, closing down of supply route should put a lid on any cheap banter.

I support the afghans for destroying all temples ... remember the somnath temple?

Went there four months back and had a blissful darshan of Somnath ji...
pray.gif

You were saying something ?

Jihadi Munna wants to play Jihad Jihad but Got Spanked. :lol:
Jihad in Maratha will starts after Marathwadi muslims rise. That would be the intresting event, and Yea! Don't forget Khalistanis, they would become a nightmare for Maratha.

Jihad in Maratha will starts after Marathwadi muslims rise. That would be the intresting event, and Yea! Don't forget Khalistanis, they would become a nightmare for Maratha.

LOL what??? WTF is Marathwadi Muslims :rofl: seriously never heard of them - where did u get this from?? and the only Khalistanis are left in Canada and pray tell me how would they become a nightmare for the Maratha's?:lol:

we wouldn't mind your trolling if it made any sense :hang2:

Wrath? :) If 20-22% are sikhs ? tu baki sub ne Choriya pehen rakhi hain kya?and Wat sikhs your constitution declare you hindus,
I'm having doubt on you , you might be among half hindu and half sikh type of community.

Android K Shunya seems to have met the first patriotic Sikh and is unable to believe it..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom