What's new

Jehadi Threatl:Stop Myanmar violence before jihadis step in

Status
Not open for further replies.
You give respect, you get respect. I think that's a fair rule to play by.

Yes that is why you massacre Christians and have anti-conversion laws eh? To "protect" them.

no we don't, we are a free country. Televangelists of Christian and Islamic variety, both come to India to harvest a few souls. Only recently, one such man from Pakistan our most favourite country, visited the country.

I think you mean Rat Shack?

Really? Is that why you were screaming about the Tamils not too long ago?

Yea...that site is basically vacant so all the Hindutvas come here

not at all.. looks like for every anti India video you post there is 10 videos of Lankan Tamil massacre video. It just shows how confused you are . Do you support the Buddhist Burmese or Rohyingyas? Because this thread is about them and not about Indians or Lankans or your hate for Tamils.

By the way, Makkal is a hardcore Elam supporter media. I am surprised you are propagating their views..

Would you like a violin to play soulful music for you and have some cheese as a side dish?

Last edited by a moderator:
Really? Is that why you were screaming about the Tamils not too long ago?

We scream and after we kiss...its like a marriage of odd couples but rest assured we are not taking guns against eachother.

Says the killers of 40,000 Tamils.

actually its hundreds of thousands from the beginning of the war. And millions who fled the country. Tamils reduced from nearly 25% to less than 10%. It is textbook definition of ethnic cleansing.

We scream and after we kiss...its like a marriage of odd couples but rest assured we are not taking guns against eachother.

No you were only threatening to leave the Indian union.

actually its hundreds of thousands from the beginning of the war. And millions who fled the country. Tamils reduced from nearly 25% to less than 10%. It is textbook definition of ethnic cleansing.

Same for Kashmir no. Gujarat, Babri, Massacre of Christians in Orissa, Massacre of Sikhs, Violence of partition etc etc.

Would you like a violin to play soulful music for you and have some cheese as a side dish?

Is that what you do when you watch Tamil massacre videos?

Last edited by a moderator:
Too bad Internet Buddhists can't catch up. May be u people lessons from cyber jihadis.

my friend please don't use bad word against sri lanka .historically srilanka was part of india like hong kong was china .if i am not wrong in near future we again capture our land.and never forget we spread buddhism in sri lanka .see anciant indian map

Maurya_Dynasty_in_265_BCE.jpg

Same for Kashmir no. Gujarat, Babri, Massacre of Christians in Orissa, Massacre of Sikhs, Violence of partition etc etc.

lol.. prove where muslim or christian percentage of India has reduced. or thay have migrated enmasse

Is that what you do when you watch Tamil massacre videos?

No but when I hear of those 1200 Indian soldiers who made fertiliser for Sri Lankan soil, I do turn up the Bhangra beats.

No you were only threatening to leave the Indian union.

So does some Tamils, Punjabis etc etc..but at the end of the day we realize that our future lies in a strong Indian union so that we can do operations like Poomalai.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom