What's new

Jehadi Threatl:Stop Myanmar violence before jihadis step in

Status
Not open for further replies.
most of indians will say jihadis r terrorists , but budhists r right .
they will sue peace for these barbarians who have killed thousands of innocent Muslims ...
actually most of them have hate against Muslims, and it is quite clear from their posts although they all will refute it..
even now if Muslims of burma start retaliation and answer blood with blood ... they will start to call Muslims as terrorists.
and it is true that when whole the world will sit and enjoy the brutality, jihadies have every Right to go there and defend their follow Muslims ....
morally u should welcome them rather than calling them a threat,

Where did Indians come here? Do you support countries bringing in intense pressure upon Myanmar in a diplomatic way and forcing Myanmar to find a solution or bring Jihadis to that land? And Jihadis come with a baggage. Do you want that for these people?

see funny pak talk show

The discussion was good, although initially the anchor tried to link it with India, the rest of the panel was quite resonable in their view.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cant this thread merged with Existing Burma thread?????

@ Topic: I was reading some where , Buremese are afraid that These Muslims will create Kashmir like situation in Burma, so they are doing ethenic cleansing. As Muslims are not Vote bank there (As they are in India) , No burmese party are thinking about them.

Its Unfortunate that Burmese are kicking out there own ppl (Whom they don't accept as Burmese).

And who's the boogeyman in this 'Kashmir like' situation? Bangladesh? :rofl:

Yeah, we've heard that before. And I can tell you, it's complete and utter BS propaganda from the Junta.

Jihadis should go and suicide bomb these mofo budhist terrorists-
:rofl:
What did you smoke?
Funny guy :lol:

Though I am strictly against this.
I hope the Turkish Iranian Pakistani Muslims have some sympathy for Uighur Muslims in china too!xinjiang is craving freedom.. Help them too!

These 3 ft midget burmese ...##$@ should be taught a lesson.....

What did you smoke?

I hope the Turkish Iranian Pakistani Muslims have some sympathy for Uighur Muslims in china too!xinjiang is craving freedom.. Help them too!

How about stfu ... instead of trolling... indian punjabi drug addict.

These 3 ft midget burmese ...##$@ should be taught a lesson.....

How about stfu ... instead of trolling... indian punjabi drug addict.
I won't.. And I don't do drugs..maybe you do your avatar seems to fit you :lol:
Instead of personal attacks can you comment on Uighur Muslims in china?

What did you smoke?

Mate! I have sympathy for you too, and full support in Khalistans matter, Sikh should go for their only nation.

When are you applying for a Myanmarese visa ? :pop:

BTW dont underestimate the Theravada Buddhists...they are not of the same mindset as the Tibetan buddhists...they can be quite brutal, if need be..

Jehadis should try their antics in Burma. The response will be overwhelming.

BTW people here are not considering the geo politics. Myanmar has survived so long in isolation. They have started opening just now. West needs them more than they need west. They are fully capable of becoming another North Korea with better living standards considering their importance in ASEAN. Any neighbouring country ( especially Bangladesh ) will have lot to gain if Myanmar opens.

Mate! I have sympathy for you too, and full support in Khalistans matter, Sikh should go for their only nation.

Khalistanis First Demand is Lahore as Capital of Khalistan.

India agrees to that demand Whole Heartedly.

It is only the Pakistanis who are Delaying the Rise of Khalistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom