What's new

Jealous of China?

There's no reason to be nice to Indians then. The only investment India needs to do is in the mouths of their children. In the mean time, we should severely increase visa difficulties for Indians, who are very likely to be illegal immigrants in China.

The government is responsive, because there are numerous checks and balances within the government, such as between the Organization Department, the Supervision Ministry and the ordinary government workers, which keeps anyone from having arbitrary power. One phone call complaint to the supervision ministry about an ordinary worker could get them investigated, which would lead to an investigation of the organization department.

There are more contested elections in China than any other country except India.

I think your govt. is not that stupid. Making visa difficult for Indians will hurt China more than it hurt Indian. I hope you are aware trade deficit between India and China.

---------- Post added at 05:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:51 PM ----------

There are more contested elections in China than any other country except India.

This is new to me. Can you help us to understand what type of elections you are talking about, frequency, participants?

I think your govt. is not that stupid. Making visa difficult for Indians will hurt China more than it hurt Indian. I hope you are aware trade deficit between India and China.

Why would making visa difficult for potential illegal immigrants from India, hurt China? That's as ludicrous as saying because the US runs a trade deficiet with Mexico, it should make visas easier for illegal Mexicans. That's a nonsense statement.

Making visas more difficult for illegal Indians would increase public health, decrease our welfare burden, and reduce crime.

Local elections up to county level.

many Indians say that Indian government is infested with corrupted officials and dim wit good for nothing politicians.what they do everyday is hurting rather than helping India.if you have freedom,why not just throw those parasites out of the govenment?

I ask same question what benefit do you receive from Chinese Govt. one example ..all medical services are controlled by Govt. and being a communist country they should be serving people of all social back ground. But non can get treatment without advance payment. If you poor they let you die out side the gate.

In short both country and system have positives and negatives. Both countries have lot of room to improve. Both Counties are doing their best to improve life of their citizens with in constraints set by the system they have adopted.
You know well about Chinese medical system failure.China never a real communism but more capitalism maybe.

many Indians say that Indian government is infested with corrupted officials and dim wit good for nothing politicians.what they do everyday is hurting rather than helping India.if you have freedom,why not just throw those parasites out of the govenment?

They don't have freedom. That is why Indians are one of the fastest growing sources of illegal immigrants to the US and a major threat to global public health. They should be quarantined in India. Any country that gives a visa to an Indian without 1 million USD in his bank account is a fool.

seems like Indian style freedom gives a lot of morons freedom to talk their head off with nonsense but gives no one the freedom to do the action part.same old dirty politician are still there.I dont understand how a democratic country be run by families.look at Indian political history,all those top leaders seem to be related to each other,how can that be.

Say, I gotta be a fool to fight with my neighbor when I have ambitions to be a leader :disagree:

China ambitions to be a world leader, so, I dont think it will degrade it by confronting with India :smokin:

Meanwhile, India is aspiring to be a leader of its own. Unlike China :tup:

So China uncle, you go ahead and be a world hyper, super whatever power you wanna be ;)

Leave us alone :cheers:

---------- Post added at 03:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:51 PM ----------

SinoChallenger said:
india is so poor all they have is self-delusion and jealousy

troller of the decade :rofl:

Why only Indians whole world is jealous of of ur country as Chinease r the richest people on earth with ur per capita income more then Switzerland, with no poor in whole country :flame:

U should say majority of Indians have this syndrome , Not all , there are some sane minds left in our country .

---------- Post added at 07:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 PM ----------

You will never understand what freedom means until you live in India

As a chinese he can't understand what a freedom is , But as a Indian i can tell you , Freedom cant feed your stomach .....

---------- Post added at 07:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 PM ----------

Why only Indians whole world is jealous of of ur country as Chinease r the richest people on earth with ur per capita income more then Switzerland, with no poor in whole country :flame:

Atleast its more then India ,

By the amount of china related threads posted by indians yes definitely india is jeolous and obsessed with china.Period
Aren't u jealous of America , europe ?
u are not our frnd , its very natural , and many people in india admit they are jealous of china ........ There is no shame in tht .
Jealous and envy .......this words are more appropriate .

?
But i dont like one thing in china , Now it doesn't represent COMMUNISM ? why china why ?

I think it is knee-jerk to just say Chinese lack individual freedoms, no one is discounting that, but the current communist regime derives it legitimacy through economic performance. Unlike Indian political environment which use from Caste to Color TVs to get elected.

In China, people do not have the freedom to defeacate and pee everywhere while Indians have all freedom to do these everywhere even in public places, in crowded and crumbling trains, in buses, in front of tourists taking photos. In this sector its sure that Chinese lack the freedom of Indians.

Back
Top Bottom