What's new

Jealous of China?

do you want me to post links of chinese incidents ?

for eg: 2 year old girl ran over by two vans and 17 people pass by the girl and not even one came forward to help her.

they are like "oh that girl seems dying,yeah whatever i have better things to do".

You're comparing a road accident, with Indians who deliberately hunt down Dalit children and murder them by burning them alive?

True, when bystanders walk by without helping, it is a shame.

But it is far worse, when the bystanders actively help to murder the Dalit children, by burning them alive. As happens in India all the time.

do you want me to post links of chinese incidents ?

for eg: 2 year old girl ran over by two vans and 17 people pass by the girl and not even one came forward to help her.

they are like "oh that girl seems dying,yeah whatever i have better things to do".

No need to stoop down to their level, they think that they have got a perfect nation where there is no discrimination, no corruption . Let them live in their dreams

Indians are not living in a glass house, they live in a shining city on a hill and look down upon rest of us with pity.

Lets try to be fair and unbiased here. What freedoms do I lack as a Chinese, that I have as an Indian? I can marry a girl richer than I am in China, but if I was in India, I would be killed by the Brahmins, and expose the girl to honor killings from her parents or relatives.

In India, Castes, Honor and Killings Intertwine - NYTimes.com

In China, I can bicycle anywhere I want, but in India, if I was a dalit, I would be threatened with death if I bicycled through a Brahmin neighborhood.

The Hindu : States / Tamil Nadu : In Perali village, Dalits can't cycle in upper caste areas

I understand that this elite upper class Brahmin loves living in India. I agree, if I was an upper class Brahmin I would love to live in India too, since I'd be immune from prosecution and can buy and sell human heads. But in China, I'd have to follow the law, what a horrifying concept.

- facebook, twitter, youtube are not accessible.
- due process
- right for information
- labor laws, forming a unions

You do not have proper understanding of India. The days of Brahmin elite are long gone.

I am happy that with your limited freedoms you are happy.

---------- Post added at 12:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:29 PM ----------

Indians are not living in a glass house, they live in a shining city on a hill and look down upon rest of us with pity.

I do not know if we look down on you, but I am mighty sure, that we do not look up to you.

You're comparing a road accident, with Indians who deliberately hunt down Dalit children and murder them by burning them alive?

True, when bystanders walk by without helping, it is a shame.

But it is far worse, when the bystanders actively help to murder the Dalit children, by burning them alive. As happens in India all the time.

Lets us not go there, how Hans have racial domination of China... it is filled with ethnic cleansing.

---------- Post added at 12:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 PM ----------

You will never understand delusion until you living in india

I am pretty sure Hitler lived in India, so is Stalin and the god of them all Mao who killed more people than Hitler and Stalin put together.

Where did Mao the delusional knight of 20th Century... I suppose that was India?

Yet another China Vs India thread?
Most of countries have Democracy and Freedom but it differs from country to country, even the USA isn't among top ten.
Which rights are banned in China? who can give a list?
(I only know they are filtering net but I don't think it is serious violation coz I don't know what type of content in those sites.)

Lets us not go there, how Hans have racial domination of China... it is filled with ethnic cleansing.

---------- Post added at 12:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 PM ----------

I am pretty sure Hitler lived in India, so is Stalin and the god of them all Mao who killed more people than Hitler and Stalin put together.

Where did Mao the delusional knight of 20th Century... I suppose that was India?

Sorry. Hitler, Stalin and Mao put together cannot compare to India, which kills 6000 children per day with targetted starvation.

The death rate in India for most of history up to the 90's was the same as the peak death rate during the Great Leap Forward, so it is ludicrous to suggest that Mao killed more than India did.

What is more shameful is how Hitler, Stalin and Mao all made their nations physically superior after their atrocities, but India's government did not. Hitler built the autobahn and created VW and BMW, and who doesn't want to drive a BMW on the autobahn? Stalin and Mao changed a 3rd world backwards feudal country with a 40 year lifespan and 90% iliteracy to nuclear powers with a 60+ year lifespan, 80% literacy and a scientific and industrial base ready for further modernization.

India's government? I don't need to say more, just look at the state of infrastructure and social construction in India. India's literacy rate and average lifespan today in 2011 cannot even match China's during the Cultural Revolution.

Partially correct .. its mentioned in the constituion to say that.. all are equal irrespective of caste creed religion or sex.
and in most schools this is taught to us right from we are 5 years old.

So you mean all the casts are equal in India?

Sorry. Hitler, Stalin and Mao put together cannot compare to India, which kills 6000 children per day with targetted starvation.

The death rate in India for most of history up to the 90's was the same as the peak death rate during the Great Leap Forward, so it is ludicrous to suggest that Mao killed more than India did.

What is more shameful is how Hitler, Stalin and Mao all made their nations physically superior after their atrocities, but India's government did not. Hitler built the autobahn and created VW and BMW, and who doesn't want to drive a BMW on the autobahn? Stalin and Mao changed a 3rd world backwards feudal country with a 40 year lifespan and 90% iliteracy to nuclear powers with a 60+ year lifespan, 80% literacy and a scientific and industrial base ready for further modernization.

India's government? I don't need to say more, just look at the state of infrastructure and social construction in India. India's literacy rate and average lifespan today in 2011 cannot even match China's during the Cultural Revolution.

What a stupid theory, Mao starved 20 million people to death, nobody went to school for during cultural revolution for 10 yrs, 250,000 people died in Banqiao dam disaster for Chinese government kept it hidden from its people for 30 hears. The word People's Republic itself is a joke. China is a beautiful golden cage.

You dont know anything about india, i am from an upper cast, i am suffering from reservations govt has made for the backward class communities in studies and jobs - almost 50% of the jobs are reserverd for anytype of backward class

It is democracy in India, here big population with group power are the kings hence now it is the backward class, eg the biggest state in India is Uttarpradesh , the chief Minister of this state is a dalit, you know our president K.R Narayan was a dalit

dont read all the black journalism & try to point fingers on other about information we are not sure about

Yes damn, we are jealous of china, its immediate decision making capacity, its infrastructure and it is a role model of growth

However we do hear lot of bad things about sensoring of information, blunt attitude of communist people, etc..

Sure,I cannot do anything about it when I got no link to youtube,but I am not sure whether this problem is due to the CPC.

Am very happy i don't live in china.... i spend my most time on facebook. i don't want my goverment to block it whenever they want.... i dont want goverment to control my life.... i love 'FREEDOM OF SPEECH'.... i dont want my goverment turn into my 'GOD'.... its my life and i want to live the way i want.... Am proud being an INDIAN. *cheers*

Back
Top Bottom