What's new

Je Suis Scumbag: Charlie Hebdo Mocks Victims of Russian Plane Crash

@Akheilos
An old Jew woman used to drop garbage on prophet PBUH but Prophet didn’t killer her but to win het with his manners and passions.
I am not asking for them to be dead! But I am asking for them to take responsibility of the freedom of expression and whatnot they are attempting to showcase and make one for Paris attack! - I mean attack on their own HQ! Now that is some laugh....attack on HQ where laughter erupts when such cases happen on other land!

repeating the same mantra isnt going to make you shine!

Reported for trolling as this has nothing to do with the topic at hand!

This is not religion we are talking about they are mocking dead of god knows which religion!

And when did they say they won't mock the dead?

I am not asking for them to be dead! But I am asking for them to take responsibility of the freedom of expression and whatnot they are attempting to showcase and make one for Paris attack! - I mean attack on their own HQ! Now that is some laugh....attack on HQ where laughter erupts when such cases happen on other land!
your completly lost...freedom of expression our Prophet PBUH given to the woman to show her hatered. We should follow Uswaye Husna.

and those falling out of the plane are people who died of a mishap!
Abstract

Write and ask them that. I want to see it.
You should write as you support them...I am calling a spade a spade and not calling them "innocent" nor "just" nor "un-hypocritical" as you are!

your completly lost...freedom of expression our Prophet PBUH given to the woman to show her hatered. We should follow Uswaye Husna.
Nowhere did prophet make fun of the dead from any of the wars!

Freedom of expression doesnt include mocking the dead nor does it include bigotry!

They could have used something else....are they that lame that they couldnt get creative about anything else? Like 9/11 ...they failed to get creative there too :agree:

There is no use to argue with brain dead people, a self imposed retardness.

regards,

I am hppy that i am lot more better than the morons.

Last edited:
You should write as you support them...I am calling a spade a spade and not calling them "innocent" nor "just" nor "un-hypocritical" as you are!

Oh you're saying that they should first publish a cartoon on their own attacks and then anything else. How did you come to the conclusion that you can set those terms?

Oh you're saying that they should first publish a cartoon on their own attacks and then anything else. How did you come to the conclusion that you can set those terms?
its common sense you said they are not biased and they are not hypocrites....

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom