Your CM does'nt seem to think so.. But yeah lets leave it at that

Something is meshed up

anyway Iam Posting the demands
P1Lead_1931577g.jpg

Nowhere Iam seeing Tamil language front even in local English/ Tamil newspaper

Northern News has no idea about south

From the Hindu based in TN.... She had made 25 odd demands in a 65 page memorandum.!!! So i guess TN media needed more space :D

Jayalalithaa meets Modi - The Hindu

, modernisation of the police force and declaration of Tamil as an official language.

Something is meshed up

anyway Iam Posting the demands
P1Lead_1931577g.jpg

what it has to do with NORTH???
IS NEW INDIAN EXPRESS based in NORTH??
as far as i know,it is based in madurai,Tamilnadu...

Maybe this for the Exams for Center jobs which is happening in Hindi

Probably.. Do Kannadiga's, Malayali's and Telungu's also demand official status regarding center jobs ??

may be a fake news or false in reporting...
i don't think jayalalitha is stupid like karunanidi,seeman or vaiko...

i already quoted 4 sources all Indian.. I mean is Indian media that incompetent ? C'mon.. If it's not true why haven't JJ retracted anything ?

Probably.. Do Kannadiga's, Malayali's and Telungu's also demand official status regarding center jobs ??

The demands is nothing new that's why it is mention in two words

The demands is nothing new that's why it is mention in two words

So is it that all this time Indians and those in TN were falsely made to believe that Tamil was a official language ??

That means only Sri Lanka and Singapore are the only two countries in the world that recognizes Tamil as a official national language.. Oh the irony

So is it that all this time Indians and those in TN were falsely made to believe that Tamil was a official language ??

That means only Sri Lanka and Singapore are the only two countries in the world that recognizes Tamil as a official national language.. Oh the irony

Tamil is already Official language period. what you are crying about?

only 10-15% of people in india knows Tamil then how the hell the tamil can become official language in india?? that fat bitch is nuts...

Tamil is already Official language period. what you are crying about?
no man it is not... do you ever see any one in central gov. reply/write letters in tamil??

because in ceylon and singapore they are sizeable percentage of Tamil speakers..in srilanka nearly 25% speaks Tamil(that includes Tamil speaking muslims like manlion)..same in singapore ....

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom