What's new

Jawani Phir Nahi Ani’ makes record Rs 7.73 crore business in just three days

On the contrary as a business which it essentially is the Pakistani movie industry is doing better and with new cinemas being built will continue this upward trajectory.

As for the unoripginal storylines the same is the case across the border and in Hollywood with remakes being done.

Ad to that with movies like Moor and Shah there has also been a healthy dose of serious cinema.

As long as the business is viable and making profits, it is good. The only problem is defining what "healthy" cinema is for Pakistani society, given that this movie, which is going good business, is also being derided for not promoting perceived values as preferred by certain quarters of society.

Ad to that with movies like Moor and Shah there has also been a healthy dose of serious cinema.
And those good movies fail to make good money because the ordinary dullard Pakistani wants hulla gulla, item songs and vulgar jokes instead of a serious story and work of art.

As long as the business is viable and making profits, it is good. The only problem is defining what "healthy" cinema is for Pakistani society, given that this movie, which is going good business, is also being derided for not promoting perceived values as preferred by certain quarters of society.
it may not be good in the long run though

And those good movies fail to make good money because the ordinary dullard Pakistani wants hulla gulla, item songs and vulgar jokes instead of a serious story and work of art.
The customer is always right.

Film producers, me or you are not going to decide what the viewer wants.

vulgarity at peak...
Ab to daikhnee he paray gee yeh movie.

fail to get me its tickets yet....... pls let me have 2 tickets. lol

Wo karein to askaghfirullah ham karein to subhanallah :p:
Man I haven't watched it yet am planning to watch it after 10 when the crowds lessen i hate packed cinemas
watch manto or moor (if its still screening).
for chick flicks there're countless other options but these films are masterpieces in their own right, really worth the money.
also it'll probably be gone in 10 months. only way is to advance book your tickets.

Why are we putting pressure on making up Pakistani movies? Hollywood and Bollywood movies look more interesting with bikini, sexual scenes and item songs.
If a movie gains interest from crap then it shows that the story line was prob not worth it hence needed to put garbage in

My question to Mr NAWAZ SHAREEF,FAKE PRIME MINISTER,MAMNOON HUSSAIN.KATH PUTLEE PRESIDENT
MINISTER INFORMATION AND ALL ULMAE KARAM are we are living an anti Islamic country where rulers are allowing every rubbish,nude, undesirable,seen which is badly effect the MIND OF YOUNGRS GENERATION.
These film makers directors diverting the mind DEGENERATION AND MAJOR SINS
My EARNEST appeal to MOHTRAM CHIEF JUSTICE ANWAR ZAHEER JAMALI SAHAB take action and baned
such type nude films create unrest Unholy atmosphere Amongs PAKISTANI.
A FAITH FULL PAKITANI
HAJI Shabib.baig

#FILM JAWANI PNIR NAHE ANI#
@django @Abu Namr @Color_Less_Sky he is right we need zarbeazb like operation against models and actresses :-\

Last edited:
My question to Mr NAWAZ SHAREEF,FAKE PRIME MINISTER,MAMNOON HUSSAIN.KATH PUTLEE PRESIDENT
MINISTER INFORMATION AND ALL ULMAE KARAM are we are living an anti Islamic country where rulers are allowing every rubbish,nude, undesirable,seen which is badly effect the MIND OF YOUNGRS GENERATION.
These film makers directors diverting the mind DEGENERATION AND MAJOR SINS
My EARNEST appeal to MOHTRAM CHIEF JUSTICE ANWAR ZAHEER JAMALI SAHAB take action and baned
such type nude films create unrest Unholy atmosphere Amongs PAKISTANI.
A FAITH FULL PAKITANI
HAJI Shabib.baig

#FILM JAWANI PNIR NAHE ANI#

Here is how you can do Pakistan and the whole world a big favor. Firstly, stick large amounts of explosives up your *** (don't be afraid to go deep). Secondly, walk to a deserted place or maybe the madrassa which you got your pathetic and sad education. Thirdly, blow yourself up. I promise this will make you a faithful Pakistani in our eyes :pakistan:

Back
Top Bottom