What's new

Jawani Phir Nahi Ani’ makes record Rs 7.73 crore business in just three days

Itni door kion jaye he should move to jamia hafza
He would be right at home their ,sipping cha with mullah burka lol. Dost I cannot understand these hypocrites ,first they feast their eyes on the beauties then have the audacity to criticise others for doing the same action, what a bunch of oxymorons lol

Itni door kion jaye he should move to jamia hafza
He would be right at home their ,sipping cha with mullah burka lol. Dost I cannot understand these hypocrites ,first they feast their eyes on the beauties then have the audacity to criticise others for doing the same action, what a bunch of oxymorons lol

Aayan Ali?
Especially her she is the juice agent who was sent by Looney toones and telly tubbies to stray pious Muslim from the righteous path

Mullah been burka reminds me of this performance by Bhai

Especially her she is the juice agent who was sent by Looney toones and telly tubbies to stray pious Muslim from the righteous path

I can give my review of these beauties but the problem is we have ladies on this thread. Really I mean really.............. high on hormones with a face is not enough to attract pakay tharkiz. Though enough to attract bacha party that would start licking the tv screens after watching Fresh Up bubble ads. Come on kuch class hoti hay

Just look at this righteous man who was led astray by her juicy ways
funny-answer-of-asif-ali-zardari-on-a-question-by-a-journalist.jpg

I watched the trailer, it looks like a low budget bollywood movie from 10-15 years ago.

Why are so many people talking against the movie. If u dnt like it dont go watch it . The cinema caters the need of the society and our poeple like adult comedies and double meaning jokes . Its an awesome movie and it will play a big role in Pakistani cinema revival

Back
Top Bottom