What's new

Jawan killed in ULF ambush in Arunachal Pradesh

Areesh

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
The encounter took place after an IED blast by the Ulfa(I) militants on an Army convoy near Piyong area.

Guwahati: A jawan was killed in an encounter with militants from the United Liberation Front of Asom (Independent) and Coordination Committee of Manipur in the Namsai district of Arunachal Pradesh, on Wednesday.

The encounter took place after an IED blast by the Ulfa(I) militants on an Army convoy near Piyong area. After the blast, the 11 Granadiers Regiment was fired upon by the militants, who were hiding nearby. A jawan was injured who died on his way to a hospital.

https://www.deccanchronicle.com/nat...illed-in-ulf-ambush-in-arunachal-pradesh.html

The encounter took place after an IED blast by the Ulfa(I) militants on an Army convoy near Piyong area.

Guwahati: A jawan was killed in an encounter with militants from the United Liberation Front of Asom (Independent) and Coordination Committee of Manipur in the Namsai district of Arunachal Pradesh, on Wednesday.

The encounter took place after an IED blast by the Ulfa(I) militants on an Army convoy near Piyong area. After the blast, the 11 Granadiers Regiment was fired upon by the militants, who were hiding nearby. A jawan was injured who died on his way to a hospital.

https://www.deccanchronicle.com/nat...illed-in-ulf-ambush-in-arunachal-pradesh.html
If there is any sane indian in india, he must need to understand some facts...
When Ajit Doval hurls threats about Baluchistan in his speeches, when Modi standing at LAL Qila talks about Baluchistan, when manohar parrikar talks about sending terrorists in Pakistan, when india hosts Brahamdagh bugti, when india launches Kulbhushan Yadav, they forget repercussions they may have to bear, they forget Assam (ULFA,NDFB,KLNF etc), they forget Manipur, NagaLand, Tripura, Meghalaya, Mizoram, they forget Kashmir, and they forget Khalistan, they forget that their back is too much exposed, they forget that others can also think & act just like them (if others are not reciprocating in the same manner, its not their weakness, but a wish/hope for peace), they forget that old dead ghosts of khalistan can very easily be bring back to life. They forget that they have most number of fault lines within their territory, more than any other country in the region, these fault lines are like a bleeding wound, waiting for some salt...
India must understand, the hole they are busy, digging for Pakistan inside Afghanistan can very well become their own grave, pushing Pakistan to wall can have severe repercussions for them.

Last edited:
Was this the same incident where maoists killed 5 indian soldiers a day ago?

Good. At last one scumbag also wipe off from the surface of the earth. Excellent....

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom