What's new

Javed Minadad Cancels Visit To India

So you are saying is a secular Government of India Must Listen to Hindu extremist.:yahoo: i am cutting the Comments here for my personal use later on when we are getting lessons from Indians on extremist in pakistan.

Who said only Hindu extremists are against Miandad's visa? Indian Muslims, even some congress leaders opposed Miandad's arrival. Really dude :hitwall:

So you are saying is a secular Government of India Must Listen to Hindu extremist.:yahoo: i am cutting the Comments here for my personal use later on when we are getting lessons from Indians on extremist in pakistan.

Policy makers must listen what the people demands that's how a democracy works.The very reason you don't understand these things explains why Pakistan never had a democracy in the first palce.All your fear mongering of Hindu extremism is nothing more than a hogwash to hide the embarrassment of having the real terrorists in your country,who blows up innocent Pakistanis.

Very good news . Tomorrow if Hafiz Saeed's cousin comes and tell us he wants to visit India because he is a poet, does not mean we should let him enter

Self goal by Indian govt. Should have refrained from issuing the visa in the first place!

I am losing count of the number of self goals they have hit in the last 3 years

Secular kahan se aa gaya. Ek baat batao yaar Mumbai based ek group agar ek person ke aane ka protest kare kyunki uska relation ek aise bande se hai jisne 200 se jyada Mumbaikars maare, to kya galat hai protest main.

Democracy hai, protest hote hain.

shiv Sena and BJP isn't a Mumbai group second they are well known Hindu extremist parties they don't speak for Minorities the speak for Hindu Majority which is present through out India.

I believe in today's The Hindu News paper one of BJP Ministers chief Mohan Bhagwat's called Rape in India western created problem and denied any such acts take place in rural India completely denying the reality and slapping the rape victims in rural India are you telling me these people speak for people of Mumbai- (formerly Bombay, renamed in 1995); Chennai (formerly Madras, renamed in ... 2001-03-12.00) Name changed cause of Hindu extremist.

I mentioned the name changes cause Today s Post on this forum also have a post started By Another Indian member talking about name change of part of city of Lahore and how Religious parties are fighting it. yet he completely forgets whole city name changes in India to please Hindu extremist.Hypocrisy to the max trying to spread this false propaganda where every body get along just fine and their is no religious bigotry in India.

As i said you can dish it just cant take it.

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Very Good ood news,I don't want Pakistanis to visit India at all.
Though I know technically India did nothing wrong in issuing him a visa.

Very good news . Tomorrow if Hafiz Saeed's cousin comes and tell us he wants to visit India because he is a poet, does not mean we should let him enter

I am losing count of the number of self goals they have hit in the last 3 years

Some of my friends here thinks that secularism is allowing every one (irrespective of a terrorist or a close relative to a terrorist) to visit india....

For the number of self goals you will have to wait till 2014....:)

I think Parents of Pakistani girl should be held responsible for alleged acts of Indian husband`s father

This defies all logic .. how can crime negate to a person by means of `relationship`

Sad sad incident

shiv Sena and BJP isn't a Mumbai group second they are well known Hindu extremist parties they don't speak for Minorities the speak for Hindu Majority which is present through out India.

I believe in today's The Hindu News paper one of BJP Ministers chief Mohan Bhagwat's called Rape in India western created problem and denied any such acts take place in rural India completely denying the reality and slapping the rape victims in rural India are you telling me these people speak for people of Mumbai- (formerly Bombay, renamed in 1995); Chennai (formerly Madras, renamed in ... 2001-03-12.00) Name changed cause of Hindu extremist.

I mentioned the name changes cause Today s Post on this forum also have a post started By Another Indian member talking about name change of part of city of Lahore and how Religious parties are fighting it. yet he completely forgets whole city name changes in India to please Hindu extremist.Hypocrisy to the max trying to spread this false propaganda where every body get along just fine and their is no religious bigotry in India.

As i said you can dish it just cant take it.

My dear friend let me tell you few truths from your post...

1) Shiv sena is only popular in mumbai and part of maharashtra, their idiology is only for maharashtra and marathis....

2) BJP is not in power - so cant have a minister

3) Mohan bagwat is chief of RSS not BJP both are different....

since i told you the knowledge what you got about our internal system you urself can evaluate how credible will be rest of your posts.... :)

@Cheetah786 Bringing rape ? Mumbai and Calcutta named is changed for religious reasons ? :lol:

BTW the protest is based on Connection of Miandad with a terrorist responsible for death of Mumbai people's murder. You may not remember but we remember Mumbai serial blasts.

We will protest since our constitution provide this right.

Last edited by a moderator:
i don't know why Pakistanis are so hurt and angered by this . What is the desperation to visit India ?

He is a relative of a very wrong individual , a terrorist , that is why , there is an issue . Common Pakistanis come and go from India all the time.I don't know why they are taking it so personally.Pakistanis are too emotional , try to look at it objectively.

@Cheetah786 Bringing rape ? Mumbai and Calcutta named is changed for religious reasons ? :lol:

BTW the protest is based on Connection of Miandad with a terrorist responsible for death of Mumbai people's murder. You may not remember but we remember Mumbai serial blasts.

We will protest since our constitution provide this right.

How much ever you wanna tell people.... They wont understand..... According to most of the people here... every thing opposed is done by a hindu and they find a communal angle to it...... I think we cant blame them..... thats what they have been tought from KG

Last edited by a moderator:
what we know about shiv senah is that they are terrorist and it is correct information

1. You need to start differentiating between extremist and right wing. eg..Taliban is an Islamic extremist organisation where as Jamaat-e-Islami is a Islamic right wing party..similarly shiv sena is right wing party.

2. Indian govt did grant him a visa, despite objection from some parties both right wing and center.

3. The reason why, some parties objected to an Indian visa ..was not because he is Muslim(there by proving secular theory a no brainier).. but because he related to one of the most renowned terrorist in the world.

4. Clearly "simply being related to a terrorist" is not a good enough reason for India, to not grant a visa, hence he was issued one.

Good move . We dont want people like him to enter India . Stay back in Pakistan .

Back
Top Bottom