What's new

Javed Minadad Cancels Visit To India

Not only has Miandad lost face, even the Indian govt. and all those ppl who supported Miandad's visa have lost face.

Miandad is affiliated with the PCB.....good that he has cancelled his visit for after yesterday's humiliation, he would have only witnessed some miserable faces.

What to say of the Indian's mindset...this is how one Indian source is reporting on the news.

Thats what happens when you rule world cricket :cheesy:

Public who has been wrongly informed by their own care takers n lords :police:

Keep urself embroiled about realities showing of behaviour level worst then teens.. always acting as if india is brunch of bollywood. that completely make my day days :partay:
Its a habbit in Pakistan to call their leader as Lords But in India we are used to call them as Public Servant or People's Representative....Chosen By the People,For the People....

No its just the Shiv Sena who got its Sena.You can say majority of Indians.Why should we welcome a close family relative of one of the worlds most dreaded terrorist.

Bhai
What fault is it of miandad himself? It is the unwritten law that the sins of the father will not descend on to the son so what is the problem with Miandad having married his son off to Dawood Ibrahim. Is the daughter also a criminal? Or does his son become culpable just because he has married someone's daughter who is accused of crimes in another country. So I ask you has Miandad commited a crime that you are not allowing him into India? Stop being petty and look past your bias. You have heaped insult on one of the greatest palyers of cricket in the subcontinent. Or is his last ball Six still hurting you?
Araz

Bhai
What fault is it of miandad himself? It is the unwritten law that the sins of the father will not descend on to the son so what is the problem with Miandad having married his son off to Dawood Ibrahim. Is the daughter also a criminal? Or does his son become culpable just because he has married someone's daughter who is accused of crimes in another country. So I ask you has Miandad commited a crime that you are not allowing him into India? Stop being petty and look past your bias. You have heaped insult on one of the greatest palyers of cricket in the subcontinent. Or is his last ball Six still hurting you?
Araz

Simple Question:

Was Miandad ever stopped from coming to India before his sons marriage to Dawoods daughter ?

Infact Miandad even met Bal Thakeray the last time he came to Mumbai.

Things changed only after the marriage. Dawood is wanted for bomb blasts in Mumbai and many other terror attacks.

And we give a **** to Miandad's six, the Australians and West Indians have hammered India far more worse than what Pakistan has ever did.

Bhai
Araz

Well,If Miandad has chose himself to be associated with one of the world's most wanted criminal,he must go through this.Its called Karma.

Miandad should not have even tried to visit India in light of the hostile press in India. He was and will be loved by Pakistanis and genuine cricket lovers around the world. Some people's pettiness has not limits; he should have known better. He is a senior official of PCB and that is an 'association' of sort, right? Oh, hell, the entire nation of Pakistan is a 'terrorist associate' by that logic!
Good that he has canceled the visit.

I now WANT a clean-sweep in this series! 3-0 in the baddest, most humiliating fashion possible. Before this, I thought let's have 1-1 and have a grand finale but not now.

PS. Indian policy makers are wishy washy, insulting, and petty. They invited Musharraf barely a year after Kargil. Then started refusing visa later.

i believe the PCB came in wisely between and requested him to stay away, it would hamper chances of future India Pakistan series as well. for all Indian bashers, it is not a question of Shive sena or BJP. it is a question of him having relation with Dawood, who was the creator of 14 bomb blasts in 1993. i think we all behind our intellectual capacity understand that people's expectations are more important than honoring an individual by giving visa or not..... i don't see why everybody is fighting over this issue....as someone said previously, it was foolish act by GOI to give him a visa first of all.

Miandad should not have even tried to visit India in light of the hostile press in India. He was and will be loved by Pakistanis and genuine cricket lovers around the world. Some people's pettiness has not limits; he should have known better. He is a senior official of PCB and that is an 'association' of sort, right? Oh, hell, the entire nation of Pakistan is a 'terrorist associate' by that logic!

I now WANT a clean-sweep in this series! 3-0 in the baddest, most humiliating fashion possible. Before this, I thought let's have 1-1 and have a grand finale but not now.

PS. Indian policy makers are wishy washy, insulting, and petty. They invited Musharraf barely a year after Kargil. Then started refusing visa later.
Like we give a **** about what a Pakistani thinks about it.All most all Indians whether cricket lovers or not, are against him visiting India . His relative has the blood of 257 people on his hands.

Like we give a **** about what a Pakistani thinks about it.All most all Indians whether cricket lovers or not, are against him visiting India . His relative has the blood of 257 people on his hands.

Javed Miandad know who is dawood and why he is hiding in Pakistan. Still he gave his daughters hand in dawood's son hand. OBL? well its different case altogether.

So in India someone murder anyone you guys hanged whole family of a person who killed him or her. QUITE STRANGE (ITS HAPPEN ONLY IN INDIA)

Am always against people who kill innocent people.... Be it terrorists or any world military including indian military.... There are 160 million pakistanis and over 7 billion people in world.... What husband did mr javed searched for his daughter? He searched son of well known terrorist.... Thats sad.... Btw indian goverment are in touch with dawood.... Its true and its a fact....

Bunch of drama queens.....if one goes by their pathetic logic....OBL's wives should have been locked up in Guantanamo Bay. !!
It is you drama queens who are crying now. Do you see Indian celebrities complaining about Pakistan not issuing them visa? It is always Pakistanis dying to come here and cry like sore losers if their visa is rejected. he saved himself from the embarrassment by staying home.

My Pakistani friends should understand the following. He is now related to biggest terrorist India wants. It is hard to believe that he might have never met Dawood during marriage and other ceremonies.

Not getting a visa for being a relative of terrorist is small price he is paying. He got money but lost fame, its a trade off.

Javeed Miandad got the visa but cancels the visit- at your face indians-
He sparked a huge controversy and then decided not to come-
Ever green Javeed trolling India asusual-

Back
Top Bottom