What's new

Javed Minadad Cancels Visit To India

GOI is not a DICTATORIAL govt, where it's decisions (wrong or right) are FINAL, India is a DEMOCRACY where for every major decision, Govt. has to take the opinion of every one involved be it BJP,CPI, TMC, AIADMK etc. I think u haven't heard about an All Party Meeting.

+ GOI granted him Visa so it was his own decision to not come, yes SS & BJP were opposing but GOI din't REVOKE his visa, so why blaming them??

First what i said you took it out of context i was responding to this post from Amolthebest where he said the visa was cancelled because.
Not Shivsena, a huge public outcry

second we hear so much about the secular India but in reality thats just a face cover India is as Much secular as pakistan.

Its good that He decided to cancel the visit.

His visit would have created lot of problems for GOI and there was chance a demand arising to cancel current Indo-Pak Cricket Series,which would be loss to BCCCI but much greater more for PCB.

His decision avoided these problems.

if this was done by pakistan gov, we would all have been called un reasonable --- and that the sins of thy father cant be transferred onto the relatives etc lecture wouldve been given to us--- and that pakistanis have a very closed/narrow minded thinking and not looking at the bigger picture of the great holy matrimonial bond occuring between 2 young love birds

Dude, for the sake of better ties, we even allowed that original terrorist L.K.Advani come to Pakistan.
Indians say Musharraf was the strategist behind the Kargil conflict.....few thousand killed hasn't stopped the Indians from inviting him to Cricket matches and other gatherings. hypocrisy at it's best. !!

Coming from a country which supports Afghan Taliban, Extremists to the core.

Would you allow an Indian who has relations with TTP leadership and especially a well known personality ? Why don't you ask Miandad why did he made relations with a terrorist ?

You can dish it out but can't take it :woot:

Miandad thinks he ll get away with everything,pehle dawood se rishta kar lte hain aur phir aake india aane ka visa maangta hain,

kaa bolein paaji?

First what i said you took it out of context i was responding to this post from Amolthebest where he said the visa was cancelled because.

second we hear so much about the secular India but in reality thats just a face cover India is as Much secular as pakistan.

Really.. so Minadad canceling his trip to India, is a dent on Indian secularism?? Boy would I love to hear why.

It is his personal choice ... I guess he had to make 2 choices - 1 having relationship with the most wanted men of india or having a warm welcome in india... He chose the first one and he made the right choice

Just realized one thing we have 2 daamats now.... 1 become ghar jamai... the other one the entire sasural shifted to pakistan...

Are you that stupid,do you even know meaning of secularism.Just because we are secular doesn't mean we should allow a relative of a terrorist operative in our country.Secular India offers no such promises,you better keep that in mind.

Dude, for the sake of better ties, we even allowed that original terrorist L.K.Advani come to Pakistan.
Indians say Musharraf was the strategist behind the Kargil conflict.....few thousand killed hasn't stopped the Indians from inviting him to Cricket matches and other gatherings. hypocrisy at it's best. !!

Agreed with you on GOI's inconsistency in policy making. But again two wrong doesn't make one right. Inviting Mushy was a mistake and issuing visa to Miandad was also a blunder.

Miandad thinks he ll get away with everything,pehle dawood se rishta kar lte hain aur phir aake india aane ka visa maangta hain,

kaa bolein paaji?

Apparently he already have bija but he decided not come

Secular kahan se aa gaya. Ek baat batao yaar Mumbai based ek group agar ek person ke aane ka protest kare kyunki uska relation ek aise bande se hai jisne 200 se jyada Mumbaikars maare, to kya galat hai protest main.

Democracy hai, protest hote hain.

Govt must listen to its people first.They should have never granted visa to Miandad.

So you are saying is a secular Government of India Must Listen to Hindu extremist.:yahoo: i am cutting the Comments here for my personal use later on when we are getting lessons from Indians on extremist in pakistan.

Coming from a country which supports Afghan Taliban, Extremists to the core.

Would you allow an Indian who has relations with TTP leadership and especially a well known personality ? Why don't you ask Miandad why did he made relations with a terrorist ?

one man's terrorist is other man's damad

So you are saying is a secular Government of India Must Listen to Hindu extremist.:yahoo: i am cutting the Comments here for my personal use later on when we are getting lessons from Indians on extremist in pakistan.

Where did hindu come in this????? I dono you guys.. Look like you have bought a lensto look at india.... and what ever you see thru the lens you end up seeing hindu in it.... Get a life mate.... it has nothing to do with hindu or muslim or christian... It has to do with indian... which itself is secular... Get it?

Back
Top Bottom