Devil Soul

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Javed Hashmi made PTI president
By Web Desk
Published: March 19, 2012

LAHORE: Javed Hashmi was made the President of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) on Monday, Express News reported. It was not immediately clear whether Hashmi was voted into the position.
Hashmi, during a press conference in Lahore along with PTI Chairman Imran Khan, said that the party members will all work together against corruption and for strengthening democracy.
Having a significant party position, the new PTI president would have a say in decisions related to awarding party tickets to members.
Hashmi had joined the PTI in December last year. The former Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz (PML-N) leader had disclosed that his decision was not emotional nor for power, and taken only after making sure that Imran was not supported by the establishment.
Hashmi at the press conference also welcomed the workers of the Pakistan Democratic Party (PDP), which has recently merged with the PTI.
According to a source, Hashmi has played an important role in convincing the PDP president Nawabzada Mansoor to merge his party with the PTI.
It is pertinent to mention that three of the prominent PTI members – Mian Azhar, Khurshid Mehmood Kasuri and Sardar Assef Ahmed – have still not been appointed to any party position.
Top positions in PTI
Chairman Imran Khan
Secretary General Dr Arif Alvi
President Javed Hashmi
Vice Chairman Shah Mehmood Qureshi

Javed Hashmi made PTI president – The Express Tribune

Interesting. The funny thing is just a few days back PTI was championing US style democracy within party leadership yet here we have President Javed Hashmi and Vice Chairman Shah Mehmood Qureshi imposed by default. Again, actions speak louder than words.

Not to mention Javed Hashmi is controversial right now. According Younis Habib, he paid Rs. 40 million to Javed Hashmi during Mehrangate.

It can't get more stupid!

Can any one post the profile of Javed Hashmi?

Interesting. The funny thing is just a few days back PTI was championing US style democracy within party leadership yet here we have President Javed Hashmi and Vice Chairman Shah Mehmood Qureshi imposed by default. Again, actions speak louder than words.

Not to mention Javed Hashmi is controversial right now. According Younis Habib, he paid Rs. 40 million to Javed Hashmi during Mehrangate.

nevermind sonami khan wants a good story teller, in the form of javeed hashmi, & because javeed hashmi knows , who is next pml n big thing from where in punjab, sonammi khan is targeting punjab?
i am more interssted, why sonami khan took , gen. musharaf,s baby dog(sheroo) & from where & why?;)

I think imran is confused person dont know what he is doing, javed hashmi is convicted and rleased prisoner, he spent time in jail for corruption, should had appologised to pulic rather than called hero for what,
Do we have some values, our govt. and all their leaders are corrupt, disgrace
PTI is full of LOTAS and they will disappear when cia and mossad dollar will disappear
Same nawaz sharif had extra majority, stupid idiot spoiled everything and brought monster musharaf and than supported devil zardari
All are waste of time

I really don't know much about Hashmi. I know that he suffered in Jail and in N-League. To me, this guy looks over-rated especially looking at his contributions. I mean how can you have a guy as a head member of a party when he is new?

Javeed Hashmi made president not elected????

To all those asking who is Javeed Hashmi and why was he in jail : looks like you people are new to Pakistani politics

Back
Top Bottom