What's new

Javed Hashmi made PTI president

Sir not more controversial and brutal than Musharraf and by the way Hashmis is elected by party not Imran Khan and also first time in history of Pakistan PTI is holding elections with in it self so better than all corrupt mafias and brutal leaders like Musharraf

Sir the topic here is Javed Hashmi not Musharraf. Regardless, you say he was elected by party. Do you even know what is an election? it is between 2 or more people. Who was the other person who ran for President? do you know? probably not because there wasn't one.

Sir the topic here is Javed Hashmi not Musharraf. Regardless, you say he was elected by party. Do you even know what is an election? it is between 2 or more people. Who was the other person who ran for President? do you know? probably not because there wasn't one.

Now expect another ususal reply....."Just have trust IK, he will bring in change one day"....!! LOL:):)

anti progress troll brigade playing arm chair general once again.
At least do something original for once, this is really getting boring :lazy:

The fact off the matter is that all posts in PTI are elected within the party. Everyone in the Party gets a say in the matter (a vote). This is normal stuff for parties all around the world and in keeping with democratic tradition.

The troll brigade here just assumes that since their party is run by one family, that must mean all parties are run like that.
Like how a thief thinks everyone else is a thief.

Besides, all of this will be moot in a few months any ways since PTI is gearing up for elections for all the posts.
I feel sorry for you troll brigade tho, you will lose one of you propaganda talking point.
But knowing you guys, you will just make up more lies and present them as facts.
Just keep the lies interesting guys, don't make them predictable or boring ;)

Now expect another ususal reply....."Just have trust IK, he will bring in change one day"....!! LOL:):)

No no, just keep trusting and voting the same people you have until now: PPP, PMLN, MQM, ANP, JI, APLM etc; I'm positive one day they'll bring a good change in Pakistan: I'm sure even corruption and slavery to US will become boring one day, right? :lol: Just keep your fingers crossed :disagree:

HA HA!! the real feudal mindset are taking over the thinking of youth!!!MY god the future seems very dark for this Loota PTi Party..

Javeed hashmi is as hungry for seat as anyother disloyal politician in pakistan!!!

Hashmi the biggest Loota in the Political history of pakistan !

Not a good decision by Imran Khan....

How so? I cannot think of any men whom has more integrity than Javed Hashmi. The man is a warrior and deserves our respect. I for one think that it was an excellent decision.

HA HA!! the real feudal mindset are taking over the thinking of youth!!!MY god the future seems very dark for this Loota PTi Party..

Javeed hashmi is as hungry for seat as anyother disloyal politician in pakistan!!!

Thats all you people can do, call him a lota. Can you call him anything more than that? Can you accuse him of corruption or nepotism?

I can accuse Noon League and PPP of both these charges, but you cannot level the same charges against PTI and especially Javed Hashmi.

haha if your going to point fingers then look at other party first, plus there are election up coming elections in a few days from top to bottom :bounce:

How so? I cannot think of any men whom has more integrity than Javed Hashmi. The man is a warrior and deserves our respect. I for one think that it was an excellent decision.
same hes got respect in all parties in pakistan

Thats all you people can do, call him a lota. Can you call him anything more than that? Can you accuse him of corruption or nepotism?

I can accuse Noon League and PPP of both these charges, but you cannot level the same charges against PTI and especially Javed Hashmi.

Sir jee Hashmi was part of Noon league. Younis Habib owner of one of the biggest banks in Pakistan only a few days ago revealed names of the politicians who received illegal money aka corruption. Javed Hashmi is one of them with Rs 40 million (4 crore).

http://www.thenews.com.pk/article-38890-Never-said-money-was-given-to-Altaf

Sir jee Hashmi was part of Noon league. Younis Habib owner of one of the biggest banks in Pakistan only a few days ago revealed names of the politicians who received illegal money aka corruption. Javed Hashmi is one of them with Rs 40 million (4 crore).

Never said money was given to Altaf Hussain: Younis Habib - The News

All statements above from PTI supporters have no meaning!

Apparently they are running away from the core subject! i.e. On what grounds Hashmi.. is chosen?

Was their any guidelines for selection?

perhaps no one knows the answer!!!!!!!

Javed Hashmi was made the President of Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) on Monday, Express News reported. It was not immediately clear whether Hashmi was voted into the position.
Looks like Jamat i Islami is the only democratic party in Pakistan

All statements above from PTI supporters have no meaning!

Apparently they are running away from the core subject! i.e. On what grounds Hashmi.. is chosen?

Was their any guidelines for selection?

perhaps no one knows the answer!!!!!!!

he was chosen according to Democratic principle of the Party.
Everyone in the party had a vote and they elected him to that position.
Do you have a problem with this?

This answer of course will not satisfy you because you don't actually know how a democracy is supposed to work.
You think "democracy" means that the leader of the party appointed him and no one else had a vote.
But let me assure you, PTI is not like your party. If fully believes in democracy in every essence of that word.

Back
Top Bottom