What's new

Javed Hashmi lashes out at Nawaz for interview given to Indian TV channel

mr42O

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
LinkClick.aspx

Usual political bickering. No substance in the so called 'lashing'.

Mr Hashmi was sitting there in India when Imran Khan went ahead with his opinions. Mind you they were really shocking and really sensitive

Last edited by a moderator:
Mr Hashmi was sitting there in India when Imran Khan went ahead with his opinions. Mind you they were really shocking and really sensitive

Which opinions were those? Do tell!

just because the interview was given to indian news channel ? or indians want Nawaz traitor in power :cuckoo:
Not any of those. Just because, his statement is in fact political bickering. Sharif did not reveal any secrets to Indians by giving an interview. Just answered questions, which any news channel could have asked.

I think Imran only said he will not allow any terrorism against India from its soil.

Whereas what Nawaz is promising is a completely different thing.

Which opinions were those? Do tell!

Puts pressure on Kashmir nationalists residing in Pakistan. Guarantees to open Hafiz Saeed's cases, Promises opening India-Pakistan border, also commits in allowing India to access freely in Afghanistan and Central Asia. He Outlines PTI has cordial relations with Nitish Kumar, Pleases the enemy how weak Pakistan is with terrorism. He doesn't point towards India's activities but instead goes straight to U.S. He points out that there are political fights that occur in Pakistan, including his with Nawaz Sharif. Goes to the point of saying 'we have a political mafia'
These are all sensitive issues.

Puts pressure on Kashmir nationalists residing in Pakistan. Guarantees to open Hafiz Saeed's cases, Promises opening India-Pakistan border, also commits in allowing India to access freely in Afghanistan and Central Asia. He Outlines PTI has cordial relations with Nitish Kumar, Pleases the enemy how weak Pakistan is with terrorism. He doesn't point towards India's activities but instead goes straight to U.S. He points out that there are political fights that occur in Pakistan, including his with Nawaz Sharif. Goes to the point of saying 'we have a political mafia' Should this matter to India ?

Tell me where he said that, just give me the time of where he said any of that?
You can't becuase you are too retarded.

Imran is a true statesman, he has promissed no militants on Pakistani soil. They tried to push him and say "what XYZ" and what did Imran do? he simply said "No militants on pakistani soil"

Vs your ganja who is promising to gut the ISI and take down the army :omghaha:

Your circus lion is all talk, I already linked a video of the last time he went against the army.

Hashmi was declared to be a traitor by PA, perhaps he should reflect on the accusations put on him rather then targeting NS.

Hashmi was declared to be a traitor by PA, perhaps he should reflect on the accusations put on him rather then targeting NS.

If Hasmi was declared a traitor by the Pakistani Army then what about Circus lion?
They outright kicked him out of the country.
If you want to go by PA then you have to agree that Nawaz is a coward criminal who they got rid of and everyone celebrated.

Tell me where he said that, just give me the time of where he said any of that?
You can't becuase you are too retarded.

Imran is a true statesman, he has promissed no militants on Pakistani soil. They tried to push him and say "what XYZ" and what did Imran do? he simply said "No militants on pakistani soil"

Vs your ganja who is promising to gut the ISI and take down the army :omghaha:

Your circus lion is all talk, I already linked a video of the last time he went against the army.

Tell me how many times NS visits to India and how many times IK visits to India in a year ? You ain't fooling me here.

IK has a dirty mouth and it was proven once the ECP took notice. His recent statement on Ahmadiya community also rings a bell.

Tell me what NS said ? its true that the Prime Minister is supposed to be the Boss of the Army Chief and the ISI. He said very clearly that there are no issues with General Kiyani and General Zaheer ul islam

Tell me how many times NS visits to India and how many times IK visits to India in a year ? You ain't fooling me here.

IK has a dirty mouth and it was proven once the ECP took notice. His recent statement on Ahmadiya community also rings a bell.

Tell me what NS said ? its true that the Prime Minister is supposed to be the Boss of the Army Chief and the ISI.

If mods ever get angry at me for calling this guy a retard, please look at this case.
He said some dumb dumb stuff about Imran Khan, I clearly aksed him to show me the evidence. All this guy had to do was look at that video and say "at 5:25 Imran said he would xxxxxxx"
That's it!
easy right?
Not for this moron.

Instead he is now Irman's travel agent and asking where Imran is going.

Noura league is getting super desperate now, they can only get patwaris and mafias to come to their jalsa so their only option left is to lie. Not that it was a hard option for them, they have been lying for 30 years now.

Tell me what NS said ? its true that the Prime Minister is supposed to be the Boss of the Army Chief and the ISI. According to him, there are no issues with General Kiyani and General Zaheer ul islam
@cb4 , to be honest you are not replying to the valid questions raised by Rusty and trying to change the topic. Tell us where in the video Imran claimed what you are suggesting?

As for the matter how many times one visit a country doesn't reflect anything!
Prime minister is supposed to be the boss of ISI and Army however he is also supposed to protect national interests and not give access to sensitive internal info to arch rival.

Back
Top Bottom