What's new

Javed Hashmi lashes out at Nawaz for interview given to Indian TV channel

Noura league is getting super desperate now, they can only get patwaris and mafias to come to their jalsa so their only option left is to lie. Not that it was a hard option for them, they have been lying for 30 years now.

You sir have forgotten what this thread is about ? Go figure who is being desperate. :omghaha:

Ganja patwari doing everything he can to please his foreign bosses by speaking against Pakistan & Pak Army.

India love these kind of people that's why they love taking interview from these kind of dog's & when they take interview from real patriot leader Gen. Musharraf then they get what they deserve.

The patwari doing everything he can to please his foreign bosses by speaking against Pakistan & Pak Army.

Foreign bosses? I have not seen a bigger tout of foreign bosses then PA. Every dictator worked for American designs in this region at the cost of Pakistani interests. 50,000 people are dead which would be the biggest embarrassment for any Army in the world while PA is lecturing on morality of democracy.

Foreign bosses? I have not seen a bigger tout of foreign bosses then PA. Every dictator worked for American designs in this region at the cost of Pakistani interests. 50,000 people are dead which would be the biggest embarrassment for any Army in the world while PA is lecturing on morality of democracy.

Seriously man you have issues with yourself.

Not any of those. Just because, his statement is in fact political bickering. Sharif did not reveal any secrets to Indians by giving an interview. Just answered questions, which any news channel could have asked.

Respect ur opinion.

u mean when he was getting beating while Sharif brother ran away enjoying life in jeddah?

Hashmi was declared to be a traitor by PA, perhaps he should reflect on the accusations put on him rather then targeting NS.

Nawaz Sharif just talk what ever he see and hear. He has no brain he even need help in interviews thats why have ppl arround him answering question for him.

Tell me how many times NS visits to India and how many times IK visits to India in a year ? You ain't fooling me here.

IK has a dirty mouth and it was proven once the ECP took notice. His recent statement on Ahmadiya community also rings a bell.

Tell me what NS said ? its true that the Prime Minister is supposed to be the Boss of the Army Chief and the ISI. He said very clearly that there are no issues with General Kiyani and General Zaheer ul islam

u mean when he was getting beating while Sharif brother ran away enjoying life in jeddah?

Nawaz Sharif just talk what ever he see and hear. He has no brain he even need help in interviews thats why have ppl arround him answering question for him.

And Imran khan was helping Musharraf in referendum, complete the sentence :lol:

Back
Top Bottom