What's new

Jashn-e-Azadi Mubarak and a Happy Birthday to Defence.pk!

Happy birthday defence pk and Pakistan..BTW Asim where is the partaaaaayyyyyyy??? :partay:

paki1.gif

By Best Wishes... !!!

I don't know what you meant by no nationalistic comments about the artists, but I must say that sounded totally awesome. Pass my appreciation to the artist if you know him!

AA, He mentioned this specifically as this guy is Indian but it doesn't matter singing or playing to any other's national anthem is to pay one's respect to other nation. Hence No issues but this guy is having amazing talent and played beautifully.

Happy independence day...
Tum ziyoo hazaroo saal aur saal ke din ho hazar saal.:cheers:

Asim Aquiel bhai phele hi dozen threads hain Independance day pa app unhi pa comment karta na naye thread se Forum Boring sa lagta hai hope you dont take it personally as i have most respect for you and i think your my friend too dont know about you sir

آہوں میں ڈوب رہی ہے فضائے ارضِ وطن
میں کس زباں سے کہوں جشنِ آزادی مبارک

Pakistan is suffering, but not out of the ring yet Huda..:pakistan: We must celebrate while helping our fellow Pakistanis..

"Aag aur khoon kay udher, aman ki abaadi hai
Khud bakhud toot kay girti nahi zanjeer kabhi
Badli jaati hai, badalti nahi taqdeer kabhi..

Asim Aquiel bhai phele hi dozen threads hain Independance day pa app unhi pa comment karta na naye thread se Forum Boring sa lagta hai hope you dont take it personally as i have most respect for you and i think your my friend too dont know about you sir
Yeh leh, yaar, sab merge kardi.

Happy B'Day PAKISTAN
We are going thru some really difficult and hard times, but we will survive and these hard times will also pass... INSHA'ALLAH

Back
Top Bottom