What's new

Jashn-e-Azadi Mubarak and a Happy Birthday to Defence.pk!

Congrats and Happy Birthday to PDF :pdf: :pakistan:

Jug Jug jiye mera pyaara watan! - and PDF :D

I know a few threads exist on the topic already, but I thought I'd share this tidbit about our forum's own Birthday as there are a lot of new faces around. So we're like 5 years young!

We should all be thankful to the generation that fought and gifted us a Pakistan. August 14th should be remembered as a day when Pakistanis took their first bold step towards their journey to achieve freedom. This freedom should be cherished and we should be ever ready to fight for it again and again whenever needed.

Pakistan Zindabad, Pa-aindabad.

PakistaniFlag.jpg

"that fought and gifted us a Pakistan."
I was thinking about it lately. Great sacrifices, I must say.

wishing a super sexy independence day to all Pakistanis n happy birthday to pdf!

آہوں میں ڈوب رہی ہے فضائے ارضِ وطن
میں کس زباں سے کہوں جشنِ آزادی مبارک

Arjun Ayyangar, Santur (Persian) student of Maestro Ahmad Borhani, plays the national anthem of Pakistan.

Here is my tribute, its beautiful..(and please no nationalistic comments regarding the artist)

Last edited by a moderator:
we have gone through alot but were still here !!!! happy independence day everyone pakistan zindabad !!! :pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Happy Independence Day :pakistan:.
Let's not pray for miracles. Let's not wait for super heroes. Let's try what was never tried before...Let's be One Nation.
Let's be Pakistanis.

today.....64 years ago, a dream came true. Through relentless effort and countless sacrifices, a group of people became a proud nation we know as Pakistan.Love da Freedom, live da Freedom....Pakistan Zindabad.....Happy Independence day
2760719342_6991649f8e.jpg

Happy independance day to all Pakistanis. Its a sad time with , may God grant all of us and the affected people strength and help them in this hour of need.

Verily after every hardship comes ease--

Back
Top Bottom