What's new

Japan’s Rise Is Good For India – Analysis

I live in big city and have my own apartment,car and all my relatives in rural areas earn more money and live better lives than me.
I just know Japanese may have much more money and go around the world but their home land too little and ordinary.

The Japan rising and ally thing was clearly targeted at the article not you. You can see by the first sentence and the space in between.

Japan is visiting war criminals, actual war criminals judged by the US.

For China, the commander in chief of Japanese occupying forces was made a high level advisor in the nationalist armies, and some of the Japanese army was kept by the Nationalists as their own.

Until about the 80s China and Japan was on very good terms, in fact, a lot of Chinese were shocked to learn Japan did those things, as the official position of the Chinese government had been Japan is a good friend.

Even today, the relationship is actually quite good, what's bad about this relationship is Japan's refusal to see that we are twice their economy and soon to be three times. That's the problem. The war is over, we got over it.

Japanese standard of living is better, but not as much as you think because of the per capita difference, a lot of Chinese are actually living quite well compared to their Japanese counter parts. Not talking the rich.

The average chinese, I say about 600-800 million have their own homes of decent sizes, and some quite huge in the lower end of this scale ironically, have cars, insurances, good wage, low living cost, and also ironically low social pressure.

For all the talk of slave labor, Chinese actually don't work that hard, lol. They probably work long hours, but my aunts met with me for lunch during work hours, without so much as a note. Same applies to other workers. The ethics is quite not great.

Japan is 10th on the population scale btw, all but the US is a developing nation, so not a great accomplishment being third in GDP. They may become fourth nominally after India in about a decade or so?

One man's war criminal is another man's war hero !

and since when Chinese people like you started to subscribe American definition of war criminals .

In my opinion America is the biggest war mongering country ...and George bush is the biggest war criminal ...so what ?

why china should be so bothered if Japanese leaders visit so called war shrines ....especially if China has moved on .

The very fact china does get bothered about these things mean that china have not !

I am glad that you actually agreed that Japanese standard of living is better .

When we talk of a nation as a whole one must understand that huge rich-poor gap that exists in countries like China and India ( it is matter of shame for both of our countries ) .

For a country with population of mere 127 million ( 10 times smaller than India and China ) and yet to have 4'th largest nominal GDP ...is simply amazing . You may deny and belittle this Japanese feat by sheer jealousy and national chauvinism ...but I won't .

Your statement that all but US are developing nation is rather funny !

No matter what definition one subscribes to ...Japan , South Korea , Singapore ,Taiwan are all developed countries .

You may deny them the credit and honor, sheer out of your jealousy ...but that won't change the ground facts !!!

China and so also India have very long way to go to achieve those standards of living ....( India being worse than China on those grounds ) .

and since when Chinese people like you started to subscribe American definition of war criminals .

In my opinion America is the biggest war mongering country ...and George bush is the biggest war criminal ...so what ?

why china should be so bothered if Japanese leaders visit so called war shrines ....especially if China has moved on .

The very fact china does get bothered about these things mean that china have not !

When we talk of a nation as a whole one must understand that huge rich-poor gap that exists in countries like China and India ( it is matter of shame for both of our countries ) .

For a country with population of mere 127 million ( 10 times smaller than India and China ) and yet to have 4'th largest nominal GDP ...is simply amazing . You may deny and belittle this Japanese feat by sheer jealousy and national chauvinism ...but I won't .

No matter what definition one subscribes to ...Japan , South Korea , Singapore ,Taiwan are all developed countries .

You may deny them the credit and honor, sheer out of your jealousy ...but that won't change the ground facts !!!

China and so also India have very long way to go to achieve those standards of living ....( India being worse than China on those grounds ) .
'I am glad that you actually agreed that Japanese standard of living is better .'good and pure motive to say so,haha.

Can Germans visit Hitler shrines? The nazi party is perm banned. If all Japan did was wage war, fine, I guess it happens, but that is not all, they did human experiments and all kinds of crap not just on Chinese and Koreans, but most of ASEAN and US, Russians as well as other races.

The list of crimes against humanity goes on.

George bush biggest war criminal? Really, you can't think of anyone worse? You want to talk facts, but this is what you bring to the table.

The fact of the matter is this, top 10 countries are, Nigeria, Indo and Brazil, colonized country, Pakistan, Bangledesh and India, same deal, China and Russia by communism, US is developed.

So pretty much Japan beat 6 out of 10 by default of them being colonized, and two by the fact they were communist. They are only 24 nominal per capita, while a little more than 3 times our income on PPP. The difference in nominal per capita of Japan and US is 20,000 more or less.

They are doing good, but it's not an unreachable place, we will be more than half of their per capita within a decade, and reach more or less within 10,000 per capita by 2030.

Just because Indian economy may not look like it will improve as fast, doesn't mean we won't. by 2040, we will be more or less on even ground us and Japan. that's only 26 years, seems long, but in reality gone in a blink of an eye. Already some 40 years gone, since the start of Chinese reform.

You can be impressed if you want, but the time for Chinese to be impressed is over, we are catching up at a blazing speed and we are already at a place where our lives are comfortable.

More than that, India is a lot smaller GDP wise btw than Japan, but you make it sound like Japan is going over the odds, but in reality, UK, Germany, and most of these developed nations have higher per capita. German and UK just have less people.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom