What's new

Japan's defense minister calls for "self-defense" on Chinese navy ships

really???most of FDI in your economy is american,where we've almost none..and we are still lackey of america's...right???If america didn't bailed out your economy in past,you'll still have gdp of the size of combodia.so keep your funny logic to yourself.use those logic on your children buddy..not here..

lmao no. Hong Kong is 50% of FDI, and guess what the name of Hong Kong is? Hong Kong SAR, PRC.

I don't understand why the mod changed the title of this thread, but what Japanese defense minister said was that SDF would attack the hostile force presenting a threat to a US warship even if the said hostile force is not threatening the SDF ifself.

In other word, a preemptive strike and not "a self defense" of the SDF and Japan in reaction to a foreign hostility.

Japanese know how to pick a fight with wrong people at the wrong time.
More like the PLA gave Japan the wrong impression that they are easily defeated.

The reputation of PLA being a joke army is pervasive in Asia among those who battled them(Japan, Korea and Vietnam). Hence the Vietnamese threat to invade and seize the mainland if China seized its islands.

More like the PLA gave Japan the wrong impression that they are easily defeated.

The reputation of PLA being a joke army is pervasive in Asia among those who battled them(Japan, Korea and Vietnam). Hence the Vietnamese threat to invade and seize the mainland if China seized its islands.

HaHa you made my day!

BTW I think you're qualified to join the propaganda department of Vietnam. Your posts almost make me believe in them.

HaHa you made my day!

BTW I think you're qualified to join the propaganda department of Vietnam. Your posts almost make believe in them.

He's not a Korean. He cannot write Korean, yet can somehow read obscure Chinese sources and Japanese sources. What do you think he is? :lol:

Retirement must be cruel for Lee Teng-Hui. Having lost his cosplaying cameo gigs, he's now been reduced to trolling internet forums.

He's not a Korean. He cannot write Korean, yet can somehow read obscure Chinese sources and Japanese sources. What do you think he is? :lol:

At first I though he is Kula Miah, then I corrected myself. Later I though he's a Japanese until he showed bias against Japan. So it's hard to say.

A Taiwanese right winger, as you claimed, is a possibility. But I think he could also be an ethnic Korean living in China NE so his understanding of the Korean language is probably half baked. He could also be a well educated Vietnamese. The above 3 are the only possibilities I can think of. I hope they can help your detective's works.

so basically the Japanese navy would fight along side the USN, basically the same as before, not like their gonna fire on Chinese fishing boat or surveillance ships for cutting some wires, and Chinese warships generally do not rub elbows with the USN anyhow (previous cases usually involved civilian or coast guard or surveillance ship types)

At first I though he is Kula Miah, then I corrected myself. Later I though he's a Japanese until he showed bias against Japan. So it's hard to say.

A Taiwanese right winger, as you claimed, is a possibility. But I think he could also be an ethnic Korean living in China NE so his understanding of the Korean language is probably half baked. He could also be a well educated Vietnamese. The above 3 are the only possibilities I can think of. I hope they can help your detective's works.

Koreans in China usually don't speak English very well and they have no bias against China. The probability that a Chinese-Korean is living in the US, reads Japanese and speaking great English is very very low. He also might be a Vietnamese but then why would he know both Chinese and Japanese as well as having high English skills? He'd know one or the other + English, at MOST.

Mmm Your deductions make sense. I didn't know that he understands Japanese. Then we'll go by your hypothesis until we or someone else can find a better substitute.

HaHa you made my day!

BTW I think you're qualified to join the propaganda department of Vietnam. Your posts almost make me believe in them.

No, we don't want to invade China or any countries, but as usual we will defeat knock out them them, if they attack us.

Mmm Your deductions make sense. I didn't know that he understands Japanese. Then we'll go by your hypothesis until we or someone else can find a better substitute.

weeaboo taiwanese often learn japanese. alternatively, it's not hard to send articles through a machine translator.

He is a Korean, why not, 멍청한 중국어 친구들 ?
Unlike the Han, Han is everywhere in the world, all kinds....

W’c“IŽ©‰qŒ*AŒ©’¼‚µŽ‹–ì‚É‹c˜_‚ðc–h‰q•›‘åb : *Ž¡ : YOMIURI ONLINEi“Ç”„V•·j

Japan's defense minister is urging the parliament to discuss and codify the "mutual self-defens rights", the idea that Japan reserves the right to preemptively attack hostile forces(ie PLA) if its ally(the US) is threatened. In other word, the SDF will attack and destroy PLA warships and fighter jets if they threaten US warships.

In addition, the defense minister called for data sharing with Korea and a framework to cooperate with ROK military, because the expanded sensor coverage by radar and sensor data sharing is in benefit of Japan's defense.

It is time for Japan must do that.
And they should "shoulder-to-shoulder" with South Korea, although there is disagreement between them....

He is a Korean, why not, 멍청한 중국어 친구들 ?
Unlike the Han, Han is everywhere in the world, all kinds....

We were talk about the the gentleman 'Korean' knows more Chinese writings, which is very hard to master, than Korean writings, hence we think he is not a real Korean. He might be a third party trying to stir up the animosities between China and South Korea.

Back
Top Bottom