What's new

Japan’s Abe Visits Controversial Shrine

Too much to ask from the Chinese to let the past be bygone of the history when Japanese prime minister constant visit the military shrine and pay tribute to the glory of the past Japanese war history. Ape don't want to let the issue die out and constantly reminding the Chinese and Korean how they suffered from Japanese imperialist war.
Abe just totally ignore the feeling of CHinese and Korean victims, he is doomed.

Once bitten twice shy.

That's not up to us to decide, unless you want to migrate to Japan and trying to change thing from within...

Otherwise Abe or any Japanese PM will only do what Japanese want not what other people want...

Lol if you were living in NE China between 1937-1945 or you were one of the marine who were order to invade Japan, come back and tell me nuke is not necessary?
They just refused to surrender when USA ask them. USA won't sacrifice millions of young soldiers life to attack Japan. A nuke is all it takes to end the war.

Very bloody but just can't help.

In the human history, Han Chinese never attack Japan. Just look what those bitches did to us?

2 nuclear bombs dropped on Japan weren't necessary, Japanese military was in their last leg and exhausted all the mean to fight against all front in Asia. Russia defeated Japanese in Manchuria, China successful defend Japanese invasion, Vietnam overran the Japanese occupation, US attack on Japan mainland, and defeated and retook Manila. 2 nuclear bombs were meant to be tested on Japanese for the potent destruction of it possessed. US military don't want to waste hundred thousands of lives just to occupy Japan.

They just refused to surrender when USA ask them. USA won't sacrifice millions of young soldiers life to attack Japan. A nuke is all it takes to end the war.

Very bloody but just can't help.

The American had killed more by firebombing Japan than the 2 bomb dropped, in a kind of way, the Japanese got out easy. We just don't have time to wait for another fire bombing to take effect

2 nuclear bombs dropped on Japan weren't necessary, Japanese military was in their last leg and exhausted all the mean to fight against all front in Asia. Russia defeated Japanese in Manchuria, China successful defend Japanese invasion, Vietnam overran the Japanese occupation, US attack on Japan mainland, and defeated and retook Manila. 2 nuclear bombs were meant to be tested on Japanese for the potent destruction of it possessed. US military don't want to waste hundred thousands of lives just to occupy Japan.

US do not want to waste hundred thousands of live to invade Japan. So the two nukes were necessary to bring an end. Also, Russian invasion of Manchuria and Northern Islands play even a more major role. Japan know that if they don't surrender, they would have been torn into 2 pieces like Germany. So they had to suffer the unsufferable.

USA thinks its the best way to make Japan surrender ASAP. I think Japan will not hesitate to nuke bom Pearl Habour if they had one......

If Japan have a nuke, they would not use it on Pearl Harbor.

US do not want to waste hundred thousands of live to invade Japan. So the two nukes were necessary to bring an end. Also, Russian invasion of Manchuria and Northern Islands play even a more major role. Japan know that if they don't surrender, they would have been torn into 2 pieces like Germany. So they had to suffer the unsufferable.

If Japan have a nuke, they would not use it on Pearl Harbor.

Japan in no win situation toward the end of WW2. 2 nukes were the last straw that broke the camel back and they surrender, with or without nukes Japan would be defeat in WW2.

What's wrong visiting the shrine of soldiers lost their lives for country. If there is something wrong did was done by rulers not soldiers. They were doing their job and must be respected for that.

Tell me how Japanese act was different from act by ...
- Alexander
- Julius Caesar
- Imperial England/ France/ Duch/ Spain/ Portugal
- Muslim invaders
- Chinese invaders
- USA invasion of various countries in disguise of Humanity
- USA carpet bombing with incendiary devices and atom bomb detonation

Some one action are bad (no saying Japanese did good but we must respect soldiers) and similar actions from some one are considered good. The world is full of hypocrites.

What's wrong visiting the shrine of soldiers lost their lives for country. If there is something wrong did was done by rulers not soldiers. They were doing their job and must be respected for that.

- Alexander
- Julius Caesar
- Muslim invaders
- Chinese invaders

Some one action are bad (no saying Japanese did good but we must respect soldiers) and similar actions from some one are considered good. The world is full of hypocrites.

What Japan should do is to remove the war criminals from that shrine. Everything should be ok after that.

Japan in no win situation toward the end of WW2. 2 nukes were the last straw that broke the camel back and they surrender, with or without nukes Japan would be defeat in WW2.

From US perspective, the nukes prevent an invasion. For Japan, its the possibilities of being torn into pieces like Germany that was the concern.

- Alexander
- Julius Caesar
- Muslim invaders
- Chinese invaders

You are so magnanimous that i will have to drop it?

What Japan should do is to remove the war criminals from that shrine. Everything should be ok after that.

That's the point! Japanese must do that and other including west should reciprocate!!
But the silver line between war criminal and patriots is almost non existence and often lost in interpretation.

原来就是一些不入流的倭寇,现在还真把自己当大爷。倭寇就是海盗。然后海盗说我要维护海洋航行自由?去你妈逼的。

That's the point! Japanese must do that and other including west should reciprocate!!
But the silver line between war criminal and patriots is almost non existence and often lost in interpretation.
Sorry the Japanese leader won't listen and quit it. It's difficlut as asking a junkie to quit snorting lines.

The war criminals have been convicted of being criminals. So they are war criminals. Its a clear difference between a criminal and regular soldiers.

• Chinese Love Abe wrote:
I am from Dangtu, China, so I plead Mr. Abe to do the following, because I want Japanese role to be diminished even further with your populist actions.
1). Impose trade embargo on any countries who dare to criticize Japan, that is Korea, China and USA.
2). Publicly criticize and condemn Mr. Joseph P. Kennedy Jr. for his military service against Yamato in WWII, in front of Caroline Kennedy, and give Obama and Us government ultimatum, to apologize to the Japanese people for using atomic boms against them.
3). Increase your defense budget to 50 trillion yen overnight, at the same time, increase sales tax to 55% to pay for the military buildup.
4). Destroy the constitution and condemn McArthur for his crime against Japanese people!

A nice comment! 8-)

Why should anybody be worried. Its his country and his right to visit anything he wanted.
Did china expects him to take their permission?

Read my post #88.

I think Japan should punish all the countries who had done wrong with him.

Taiwan is always supporting Japan, no matter what.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom