What's new

Japan’s Abe Visits Controversial Shrine

要是没有你爷爷这辈人拼死抵抗日本侵略,我们早就全完蛋了。

I don't know what an average American think, or what an average Chinese think but I don't think it's apposite to visit a place like that and so did you.

But the fact is, it's not me or you who lives in Japan, nor is it Chinese, American, Cuban, Canadian, Australian or Swedish who lives in Japan, it's Japanese who live in Japan and what I think, you think, American think, or Chinese think doesn't mean much, that's why I say I understand why he do what he do, that ain't up to us, there are pretty much we can do to change that, shirt of bomb the whole shrine down, but then they could have just rebuild it...
You mean just let Abe do wat he wanna do? I think even your gradfather won't agree with it.

Well I think generally there is practice of returning dead soliders between nations. China should excavate the bodies , and then return these to Japan , Japan can construct a grave in their own country and honor their own soldiers in their own way rather then angering Chinese. Such actions are in bad taste and very disrespectful to Chinese

Japanese did commit some serious crimes in China (their soldiers) and that cannot be overlooked.

The only peaceful solution is to excavate the dead soldiers one by one and hand them over to Japan and request Japanese to request a Visa to enter Chinese Territories next time around

Archeologist, they dig up graves on regular basis and excavate bones and bodies so I don't see an issue of digging up graves of Dead soldiers , its best to collect the bones and send it to Japan , rather then have people treating the place like some holy place which it is not. It may be sentimental but , there are some horrible criminals in that area

Use Japanese Model or outsource to Japanese company the task
1988-mitsubishi-cat-bd2g-bull-dozer-sale-japan-705-hours.jpg

China is being very polite in being very , subtle if it was me in charge would have run a bull dose 10 years ago and returned all belongings to Japan and asked them to please do your rituals on your side of border

Last edited:
既然流着中国人的血,就不要替日本人说话。没人说毛泽东没犯过错误,但是日本人这么嚣张是对的么?我认识很多华侨,他们很爱中国。但是讨厌毛泽东也没有必要老是说中国的坏话啊!你爷爷是个英雄,我很尊敬他。

Lol... My Chinese is getting rusty so I am going to stick to English

I am not defending the Japanese action, but that's their way, their act of doing and their way of life to go to a place like that

I don't know how old you are but when I was young, my mom tell me not to do something and I will try all my might to do it. In this case it's not even my ma in this analogy, it's someone live down the block. Imagine what an average Japanese think?

Protesting for 20 years and nothing has changed, maybe it's time to try something else? Maybe if Chinese try talking to the new generation of Japanese instead of yelling at them, they may relinquish these tradition?

不管你爷爷是国名党还是共产党,抵抗日本侵略的的人就是有良知的人。我们有意识形态的区别,但是我们都留着老祖宗的血。也许你是澳大利亚国籍,但是你的根在中国。就算中国现在不是共产党执政,你认为日本人就不会再图谋中国的领土?

One man terrorist is another man's hero

If you ask people who were oppressed by Mao and Castro a like, they would say they are the evil, scum of all the man, in fact, I had a Chinese old man who lived three block down mine fled China to Australia used to know Mao personally (and his son know Ma - Taiwanese president personally, isn't it strange?) know in detail how Mao purge the people around him, he included. He hates Maos guts and in the end of the day, he don't understand why Mao was still honored in China today.

I also know people who got murdered and f..ked by Castro and they wonder why they were still worshipped.

People are like this, you hate someone you like and you will go around saying its wrong to worship someone. But in the end it's almost certain it's political more than anything else.

Japanese brutally murder innocent Chinese, used live Chinese to experiment germ warfare, bayoneted live children for some kind of game, rapped hundred thousands of women. You used Mao brutal and forceful oppression of the Chinese to sympathized with the action of the Japanese in the WW2? Any Chinese will forever hated the Japanese for the atrocity they committed in the past, and willfully forgave Mao for what he had done to the Chinese in their history. Mao still a Chinese, Japanese is a foreigner committed crimes against humanity on China soil.

要是没有你爷爷这辈人拼死抵抗日本侵略,我们早就全完蛋了。

You mean just let Abe do wat he wanna do? I think even your gradfather won't agree with it.

Umm, exactly what we can do to forbit Abe visiting the shrine? I am open for idea

Lol... My Chinese is getting rusty so I am going to stick to English

I am not defending the Japanese action, but that's their way, their act of doing and their way of life to go to a place like that

I don't know how old you are but when I was young, my mom tell me not to do something and I will try all my might to do it. In this case it's not even my ma in this analogy, it's someone live down the block. Imagine what an average Japanese think?

Protesting for 20 years and nothing has changed, maybe it's time to try something else? Maybe if Chinese try talking to the new generation of Japanese instead of yelling at them, they may relinquish these tradition?

We tried, trying, will try in the future. It just won't work. If diplomacy worked out, your grandfather would not have died in that war. They just worked themself in to frenzy , how you gonna do?

100% correct! Still, a bad move for him to visit in my opinion. I have no connection to Asia, but as a human being, it still feels uncomfortable knowing this man visited a shrine that in part honors war criminals. War criminals that committed devastating atrocities during WWII.

So USA doesn't have War criminals during WW II. You bombarded Jerman and Japan cities from high altitude bro. Your general was crying when he was asked by National Geographic (or History Channel) about that. And dont forget the nuke that is really not necessary. Even though it is necessary, they were civilians there at the town, kids, women, babies. Nuclear cannot be justified what so ever...it is just a psychological war tool, only crazy one that really use it....

Japanese brutally murder innocent Chinese, used live Chinese to experiment germ warfare, bayoneted live children for some kind of game, rapped hundred thousands of women. You used Mao brutal and forceful oppression of the Chinese to sympathized with the action of the Japanese in the WW2? Any Chinese will forever hated the Japanese for the atrocity they committed in the past, and willfully forgave Mao for what he had done to the Chinese in their history. Mao still a Chinese, Japanese is a foreigner committed crimes against humanity on China soil.

No one use Mao to justify anything, but you are not in control of Japan, nor any Chinese who got murdered by the Japanese in WW2, to the older generation Japanese, they see those criminal as hero and we American and Chinese as enemy, it's just a way of they think they would do to justified what they had done, hence the Japanese visit the shrine

I said I understand why Japanese visit the shrine, that does not mean I am all for it

如果中国被日本干掉了,在海外的华人能有好日子过?

We tried, trying, will try in the future. It just won't work. If diplomacy worked out, your grandfather would not have died in that war. They just worked themself in to frenzy , how you gonna do?

Lol I said I understand why Japanese do it, in the mean time I too understand why Chinese pissed off, but then I also understand it could do absolutely nothing on the issue too.

I been to Japan several hundred time, what I can do is not go visit those place myself, that's about all I can do

So USA doesn't have War criminals during WW II. You bombarded Jerman and Japan cities from high altitude bro. Your general was crying when he was asked by National Geographic (or History Channel) about that. And dont forget the nuke that is really not necessary. Even though it is necessary, they were civilians there at the town, kids, women, babies. Nuclear cannot be justified what so ever...it is just a psychological war tool, only crazy one that really use it....
USA thinks its the best way to make Japan surrender ASAP. I think Japan will not hesitate to nuke bom Pearl Habour if they had one......

Lol if you were living in NE China between 1937-1945 or you were one of the marine who were order to invade Japan, come back and tell me nuke is not necessary?

No one use Mao to justify anything, but you are not in control of Japan, nor any Chinese who got murdered by the Japanese in WW2, to the older generation Japanese, they see those criminal as hero and we American and Chinese as enemy, it's just a way of they think they would do to justified what they had done, hence the Japanese visit the shrine

I said I understand why Japanese visit the shrine, that does not mean I am all for it

Too much to ask from the Chinese to let the past be bygone of the history when Japanese prime minister constant visit the military shrine and pay tribute to the glory of the past Japanese war history. Ape don't want to let the issue die out and constantly reminding the Chinese and Korean how they suffered from Japanese imperialist war.

Lol I said I understand why Japanese do it, in the mean time I too understand why Chinese pissed off, but then I also understand it could do absolutely nothing on the issue too.

I been to Japan several hundred time, what I can do is not go visit those place myself, that's about all I can do
Abe just totally ignore the feeling of CHinese and Korean victims, he is doomed.

Once bitten twice shy.

Back
Top Bottom