What's new

Japan’s Abe Visits Controversial Shrine

I can understand the anger from Chinese and Koreans when Abe visited that shrine but wasn't that shrine constructed around 1860 and meant to honor ALL japanese soldiers, not specifically the ones involved in Nanking?

Any one get closer with Japan to contain China will automatically deemed as enemy by China.

I can understand the anger from Chinese and Koreans when Abe visited that shrine but wasn't that shrine constructed around 1860 and meant to honor ALL japanese soldiers, not specifically the ones involved in Nanking?

As long as those class A war criminals worshipped in Yasukuni Shrine, Both China and Korea will not accept it never and ever. Abe Shinzo even openly deny the existence of comfort women in world war 2, he is going to far away just to achieve his personal political destination.

A nation chooses to deliverately forget the past won't have future.

为什么小日本这么嚣张都没有中国人组织游行抗议呢?是不是我们都麻木了!!!!!我操你妈的小日本鬼子!我操你妈的安倍晋三!如果是有骨气的中国人,一辈子不要去日本买日货!

Last edited:

They can have the shrine,but they should not have convicted and executed war criminals by the international military tribunal being worshipped in the shrine.those war criminals were not there before.
In 1978 it quietly added to those enshrined14 “Class A” war criminals from World War II who had been convicted in postwar tribunals by the allied forces. Among them is Gen. Hideki Tojo, who was Japan’s prime minister during most of the war.

No not angry, just find it hypocritical as i can't worship Hitler or Bin Lafin. Also US border guard was pissed when my friend wore a Cuba t-shirt crossing to US

It is not a normal shrine. It's a very crucial part of Japanese militarism and expansion culture. You should learn more Japanese history.

I have been to the Yasukuni Shrine, though not to the inner portion as I am a gaijin. It was, by my observation, very inspiring to elderly Japanese military veterans. All nations, including the Japanese, are entitled to their heroes and honored ancestors. The fact that Chinese celebrate the birthday of one of the most vicious megalomaniacal killers in the history of man, Mao Tse-tung, shows that the Chinese have no moral standing to criticize Abe for honoring the patriots of his own country at Yasukuni.

One man terrorist is another man's hero

If you ask people who were oppressed by Mao and Castro a like, they would say they are the evil, scum of all the man, in fact, I had a Chinese old man who lived three block down mine fled China to Australia used to know Mao personally (and his son know Ma - Taiwanese president personally, isn't it strange?) know in detail how Mao purge the people around him, he included. He hates Maos guts and in the end of the day, he don't understand why Mao was still honored in China today.

I also know people who got murdered and f..ked by Castro and they wonder why they were still worshipped.

People are like this, you hate someone you like and you will go around saying its wrong to worship someone. But in the end it's almost certain it's political more than anything else.

100% correct! Still, a bad move for him to visit in my opinion. I have no connection to Asia, but as a human being, it still feels uncomfortable knowing this man visited a shrine that in part honors war criminals. War criminals that committed devastating atrocities during WWII.

Lol I am not justifing visiting the shrine, but as I said just a moment ago to another member, one man terrorist is another man hero, I understand why Abe see the need to visit, that does not mean I think it's alright to visit war criminal like that

After all I got family who was killed by the Japanese in WW2 and my grandfather fly the AVG in China against the Japanese before US join the war

He described President Abama as snake in the speech.

Lol I am not justifing visiting the shrine, but as I said just a moment ago to another member, one man terrorist is another man hero, I understand why Abe see the need to visit, that does not mean I think it's alright to visit war criminal like that

After all I got family who was killed by the Japanese in WW2 and my grandfather fly the AVG in China against the Japanese before US join the war

I have a question for you jhungary, are you a white or a Indian?

One man terrorist is another man's hero

If you ask people who were oppressed by Mao and Castro a like, they would say they are the evil, scum of all the man, in fact, I had a Chinese old man who lived three block down mine fled China to Australia used to know Mao personally (and his son know Ma - Taiwanese president personally, isn't it strange?) know in detail how Mao purge the people around him, he included. He hates Maos guts and in the end of the day, he don't understand why Mao was still honored in China today.

I also know people who got murdered and f..ked by Castro and they wonder why they were still worshipped.

People are like this, you hate someone you like and you will go around saying its wrong to worship someone. But in the end it's almost certain it's political more than anything else.
Did Mao ever launch a war to kill hundreds of millions of Asians? I am asking you.

It's ok for you to have problem with CCP, but never get your personal emotion against Chinese people. If you think worshipping Yasukuni Shrine is all Abe needs to take for peaceful Asia, i will drop it.

Last edited:
American people are of conscientiousness, unlike Japanese right wing party. I have problem with USA goverment contain policy against China, never the Americans. with or without CCP, China is going to be a mianstay for peaceful Asia. If USA can't keep the Pandora box safe and sound, turn it to China.

My salute to your grandfather, he sacrificed in the fight with Nazi. All Chinese will remember him for his justice and braveness.

Did Mao ever launch a war to kill hundreds of millions of Asians? I am asking you.

點解你認為我係亞差定係鬼老呢?唔通我似亞3同鬼老7。

同埋點解你問我老毛做過乜?我話我識一個亞伯知道佢曾經做過D乜我沒話我知道噃…

我可以下一次去同你問下,如果你想嘅話

Both China & Korea had at least suggested for the removal of the remain of Class A war criminals. The Japanese still have not yet to respond to their suggestion.

點解你認為我係亞差定係鬼老呢?唔通我似亞3同鬼老7。

同埋點解你問我老毛做過乜?我話我識一個亞伯知道佢曾經做過D乜我沒話我知道噃…

我可以下一次去同你問下,如果你想嘅話

既然流着中国人的血,就不要替日本人说话。没人说毛泽东没犯过错误,但是日本人这么嚣张是对的么?我认识很多华侨,他们很爱中国。但是讨厌毛泽东也没有必要老是说中国的坏话啊!你爷爷是个英雄,我很尊敬他。

American people are of conscientiousness, unlike Japanese right wing party. I have problem with USA goverment contain policy against China, never the Americans. with or without CCP, China is going to be a mianstay for peaceful Asia. If USA can't keep the Pandora box safe and sound, turn it to China.

My salute to your grandfather, he sacrificed in the fight with Nazi. All Chinese will remember him for his justice and braveness.

I don't know what an average American think, or what an average Chinese think but I don't think it's apposite to visit a place like that and so did you.

But the fact is, it's not me or you who lives in Japan, nor is it Chinese, American, Cuban, Canadian, Australian or Swedish who lives in Japan, it's Japanese who live in Japan and what I think, you think, American think, or Chinese think doesn't mean much, that's why I say I understand why he do what he do, that ain't up to us, there are pretty much we can do to change that, shirt of bomb the whole shrine down, but then they could have just rebuild it...

Back
Top Bottom