What's new

Japanese Warships in Training with Pakistan Navy's Saif!

Aepsilons

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Japan
@waz @Irfan Baloch @Slav Defence @Atanz @Jango -- brothers, good to see this development. :)

12745850_1044711722257212_895730170196061719_n.jpg

12744219_1044711718923879_348587007070748231_n.jpg

12715491_1044711805590537_2626604340639610541_n.jpg

We see you, Pakisan Navy Ship Saif! :)

Wow,Congratulations.....:enjoy:
Good for the region...:yahoo:

Yes, it is !

Hehehe, the Pakistan Navy honored us, by the way. :)

12715619_1040817879313263_9096996144145818192_n.jpg

Both Navies were operating together in anti-piracy interdiction duties in the Persian Gulf. Great to see the cooperation of Pakistan Navy with the JMSDF in this part of the world. :)

Yes, it is !

Hehehe, the Pakistan Navy honored us, by the way. :)

12715619_1040817879313263_9096996144145818192_n.jpg

Both Navies were operating together in anti-piracy interdiction duties in the Persian Gulf. Great to see the cooperation of Pakistan Navy with the JMSDF in this part of the world. :)
At first glance, I thought it was a Chinese warship. :) I guess it is a made-in-China warship. :)

At first glance, I thought it was a Chinese warship. :) I guess it is a made-in-China warship. :)

Yes, it is an impressive ship of the line , a Type 053H3 warship, actually. I look forward to someday seeing a joint exercise between the PLAN, JMSDF and PN in this part of the maritime route.

Well, recently there has already been ROKN & JMSDF naval exercise near Persian Gulf. Perhaps in the future we can see more PLAN &JMSDF, as well. :)

bsu9628.jpg

bsu9633.jpg

It's Pakistan's F-22P frigate. They are, now independently, able to produce those by themselves. China sold it to Pakistan including ToT.

Happy to see our Japanese and Pakistani brother and sisters extend their friendships and military ties with one another. :tup:

Evolving role of Japan in the region, meets the growing role of Pakistan in regional stability and enforcement of maritime policies. An example of East Asia in handshake with South/West Asia. :)

I suppose we can agree that Japan and Pakistan will be integral members to the One Belt One Road Paradigm and the Maritime Silk Road. As enforcers of said Region-wide process ! :)

Happy to see our Japanese and Pakistani brother and sisters extend their friendships and military ties with one another. :tup:

Yes brother, and hopefully in the future we can extend this to future Japanese, and Chinese Naval Joint Operations to secure this vital sea lane. I have a proud belief that with China's establishment of her naval base in Djibouti that --- it will necessitate greater Japanese and Chinese collaboration. We must now work with each other -- shoulder to shoulder -- for our mutual interest.

Together, now....

450x300_q95.jpg

Evolving role of Japan in the region, meets the growing role of Pakistan in regional stability and enforcement of maritime policies. An example of East Asia in handshake with South/West Asia. :)

I suppose we can agree that Japan and Pakistan will be integral members to the One Belt One Road Paradigm and the Maritime Silk Road. As enforcers of said Region-wide process ! :)

Yes brother, and hopefully in the future we can extend this to future Japanese, and Chinese Naval Joint Operations to secure this vital sea lane. I have a proud belief that with China's establishment of her naval base in Djibouti that --- it will necessitate greater Japanese and Chinese collaboration. We must now work with each other -- shoulder to shoulder -- for our mutual interest.

Together, now....

450x300_q95.jpg

Japanese soldier holding an AK?

Together, now....

450x300_q95.jpg

It is up to people like ourselves to mend the bridge that once connected our nations. One road, one belt will not be complete without Japan and Korea.

It will be tough, it may take time, but we must not be discouraged and we must not allow ourselves to bow down to external and political pressure. Our friendship and ties dates back to thousands of years. Our recent tragic history, to us is just a blink of an eye.

From the founder of Confucianism (Laozi):

"千里之行,始於足下 -
A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step."

even the longest and most difficult ventures have a starting point.

Japanese soldier holding an AK?

This photo was taken in last year's Khaan Quest exercise in Mongolia. As you know, the USSR was Mongolia's main supplier of military hardware, hence the AK in the picture.

can't we collaborate with JAPAN to improve our NAVAL arm ?? i mean even if they cannot help us in improving our naval warships atleast they could help us improve our docks ports and harbors to a good standard i mean why not let JAPAN develop the Karachi port give it to them for 30 years atleast just for development purposes ??? :P

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom