What's new

Japanese firms in China attacked by mob, stop operations

All countries that China is having a scrap with in the South China Sea should close shop in China and and open their industries in India instead. The Han Dynasty it seems is on its last legs! Instead of democracy, it seems China is soon turning into a mobocracy. :P

The Japanese automakers are there to manufacture cars for domestic Chinese market. I won't be surprise if GM or VW are the ones organizing the protests to shut down Japanese car makers.

404601_376259889110777_149469264_n.jpg

my uni is just a walking distance from tht place..

Good they can come over to us and ASEAN countries than stupid china hahahaha

police-314x350.jpg

It is a standard operation procedure for the special units of the police force to plant moles in the mob!

Gosh! These cheerleading people are so ignorant!

my uni is just a walking distance from tht place..

Good hint! There are about 30 unis in Xi'an alone! Happy studies in China!:tup:
The demonstration and violence are free btw, just dont stay too close!

Good hint! There are about 30 unis in Xi'an alone! Happy studies in China!:tup:
The demonstration and violence are free btw, just dont stay too close!

Xian is beautiful city n i study in Xi gongda daxue awesome uni n our dean always calls a meeting before any protests n tells us to stay in the dorms.

Xian is beautiful city n i study in Xi gongda daxue awesome uni n our dean always calls a meeting before any protests n tells us to stay in the dorms.

Xi Gongda is strong in engineering and excellent in textile and fashion design. Congrats! Take care and 读书好 du xue hao, 生活好 sheng huo hao! 我们欢迎您 wo men huan ying nin!

Xi Gongda is strong in engineering and excellent in textile and fashion design. Congrats! Take care and 读书好 du xue hao, 生活好 sheng huo hao! 我们欢迎您 wo men huan ying nin!

Xie xie ni :D wo men Pachistan ren hen duo ai Zhongguo de ren...wo de Zhongguo ywen bu hao...wo shushe Dianqi gongcheng ...But i m hoping to learn Chinese till I finish my studies ..very hard language I must say.. especially characters are pain in the *** for foreigners

Xie xie ni :D wo men Pachistan ren hen duo ai Zhongguo de ren...wo de Zhongguo ywen bu hao...wo shushe Dianqi gongcheng ...But i m hoping to learn Chinese till I finish my studies ..very hard language I must say.. especially characters are pain in the *** for foreigners

If you can learn it well it proves you are as good as we!

Best wishes in your EE studies!

Back
Top Bottom