What's new

Japanese Ambassador at an UN meeting: why you are laughing, shut up!

Who the hell is deleting my posts? It's frustrating!

lol....who can delete the post?... :lol: ...Suggest, if you dont want ur post to be deleted, best option is dont post anything...keep quite!.... :D

Funny Japanese!!!

btw if you remember a Chinese also did same and even more funny as he was frustrated at India getting some Security Council seat while China got sidelined.

The video was posted here earlier. Can someone find it?

That makes absolutely no sense, China is a permanent security council member while India will get booted out once they get their "turn" as an observer with no real power (veto power).

next time please include some details for us to understand what the situation was

'Shut up' gaffe exposes envoy to criticism - Asia-Pacific - Al Jazeera English

you are taking this light hearted video too seriously

Who the hell is deleting my posts? It's frustrating!

The CIA of course.

problem--source.jpg

next time please include some details for us to understand what the situation was

'Shut up' gaffe exposes envoy to criticism - Asia-Pacific - Al Jazeera English

wont help

for a country whose citizens are conditioned to bowing almost since birth, it is a shame to say that in an UN meeting and the guy is the japanese ambassador! He was irate at not getting the 'respect' that he thought japan should deserve

There are a lot of words for him to choose from with better effects
Could he have said " ... shut up please"

That makes absolutely no sense, China is a permanent security council member while India will get booted out once they get their "turn" as an observer with no real power (veto power).

you are taking this light hearted video too seriously

No, I am not talking about Permanent UNSC seat.But it was related to this some United Nations Security Council or some related one I can't remember that's why asked if someone post the video of that frustrated Chinese.India booted China for that seat and it left Chinese diplomat really frustrated and vented out in a stupid manner in front of UN.

That was posted here some while back and it was even funnier that Japanese.:omghaha:

No, I am not talking about Permanent UNSC seat.But it was related to this some United Nations Security Council or some related one I can't remember that's why asked if someone post the video of that frustrated Chinese.India booted China for that seat and it left Chinese diplomat really frustrated and vented out in a stupid manner in front of UN.

That was posted here some while back and it was even funnier that Japanese.:omghaha:

C'mon delusional! it is only the permanent unsc seats that matters.

They don't like you. :rofl:

You dont like him too?

C'mon delusional! it is only the permanent unsc seats that matters.

You dont like him too?

LOL seems like you are disillusional.

If that seat didn't matter then why your Chinese Diplomat was so frustrated and angry and vented out in open UN assembly. :omghaha:

Can someone post that video here to make this China man happy.:argh: :lol:

LOL seems like you are disillusional.

If that seat didn't matter then why your Chinese Diplomat was so frustrated and angry and vented out in open UN assembly. :omghaha:

Can someone post that video here to make this China man happy.:argh: :lol:

Personal frustrating is one thing and the value and impact of a permanent UNSC seat on the world stage is another
2 matters with different level of significance.
Got it delusional?

wont help

for a country whose citizens are conditioned to bowing almost since birth, it is a shame to say that in an UN meeting and the guy is the japanese ambassador! He was irate at not getting the 'respect' that he thought japan should deserve

There are a lot of words for him to choose from with better effects
Could he have said " ... shut up please"

I noticed that they bow to each other in meetings - is that also present in China?

Personal frustrating is one thing and the value and impact of a permanent UNSC seat on the world stage is another
2 matters with different level of significance.
Got it delusional?

The so called HIGH IQ is such a big crap looking at the comments of China men here.:cuckoo:

You are avoiding that yor diplomat got frustrated and he represented China.:lol::lol:

I thought Japanese people valued mannerism and humbleness, but after watching some of the videos over the Internet about them, they seem like douchbags, considering this guy is suppose to be representing Japan on an international level, he just showed Japanese can be not so humble douchbags.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom