What's new

Japan wants to buy India's LCH that broke world records

Why Japan need that on the first place, Japan did't have any high altitude warfare plan. Secondly they have better options available which are war proven like Cobras and Apaches. More on above subject copter still on prototype phase even not inducted in any armed forces even in India.

bhai japan kaha se aa gaya
Oh My God!! Our media these days have lost their mind... JAPAN is a country I and many look forward to when it comes to technology. They have no reason to stick around LCH, they are more capable themselves.
No wonder we get trolled in PDF...........
This why retarded people shouldn't write news

I do not understand this negativity.

LCH is one of the best ,I daresay best, chopper in light attack category.I would not be surprised if a lot of countries are interested in it.

Even though it has got less media coverage, export potential of LCH is much higher than that of LCA which is plagued by shortcomings which would be resolved only in 1A variant.

Been a leader in technology since Vedic era. Alas barbaric muslims destroyed their technological advances.

Well! that is correct.

Science,/technology, and Mathematics are kryptonite for Muslims, and anywhere they have gone, they have made it their mission to destroy kuffar sciences.(Christians were not any better. They destroyed European civilizations and plunged Europe into 800 year long dark ages and were close competitor of Muslims in library burning).

I mean look at difference between Jews and Muslims. Both are Semitic cousins, but while Jews excel in S&T, Arabs as as interested or good in it as their Camels.

Last edited:
LCH is a custom made helicopter for high altitude warfare..

There was a discussion that Japan is to help in laying high altitude roads in Arunachal Pradesh , later withdrawn to only other north east states.. Because they were expert in it.. ( meaning they have high altitude areas )

Japan may need few or a dozen light attack chopper for extreme altitudes ..
Why not ?

LCH is a custom made helicopter for high altitude warfare..

There was a discussion that Japan is to help in laying high altitude roads in Arunachal Pradesh , later withdrawn to only other north east states.. Because they were expert in it.. ( meaning they have high altitude areas )

Japan may need few or a dozen light attack chopper for extreme altitudes ..
Why not ?

Leave aside if but or may. Think rationally and tell is there any credible link which even hints towards any Japanese interest in any Indian defence product ?

As for their needs .... They already have near 100 Cobras and more Apaches coming.

And given that the highest point does not even exceed 4000 meters, there is no need to invest a new platform.

Leave aside if but or may. Think rationally and tell is there any credible link which even hints towards any Japanese interest in any Indian defence product ?

As for their needs .... They already have near 100 Cobras and more Apaches coming.

And given that the highest point does not even exceed 4000 meters, there is no need to invest a new platform.

Japan even enquired about LCA in the past I think.

Fan boys need to calm down. Take a look at Japan's Kawasaki OH1
Kawasaki OH-1 Light Scout and Observation Helicopter | Military-Today.com

will let you know that Japan has more than enough capability to meet its needs (if it has a need for a High Altitude rotary wing platform).

It is actually the other way round. Japan (during talks of the US-2 amphibious aircraft) could help out India in its helicopter program.

Congratulations india.. Mind Blowing achievement :suicide:..
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom