What's new

Japan wants Pakistan to open CPEC for other countries

great good for you i hope it happens more and more & on a much much larger scale ,my best wishes but still we dont want to be part of it specially these coal powerred polluting powerprojects of which china itself in this january closed some 120+ in china :tup:
You should read more about supercritical coal power plants China is building...just google it.
Maybe you will stop typing BS...India is actually leading the world in building new coal power plants and China assisted in many of these Coal plants.

$500 mil is like a sugar candy in front of China's $55 billion Japanese should have to invest in industrial sector like local manufacturing of heavy machinery not assembly plants

Well, Japan should first compare its $500 million investments in Pakistan in the last 3 years with over $55 billion from China.. it is just not comparable, although Japan should get involved in due time, meaning in a few years from now, when at least infrastructure projects are finished..
All in all, this is an encouraging news for CPEC, if Japan (read the mighty industrial Japan) sees it as a good investment opportunity and as a good project beneficial to the whole region..It is a sign that many major world economies will also be interested to get involved in the development of Pakistan, while the lion share will obviously go to China the initiator and main financier of the project, it is just fair..

Japan can start by supplying a tunnel digger , setup bullet train locomotive manufacturing plants, a few truck plants , a few chip manufacturing plants , supply nuclear tech parts etc

I think they were invited to join in by China, but they have refused because of Azad Kashmir..
Kashmir is just the reason on the table. why Indian is against CPEC is much inferior: They fear Pakistan to get rich quickly to counter balance India influence. Otherwise, why India was not agaist when Karakunlum high way was ready 50 years ago?
When CPEC ready, it will have a lot of users, Russia, China, central asian countries, Afganistan, Iran, certainly India if they want to use it. That put Pakistan in a ultra-important position!
India will hate it.
I would say India has a unique mindset...

Back
Top Bottom