What's new

Japan wants Pakistan to open CPEC for other countries

I don't think Japan is interested in investing in CPEC. I do think, however, they are interested in sabotaging CPEC. It has been a routine practice for Japanese to follow Chinese overseas investment activities and seek opportunities of sabotaging.

China should not fear Japanese intention but should know how to deal with any challenge set by Japanese, this is like the war, one should not hope that enemy will not come to attack you but make sure that enemy will fail on their attempt, if China can't handle Japan then we might as well declare ourselves a loser...I think nowadays China can take up any challenge set by Japan in all aspect: economy, geopolitics and military...we welcome them as partner as well as competitor and "saboteur" if that's what they want.

Last edited:
This is great news!
more country jump into CPEC, the better the project for all of the country involved.
I hope India put aside his ego, and join us.. it will be great for region, a stable region is China interest! Hope we all can prosper together!
Let's make money instead killing each other!

China should not fear Japanese intention but should know how to deal with any challenge set by Japanese, this is like the war, one should not hope that enemy will not come to attack you but make sure that enemy will fail on their attempt, if China can't handle Japan then we might as well declare ourselves a loser...I think nowadays China can take up any challenge set by Japan in all aspect: economy, geopolitics and military...we welcome them as partner as well as competitor and "saboteur" if that's what they want.
just like mosquitos always seeking opportunities to suck my blood. I am certainly not afraid of them but still prefer a mosquito-free summer.

If the concept of CPEC is restricted to the published infrastructure projects, if any third party is involved, I doubt these projects will be completed on time.

If the concept of CPEC is extended to industrial zone, private investment, it's up to Pakistan government to decide. I personally consider it's a good thing if any private investor from any country is interested to open office in Pakistan.The full value of infrastructures are realized by attracting huge private profit driven investments. Any investment can serve the purpose of a stable and prosperous Pakistan is supposed to be welcomed by Pakistan and Pakistani.

Last edited:
wasnt yesterday I heard Indians are jumping up and down like clowns as usual to cheer on a news that braggs Japan and India is going to form and to build an economic 'great wall' as the 'answer' to BRI ? `````I guess Japan realized with a second when look at India's primitive economy, lousy industry and backward technological capability then```:lol:
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/push...-and-japan-build-strategic-great-wall.496031/

Thanks but no thanks we do not want to be part of either CEPC or OBOR period if Japan wants to be they can be :tup:

lol who is asking u to invest ? Indian business man will do at backdoor channel. In term of business no one enemy all love only MONEY.
Pakistan imported goods from India worth $1.8 billion in 2015-16 compared to the exports of just $400 million, the SBP report added.
http://www.news18.com/news/india/tr...-remains-intact-despite-tensions-1373277.html

lol who is asking u to invest ? Indian business man will do at backdoor channel. In term of business no one enemy all love only MONEY.
Pakistan imported goods from India worth $1.8 billion in 2015-16 compared to the exports of just $400 million, the SBP report added.
http://www.news18.com/news/india/tr...-remains-intact-despite-tensions-1373277.html
whats your point mate ?

confusedman.jpg

1. when did i said we are going to invest in OBOR or CEPC or be even part of it rather we indians are sick of expalining again & again on the forum but both chinese & pakistanies keep making fun & coaxing us what a great bus they are missing by not joining OBOR

2. sorry thanks but no thanks we do not wish or wants to be any way part of any chinese OBOR pojects period or invest in it any way

3. as for busness we gave you MFN status almost 20 years ago but your elite dint gave us the same so they can fleece pakistani awaam buy redirecting the black trade through dubai & cairo and charge thrice and make there family members and stooges mint billions at expense of gulluble pakistani awaam in name of dushamni with india and look how paistani people are still running after that truck ki batti ... now whose fault is that ?

4. forget everything jusy remmeber what a few months back what muneed farooq a non resident pakistani from USA on a pakistani TV show said about india afghanistan trade through pakistan and its future implications and its value for pakistan & CEPC but thick heads in there intoxication with ultra hub bul watani and hate & disghust for hindus and nindustan dint get it ... now who's fault it is

now keep speculating :coffee:

Last edited:
Who say Nepal is with India? The problem with Nepal is that it is land lock country and need India heavily. But now things are changing and they make rail link with China and then they will be independent from Indian aggression. Shame on Indian and they even didn't support her neighboring Hindu state.

No chance of that happening.

Many people forget that the Nepalis can move freely to India and even find employment in India without hassles, like any other Indian.

That is nice but Japan is more closer to our jealous enemy india and it is an enemy of china too . If both chin and Japan works together then very nice but I hear that Japan isn't very cooperative with china regarding business trade nd stops china ships

Indian's should be kept away from this all. Wallah they're the most uneducated , illogical and jealous nation I've ever seen . By God the jealousy and burn they've in their heart due to cpec is really what a heart full of darkness can have . They're some of most sick nation ever seen .

Benchod, you did a war with us and we freed our kashmir then what pain you got that you started regrading azad kashmir as your part. You're the most ridiculous nation I've ever seen . Go die in your hate , go die in your jealousy ! You don't deserve to exist in this world .. monkeys !!

So you mean we have to wait a decades to ban you...genius :lol:...but I don't hope you get banned just to express your opinion.

Cpec is the reason why medical bills in india has increased too much .

I don't think China is granting access of CPEC to India. China knows very well that India wouldn't take it even if it is granted to them. The access is still controlled by both China and Pakistan and the backlash from India taking the access on themselves would be too great for any Indian politicians. China only softens the language to avoid excessive politicizing amid this grand economic endeavor.
Yes, that is correct. One of the main reasons why China has been so successful and is about to surpass US as a superpower is that they've selfless leaders. The leaders with vision. I wish Pakistan also gets such a leader for at leasr one decade. We need it more now than ever in the past.

Japan, Pakistan’s decades’ old business partner, believes that Pakistan should open China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (CPEC) for countries willing to be the part of the mega plan.

Remember just few days ago India is gloating how it and Japan is going to build a better competing OBOR-like initiative? So, what is happening with that? But now it seems Japan wants to help and build part of OBOR. If Japan really believes in India's own OBOR-like project then it can invest billions and billions on that. But some countries are known for talking big and doing little.

“At the moment, only Chinese and Pakistani companies can undertake projects in CPEC, if these restrictions are removed many private businesses in Japan may be interested in investing,” Toshikazu Isomura, consul general of Japan in Karachi, said in an interaction with newsmen recently. He said Japan is Pakistan’s partner since long and 82 Japanese companies were already operating in Pakistan.

Pakistan is a big country and requires investment in many sectors and areas, not just CPEC. So there are many opportunities for Japan to invest if it is willing.

Talking about CEPC, Isomura said, “The project is good for Pakistan and good for the region. Pakistan should open it for its old business partners.”

Isomura shouldn't have said that! Now the Indians will claim Isomura is lying or misspoken about CEPC. After all, CEPC, according to the Indian, will bring ruins to Pakistan and be colonized by China, one of Pakistan's more sincere and trusted friend.

https://www.thenews.com.pk/print/204578-Japan-wants-Pakistan-to-open-CPEC-for-other-countries

Back
Top Bottom