What's new

Japan to Refocus Military on China

Hopefully that most of Japanese are not insane of believing that they can still invade China like 70 years ago.

A small island nation like Japan cannot afford go on nuclear war, just few megaton nukes is enough to sink the island into the bottom of the Pacific Ocean.

Day dreaming from an identity crisis Indian? waving an American flag doesn't made you more American. I can assure you that....:lol:

If he is born in america , an american citizen or even just calls himself american because he lives there he has every right to wave an american flag.

just because he may not be of white , black , hispanic heritage does not mean he cant call himself american.

i think many of you are underestimating japan.big time.

Russia has a small gdp and weak manufacturing ability compared to China, and politically China has no conflict with Russia for now.

India still has a long way to go, even with a lot of potential.

EU is advanced, but never a united nation, yet they can't even compete with China in the navigation system and manned space mission.

Russia has a small gdp and weak manufacturing ability compared to China

you might want to recheck that statement..

politically China has no conflict with Russia for now.

Yes.. Right now there is no conflict..

well i wasnt talking about ur "enemys" just other powerful nations.

also i dont think there really european goals.

you might want to recheck that statement..

What do i need to recheck? Except the military industries, what else do you think Russia can compete with China?

China consumes 700 million tons of steel per year and build 20 million cars per year, do you think these are just statistics?

Like I said in my earlier message, the disadvantage Japan has is the small size of the country. No matter how many advance missiles or missile defense or advance warship etc she has....Japan still cannot defeat China.

Ask yourself how many nukes are needed to bring Japan
down on her knees ? Just a few.

Ask yourself how many nukes Japan needs to defeat a big country the size of China ? Many many nukes are needed to finish China.

China is not going to launch nukes into any country unless it is ready for MAD. That would not be a something used. Technology has proven to almost always give the edge. Look at Israel it was completely outnumbered but simply destroyed the Arabs. Plus Japan has U.S. support in both funding and arms. China would have to employ only its own industry. I see it as quite equal. China having the numerical advantage but lacking in technology in almost all areas. Also Japan is quite large and since when did size have anything to do with the outcome of modern battles ?

China is not going to launch nukes into any country unless it is ready for MAD. That would not be a something used. Technology has proven to almost always give the edge. Look at Israel it was completely outnumbered but simply destroyed the Arabs. Plus Japan has U.S. support in both funding and arms. China would have to employ only its own industry. I see it as quite equal. China having the numerical advantage but lacking in technology in almost all areas. Also Japan is quite large and since when did size have anything to do with the outcome of modern battles ?

Sorry, but China's missiles can easily take out any US military base in Asia before they are trying to launch the attack on the China's most important cities and industrial bases.

In China's own backyard, those CVNs are just useless moving targets.

Of course, the war won't be easily breakout as we know it would hurt our economy as well.

Nope, USA for the sake of its own people, she won't go on war with China because of Japan, the so-called military alliance is just show off.

Even Japan does understand if she wants to confront China, then she can only rely on herself. That's why the military escalation is supported by their right-wing politicians.

US troops are stationed in Japan there buddy. So good luck invading japan :no: :cheesy:

To assume that the United States would allow China to expand into Japan militarily is extremely shortsided and childish

Sorry, but China's missiles can easily take out any US military base in Asia before they are trying to launch the attack on the China's most important cities and industrial bases.

In China's own backyard, those CVNs are just useless moving targets.

Of course, the war won't be easily breakout as we know it would hurt our economy as well.

Nuclear submarines my friend and ICBMs can easily correct for that, all while you're tied up on Japan.

Back
Top Bottom