What's new

Japan sets record $52 billion military budget to counter China's growing military power

Koreans has one of the highest IQ in the world,a leg up of 20 points against the likes of Turks , Korean achievements and influence in past 20 years make turkey very abysmal. Turks and Koreans aren't same quality of the human resource.

This is so ludicrous.

I am not taking any jap at Korea here but what have they achieved that is comparable to Turkey? Are you talking about Samsung or kpop besides that I don't see anything else noteworthy which is laughable. Turkey has made more weapon invention and better technology all around plus made military conquests in the last 20 years they were just not sitting docks.

Turkey ruled over your masters in Europe these you worship. Had half of Europe under it's control and not to forget few converted Turks subdued your entire sub-continent for 700 years. Take a bow son! That is the definition of achievements

Last edited:
This is so ludicrous.

I am not taking any jap at Korea here but what have they achieved that is comparable to Turkey? Are you talking about Samsung or kpop besides that I don't see anything else noteworthy which is laughable. Turkey has made more weapon invention and better technology all around plus made military conquests in the last 20 years they were just not sitting docks.

Turkey ruled over your masters in Europe these you worship. Had half of Europe under it's control and not to forget few converted Turks subdued your entire sub-continent for 700 years. Take a bow son! That is the definition of achievements
Nothing against Turkey but fact is,
Korea has half the population of turkey but twice the GDP.Samsung,Hyundai,Kia,LG are few of the globally popular brands that I can remember instantly with regards to korea but not a single one from Turkey.
Korea dominates the important sphere of high-tech manufacturing in 21st century like shipbuilding, semiconductor and chemical production.

And this Korea use to be poorer than Ethiopia 50 years back.
Clearly the genetic stock is different than cental asians/europeans,and fits in the east asian bloc which dominate top5 IQ ranking and shown unparalleled economic rise ,typical in only far East.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom