What's new

Japan seeks defence ties with Asean

US naval power and to the extend military power is much greater compare to all other countries. US military is build to handle China and Russia and defeat them simultaneously, which it can easily do if its battle in the open seas.

But wars are complicated, they are not just comparison or calculation, and Americans have to compare the risks and benefits. And no one can prove that a country with hundreds of nuclear weapons wont use them in a war whatever they did prove before.

That is what your fellow Viets said in this forum, and I really feel bored to find it out. Just go and play around, no sense to talk with you kid.
You stupid or something wrong with your head!?
Some Vietnamese said something, and what the hell relate to me? :rofl:
Don't dare to answer my questions and bring other Vietnamese's thought on me to cover your face... how coward you are... LOL :omghaha:

@Soryu

Let the Chinese crying and dreaming. First and foremost Japan and Vietnam must deepen their defence ties and cooperations to stop China´s aggressive hegemony in the East and South China Sea.

:hitwall:

251011mut32193500671.jpg

Visit of VN defence minister in Japan

leaders10_b.jpg

Japan–Vietnam Defense Ministerial Meeting

Last edited by a moderator:
@Soryu

Let the Chinese crying and dreaming. First and foremost Japan and Vietnam must deepen their defence ties and cooperations to stop China´s aggressive hegemony in the East and South China Sea.

Japan–Vietnam Defense Ministerial Meeting
Well, That crap zxmint was right on one thing: I play around with him... LOL... with his arrogant and idiot, no need to serious with him.

Of course I said everything in proper thought, not twist anything like him to mix something like political and morality... to cover their coward face... :smitten:

We would advance in silence, good to see our Minister in Japan. :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
We really don't need you accept China, really. You overestimate yourself too much.

What if International court sentence Manila to be Chinese territory? Are you gonna accept it? So likewise.

That's stupid for one we been in manila since ever! your mind is twisted that just wrong one manila is a capital with no other countries around it two west Philippine Sea is a body of water too be for a already big country to have other is we are archipelago country nation of islands so by that we have rights in the area while china is land mass its impossible to claim a whole sea is yours. Historical title is not enough you people just harass people in the area and you guys have no jurisdiction over the waters what you people are doing is piracy and harassment because the area is rich in resources that why your trying this games with the countries around the area you just all the resources and destroy all the endemic species and anyone nice try child. Go tell mom how the mean filipino curve stomp you in the internet! :omghaha:

We really don't need you accept China, really. You overestimate yourself too much.

What if International court sentence Manila to be Chinese territory? Are you gonna accept it? So likewise.

That's stupid for one we been in manila since ever! your mind is twisted that just wrong one manila is a capital with no other countries around it two west Philippine Sea is a body of water too be for a already big country to have other is we are archipelago country nation of islands so by that we have rights in the area while china is land mass its impossible to claim a whole sea is yours. Historical title is not enough you people just harass people in the area and you guys have no jurisdiction over the waters what you people are doing is piracy and harassment because the area is rich in resources that why your trying this games with the countries around the area you just all the resources and destroy all the endemic species and anyone nice try child. Go tell mom how the mean filipino curve stomp you in the internet! :omghaha:

There is no country in the world like yours which sends hundreds of terrorists to invade another country first and then prosecute the country being invaded in an "international court". Your government is really a joke in our people's eyes. Aquino III even claim to be a Chinese offspring, hahahaha~~~But he is bullshiting, cuz we don't have such stupid offspring! BTW, you can occupy the whole world through internet, come on!

You point out one critical thing: the interference of US is the source of instability of Asia. But US would not allow Japan to do so if it is harmful for US hegemony. And Japanese can get no response from ASEAN countries other than Philippines and Vietnam. China is far more important to ASEAN economies.

Yes, USA is the source of instability. USA came to this spot by defeating Japan and occupying South Korea and keeping them under its control, while keeping the bases there using North Korean rogue regime as an excuse. Since early 1970's USA allied with China to defeat Soviet Union. What I am proposing is that China should allow Japan a little head room to become powerful again.

You cannot have a USA free East Asia, unless we have a powerful Japan and South Korea (unified through a peaceful engagement "Sunshine policy" pioneered by Kim Dae Jung). It may sound risky for China, but a powerful Japan and South Korea in a ASEAN+2 alliance I believe is the most logical way to remove USA presence from East Asia, if you look at all the options available in next 20-30 years time frame. Removal of USA and ASEAN+2 alliance switching their allegiance from NATO to SCO will happen simultaneously, according to my prediction in about 20-30 years. Any move to counter this eventuality will be a waste of time and resources for any nation, including China.

Essentially what I am saying is that Japan and South Korea will be your allies eventually, so China should work with them instead of working against their efforts to make themselves independent of USA control and influence. This Japanese move is a welcome first step in this whole process.

There is no country in the world like yours which sends hundreds of terrorists to invade another country first and then prosecute the country being invaded in an "international court". Your government is really a joke in our people's eyes. Aquino III even claim to be a Chinese offspring, hahahaha~~~But he is bullshiting, cuz we don't have such stupid offspring! BTW, you can occupy the whole world through internet, come on!

Sir unlike your drones we have free minds one my government did not send them they did that on their own and the President full name it President Aquino your usage of his last name and without is ranks shows your lack of respect and your lack of civilization and breeding two this open forum i can say what i have to say and that's how the world works if you drones don't what it too bad for you then because china sign the agreement and under international law your obligated to if not then china is a rouge country and just because your big country it does not mean your right it just mean you people lack common sense and all you people are going here just proves my points against you and your kind and every nation you harassing so far is sick and tried of your childish tantrum rants and your post just proves it and thanks to your government brainwashing to hide problems back home and a culture of god complex this the end result care to rant more again your cast so this reply is just a rant nothing more you people have no evidence on everything you said here just more accusations and harassment nothing more.

Poor Viet boy really thinks they defeat Americans by themselves...Sounds like North Koreans....Actually your words are quite modest compared to the fact. The Pacific fleet with 6 CV battle groups alone is much stronger than the whole Russian Navy+ PLA Navy indeed. That's why China never asks for the ability to challenge US hegemony in Asia-Pacific Area. We can see and never deny this huge gap.

And what the hell is Russia-VN alliance?

Russian-VN relation does not exist in tactical level. only exist in Commercial Level.
The distance (The physical distance not referring to anything) is too far and have too many country in between. It's going to take time to mobilise anything in case Vietnam in trouble. Vietnam should not depend on russia to jump to their defence. Nor they should count Russia as their politic chips of bargining power. Russia is a business man, they are there to please everybody.

However, vietnam need Russia for their economic development. This would probably be the true relationship lies.

So you used to be a member of US Army I guess? The experience of viewing ppl get killed or even kill ppl by yourself must be a huge shock and could be unforgettable in a life time. You know that most people here are teens and have no sense about wars. We Chinese often say that the people who clamor wars are most likely to flee when a war really comes.

Only fools would want war. This much i can tell you.

Yes, USA is the source of instability. USA came to this spot by defeating Japan and occupying South Korea and keeping them under its control, while keeping the bases there using North Korean rogue regime as an excuse. Since early 1970's USA allied with China to defeat Soviet Union. What I am proposing is that China should allow Japan a little head room to become powerful again.

You cannot have a USA free East Asia, unless we have a powerful Japan and South Korea (unified through a peaceful engagement "Sunshine policy" pioneered by Kim Dae Jung). It may sound risky for China, but a powerful Japan and South Korea in a ASEAN+2 alliance I believe is the most logical way to remove USA presence from East Asia, if you look at all the options available in next 20-30 years time frame. Removal of USA and ASEAN+2 alliance switching their allegiance from NATO to SCO will happen simultaneously, according to my prediction in about 20-30 years. Any move to counter this eventuality will be a waste of time and resources for any nation, including China.

Essentially what I am saying is that Japan and South Korea will be your allies eventually, so China should work with them instead of working against their efforts to make themselves independent of USA control and influence. This Japanese move is a welcome first step in this whole process.

The things is, if China yank japan out of US hand. (it would be EXTREMELY HARD to do) Japan will simply took US places instead of going friendly with China. Nor would China go buddy-buddy with Japanese at the first flight anyway.

The South Korean and Japan are never going to merge. Did once before, it does not ended well. The only glue that hold both together are US.

In your case, you kick US out of Asia. but instead you have 2 country to stand out and take it place. You'd rather go back to dealing with good old USA because you don't really know what South Korea and Japan are capable of. China would see a strong Japan plus a Strong Korea is more than a threat in Asia than they see US as a threat in Asia, simply because US is in North America, 5000 miles away where Japan and South Korea are doorstep away form China. Chinese polituro have to be crazy to want to see a country closer to him get stronger......

Sir unlike your drones we have free minds one my government did not send them they did that on their own and the President full name it President Aquino your usage of his last name and without is ranks shows your lack of respect and your lack of civilization and breeding two this open forum i can say what i have to say and that's how the world works if you drones don't what it too bad for you then because china sign the agreement and under international law your obligated to if not then china is a rouge country and just because your big country it does not mean your right it just mean you people lack common sense and all you people are going here just proves my points against you and your kind and every nation you harassing so far is sick and tried of your childish tantrum rants and your post just proves it and thanks to your government brainwashing to hide problems back home and a culture of god complex this the end result care to rant more again your cast so this reply is just a rant nothing more you people have no evidence on everything you said here just more accusations and harassment nothing more.

relax dude....

I just want to ask, is it disrespectful to call (not officially address ) Philippine President by his last name.

In America or Australia, we refer to our leader by surname and first name specifically. Like just Obama or just Julia. So if i say Aquino alone is consider disrespectful in Phillipine??

Great, you call us drones and then tell me how to show respect. Most time people here even don't add a "president" before Mao, who is the establisher of PRC and few Chinese feel like it means disrespect. I really have no interests to read your stereotyped words and I believe every adults here can understand what international law is like. Ask the American guy 'jungrary' here, do they Americans follow all international laws? No, they just obey laws that is beneficial to them. So don't be so childish or hypocritical here. Become a great power first,then tell us how this world works.

In my views, if US keeps diminishing it will almost for sure to arm Japan again in next several decades to make it stronger at least in military area to cope with China. And China can never stop that. What we could do is just to develop ourselves to handle this challenge and threat. But I don't think it would be the rise of Japan or South Korea that makes US quit Asia, but opposite. US will not allow Japan and Korea strengthen their force too much until it is about to quit this area itself.

Japan isn't allowed to have a military. Although there's nothing stopping them from producing weapons such as destroyers and such but they can't put any of it to use outside of their defense forces so it becomes tricky for them to use them as deterrents.

An alliance with other countries that can put the technologies to use makes sense. As it is now, simply saying you're against China and don't have any interest in encroaching in other country's established territories is really all that's needed to form an alliance in South East Asia.

Russian-VN relation does not exist in tactical level. only exist in Commercial Level.
The distance (The physical distance not referring to anything) is too far and have too many country in between. It's going to take time to mobilise anything in case Vietnam in trouble. Vietnam should not depend on russia to jump to their defence. Nor they should count Russia as their politic chips of bargining power. Russia is a business man, they are there to please everybody.

However, vietnam need Russia for their economic development. This would probably be the true relationship lies.
?
Bold part: why not ?? VN have strong community in Ukraine and in Russia, it will help VN to improve VN-Russia relationship. beside that: Russia also want a military base in Cam Ranh-VN. So, our relationship can reach to tactical level like before 1990.

Just bcz we don't want both US-China too worry abt our relationship like before 1990 so, you both will collide to attack VN again, that's why, we try in hide our special relationship in secret, that's all.

Bold part: why not ?? VN have strong community in Ukraine and in Russia, it will help VN to improve VN-Russia relationship. beside that: Russia also want a military base in Cam Ranh-VN. So, our relationship can reach to tactical level like before 1990.

Just bcz we don't want both US-China too worry abt our relationship like before 1990 so, you both will collide to attack VN again, that's why, we try in hide our special relationship in secret, that's all.
be realistic, don't hope to toy big countries,just like the past centory, war only happened in the land of small country and left ruins on the ground, but hadn't any affect on big ones.

be realistic, don't hope to toy big countries,just like the past centory, war only happened in the land of small country and left ruins on the ground, but hadn't any affect on big ones.
before 1990, we have to sent our army to fight against Cambodia having US-China support. SO we couldn't fight effectively against ur PLA in our border.

Things changed now. War with Pol Pot ended, Russia promisses to build a strong navy for VN, we have all kind of anti-ship missile. We're scared of No one now.

Of course, we won't make the same mistake like before 1990 when we let US-China colluded to attack VN. Hence we pick the weaker one(China) as our enemy and make friend wt the stronger one (U.S) :meeting:

Back
Top Bottom