What's new

Japan poised to win India's bullet train deal: Nikke

Thank you! but no "Thank you". Do you know Production of Rice in Mumbai has Gone up ???? (courtesy CHINA)

grass-jpg.278075

:rofl:

Indians are inferior beings. Such projects are not meant for inferior people like Indians. Indians should be happy with their slow shitty railways that they have.

@waz why do you people leave some nuts like him to spread hatred?? plz take some appropriate action

By the way, which model is Japan donating to beggar India? Is it the 0 series? I think inferior Indians should be happy with that.

Beggar ??? Bro you are such a comedian...everybody knows who is having a begging bowel and where all they go for begging for funds...Let's not derail this thread....

actually it is.
as i said business travellers who commute frequently need an alternate to airlines.
so on relatively short distances if time of travel on end to end basis is same for air and railways travel with fare being attractive, HST becomes attractive option.
However the idea is to have all year round high occupancy to have a steady stream of revenue going.

Somehow I thought by “rail travel density” you meant folks catching trains to work on a daily basis.

Thank you! but no "Thank you". Do you know Production of Rice in Mumbai has Gone up ???? (courtesy CHINA)

grass-jpg.278075

I guess that's AC malfunction,small incidents like that happen to everyone... but you r welcome :enjoy:

Somehow I thought by “rail travel density” you meant folks catching trains to work on a daily basis.

I guess that's AC malfunction,small incidents like that happen to everyone... but you r welcome :enjoy:

I guess that's AC malfunction,small incidents like that happen to everyone... but you r welcome :enjoy:[/QUOTE]
@Super Commando Dhruva

It would be elevated Track

Where did you find such unique piece of information on High speed trains for India?

By elevated you mean like the following infrastructure:

View attachment 278076

18788231894_9ab3d4785e_o.jpg

No sir, I mean this. Do you know how much 1 Lakh crore ?

That's not AC Malfunction, that's leaking Train, Imported from china, please make sure next time you make them Leak Proof, when you export them to Pakistan.
download.jpg

i think right word would be frequent business travellers.

@Super Commando Dhruva

You said the following:

I asked the following:
Where did you find such unique piece of information on High speed trains for India?

And you did not reply my specific question.

Its a common sence
@Super Commando Dhruva

You said the following:

I asked the following:

And you did not reply my specific question.

Its a common sense, project like this can not be on Ground, railway crossings, cattles , road traffic is huge issue in India should not a reason for train to get late and that too in such a high speed. I don,t have google to answer your question. Its a simple logic. + making easy target for evil forces to attack but why are you getting stressing yourself on this ?

Out of curiosity, why is Japan providing a *loan* to build the railway? Does India still need loans?

Its a common sence

Its a common sense, project like this can not be on Ground, railway crossings, cattles , road traffic is huge issue in India should not a reason for train to get late and that too in such a high speed. I don,t have google to answer your question. Its a simple logic. + making easy target for evil forces to attack but why are you getting stressing yourself on this ?
Out of curiosity, why is Japan providing a *loan* to build the railway? Does India still need loans?
Bhai paise ped par too nahin lagte ??? Lagten hain kaya, do you 50 % of Delhi metro project has come from Japan. Bullet Train is a Huge Investment, its not a something that every one cab Afford. you don not have Metro train because you not not have money for it.

Back
Top Bottom