What's new

Japan openly supported Indian on Doklam stand off

So what is big deal about that, they even go to US, only irrelevant India is jumping of joy on some insignificant thing, we're not. And tell your government to do that if they dare, coward can only talk on our back but dare not to talk at our face :cool:

Lol we're not yet doing it doesn't mean we can't, India is so scare of China as counter weight so the coward object China to be part of SAARC despite of overwhelming South Asia nations vote in our favor.

If that is the logic then China is scared of India as the coward is objecting India to be part of NSG.

India will accept China in SAARC only after China takes sovereign control over Gwadar or Hambantota. I am sure you would not like to delay your admission in SAARC.

If that is the logic then China is scared of India as the coward is objecting India to be part of NSG.

India will accept China in SAARC only after China takes sovereign control over Gwadar or Hambantota. I am sure you would not like to delay your admission in SAARC.

Sign the none proliferation close than you can get in NSG any time, you guys are the one that is so scare,not us.
We don't need your permission to get into SAARC, we can very well form our own SAARC without India and you can't do anything to us.

let Taiwan be a separate country, we dont wan this one china policy. Then come and talk here.

sour graps. Who will join you on this new organization? And is it because you are not part of SAARC?

all the countries stand united with us. You are alone with your chicken ( you know what i mean)

You are only talking from last two months, your tone changed from "Lets go to war" to all this....blabbering anything now a days

talks a pakistani, whose country is plundered by Americans and not looted by so called deeper than sea and sweeter than honey friendship.

friendship is only on paper. and they talk about our friendship with Bhutan

he is, now wait for his idiotic remarks on your good observation.

He will be like this soon -->:taz::taz::taz:

come on @SingaporeGuy and bring along your idiot @faithfulguy
My country is not plundered by the Americans.

Atleast Pakistan has real allies like China unlike India who has enemies all around her! ;)

My country is not plundered by the Americans.

Atleast Pakistan has real allies like China unlike India who has enemies all around her! ;)

you call real ally, why no pakistani government statement openly supported china on its stand on Doklam? you saw Japan supporting us, that is called real ally. Others are like what i said in my opes earlier.

Sign the none proliferation close than you can get in NSG any time, you guys are the one that is so scare,not us.
We don't need your permission to get into SAARC, we can very well form our own SAARC without India and you can't do anything to us.
Who is stopping you from doing it. Dont cry for SAARC membership, go ahead and form your own SAARC.
Best Wishes from India.

you talk a lot of rubbish like --> :taz::taz::taz:

you call real ally, why no pakistani government statement openly supported china on its stand on Doklam? you saw Japan supporting us, that is called real ally. Others are like what i said in my opes earlier.
lol Pakistan does not have to bark openly to support China.

Pakistan already has military agreements with China.
Now thats what you call a real friend.

Go find some allies in the meantime. LOL. :lol:

Who is stopping you from doing it. Dont cry for SAARC membership, go ahead and form your own SAARC.
Best Wishes from India.
No offesne, but SAARC is garbage.

With Pakistan and India fighting each other, SAARC is useless.

Better for Pakistan to go with China.

Best Wishes from India.

And that's what I propose to Pakistani members here to form SAARC without India, we can offer more that India can afford to offer, and OBOR will fit nicely with all members of SAARC excluding India. only you guys are so itchy and feel the need to reply to my proposal...LMAO

Their friendship is described as higher than, deeper than, sweeter than etc etc... that can't be subjugated to petty politics like coming to rescue in 1971 or taking an official stand on Doklam.

And that's what I propose to Pakistani members here to form SAARC without India, we can offer more that India can afford to offer, and OBOR will fit nicely with all members of SAARC excluding India. only you guys are so itchy and feel the need to reply to my proposal...LMAO
I agree with our Chinese member here. SAARC is useless garbage.

Pakistan should form an economic union with China. Much more useful and fruitful than SAARC.

Agree and we can form our own ASEAN.....Time for India to get out of SAARC and Create one without Pakistan as it is stalls any major developments......SAARC should realize this by now...

Back
Top Bottom