What's new

Japan openly supported Indian on Doklam stand off

First i thought you just hated modi but was a indian.But now think you cant be indian no person could want his own servicemen to be killed just because the people voted for someone you dont like

I want Modi to retreat to stop pending bloodshed.
Blame Modi who took such illegal step thereby jeopardizing Indian people's lives.

I do not cherish war.

You will see whats gonna happen if Modi does not retreat and the ensuing war with China.
Every other nation would render lip service to India, while China would be busy pounding India with a blistering attack and later send a invoice for ammo spent on India.

Many Indian soldiers would die without a struggle.
Thanks to dishonest & obdurate Modi.
Fact is if you counting on USA it has very very bad history of luring countries in war and when they wanted US help USA ran away

Iraq
Pakistan
Are Prime examples
If u are counting Japan tell me which important role Japan played after we 2 in internationaly politics i have to say none

So better learn from history

Fact is if you counting on USA it has very very bad history of luring countries in war and when they wanted US help USA ran away

Iraq
Pakistan
Are Prime examples
If u are counting Japan tell me which important role Japan played after we 2 in internationaly politics i have to say none

So better learn from history
Indeed ever since Japan lost it's empire in WW2, Japan has not played any international role.

Pakistan is not a slave of China. lol. To that Indian member.

Pakistan and Chinese relationship is based on mutual respect.

Japanese and American relationship is one sided with USA benefiting mostly.

My point is India didn't drop any nuclear bomb on us but Japan,I mean how can they forget it and now America dominates Japan like a slave hahaha.

Dude, I agree but China is acting like Nazi Germany. They carefully made everyone enemy.

Yeah, Iran, Afghanistan and India, all three neighbours are shelling you just after Bush/Obama completed their Predator drama.
I different in this regards,Nazis were evil but at the same time they all are men,they where actually a war machine. But though Chinese are evil like Nazis,they were sissies,they are just a warning machine.

lol, Japan is not a major player in international politics.

And Japan has a non-war policy. They would never come to India's aid in a war.
lol, why do you think China will go war with India.

If China starts a war, it will start the domino effect. Which makes it clear, china negotiate with guns and tanks. So, all the countries that has dispute with China, will go united to end the Chinese hegemony.

Without Asia, China is nothing. China knows it, that's why they are throwing stones and spewing BS through Global Times.

Even the words China use was, she is building a road in China, which negates all the treaties with Bhutan for holding talks over border disputes.

China :enjoy: the neo nazi's. Have little to no regard for agreements.

You will see whats gonna happen if Modi does not retreat and the ensuing war with China.
Every other nation would render lip service to India, while China would be busy pounding India with a blistering attack and later send a invoice for ammo spent on India.

Many Indian soldiers would die without a struggle.
Thanks to dishonest & obdurate Modi.
Thank you for your secular thoughts.

I want Modi to retreat to stop pending bloodshed.
Blame Modi who took such illegal step thereby jeopardizing Indian people's lives.

I do not cherish war.

yeah, India should be concerned about what a Pakistani wants modi to do :lol:

lol, why do you think China will go war with India.

If China starts a war, it will start the domino effect. Which makes it clear, china negotiate with guns and tanks. So, all the countries that has dispute with China, will go united to end the Chinese hegemony.

Without Asia, China is nothing. China knows it, that's why they are throwing stones and spewing BS through Global Times.

Even the words China use was, she is building a road in China, which negates all the treaties with Bhutan for holding talks over border disputes.

China :enjoy: the neo nazi's. Have little to no regard for agreements.
Because China has territorial disputes with India. ;)

Doklam stand-off: Japan backs India, says no one should try to change status quo by force

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...-status-quo-by-force/articleshow/60111396.cms

China is already isolated and getting more and more isolated. :D
Making a pointed reference to China's stance on Doklam, the Japanese ambassador said, "What's important in disputed areas is that all parties involved do not resort to unilateral attempts to change the status quo by force, and resolve the dispute in a peaceful manner."

Where in that statement that shows Japan support India ?
India has changed the status quo by force when their soldiers intruded onto Chinese territory, so Japan is indirectly calling on the Indians to resolve the dispute in a peaceful manner.
Nothing wrong with that.
Of course China would not like it that Japan is such a busybody.
India is really showing its nervousness, going around the world trying to garner support.
India must be really disappointed that Japan issued such a vague statement and not a clear statement of support.
Same like what Bhutan did, just a demarche to China with not even a mention of India, not to say asking for help.
Nevertheless it did not stop Champion of Propaganda India from spinning it as support for India.
Supa Powa India, Propaganda Champion.

Back
Top Bottom