What's new

Japan openly supported Indian on Doklam stand off

Who cares Japan is not a major player in internationaly politics let them bark

You will see whats gonna happen if Modi does not retreat and the ensuing war with China.
Every other nation would render lip service to India, while China would be busy pounding India with a blistering attack and later send a invoice for ammo spent on India.

Many Indian soldiers would die without a struggle.
Thanks to dishonest & obdurate Modi.

China already gave warning to Japan, in this regard :lol::lol::lol:

Did they throw any stones at them by any chance?

You will see whats gonna happen if Modi does not retreat and the ensuing war with China.
Every other nation would render lip service to India, while China would be busy pounding India with a blistering attack and later send a invoice for ammo spent on India.

Yo Xioa, chan or whatever your name is, please change your flags man - its ludicrously silly

Japan is the same country who supports America even after heroshima hahaha.they are like slaves.

That's because your world revolves around China.

it was first USA. Then it was the Gulf Arabs. Now it is China. I hope they can find someone tomorrow.

Japan is the same country who supports America even after heroshima hahaha.they are like slaves.

Look who is talking about slavery ?

STFU

it was first USA. Then it was the Gulf Arabs. Now it is China. I hope they can find someone tomorrow.
I'm all up for it.

It's their money their country.

They should play to whoever is investing in their country. That's what every country does.

Be glad we are in India. We have independent policy in every aspect.

I'm all up for it.

It's their money their country.

They should play to whoever is investing in their country. That's what every country does.

Be glad we are in India. We have independent policy in every aspect.

it is their country their rules. something tells me this will end badly when they cannot find a sugar daddy

Germany was the "evil of all" in Axis countries. Look at them, they are in European Union and one of the largest patner of US. CIA has an operating station in Germany. :rolleyes:

Germany was the "evil of all" in Axis countries. Look at them, they are in European Union and one of the largest patner of US. CIA has an operating station in Germany. :rolleyes:

But Japan is a different case.they and Americans were bitter enemies.look at them now f-35 hahaha

it is their country their rules. something tells me this will end badly when they cannot find a sugar daddy

Comeon. It's somewhat big country, with some resources.

There will always be someone interested, unless they don't go full mental like Iraq.

First cheerleader for China on the thread!!! You dedication towards China, win you this...

Length-50-5cm-10pcs-lot-Bow-artificial-flower-font-b-Cheerleader-b-font-flowers-home-font.jpg

We know you guys have gather em so much from Afghans, Soviets, Trump (remember poja on your filthy square for Trump) and any irrelevant person (like Christine Fair, Tarek Fateh) who can bark against Pakistan..

Comeon. It's somewhat big country, with some resources.

There will always be someone interested, unless they don't go full mental like Iraq.

you ignore the increasing population, decreasing water supply, abject state of the environment in Pakistan (they have 3% forest cover) at your own peril

Back
Top Bottom