What's new

Japan openly supported Indian on Doklam stand off

Pakistan is China all weather friend, we support mutually, it's so natural, only sour grape Indians are so envy to have such all weather relation, in 1970 India was dumped by US and ran to embrace Soviet and now Russia can't afford to support India as during Soviet area, now India is running to kiss US's boots, none of these are their allies, India is disposed once it serve no purpose.

For many years, India is so irrelevant in SAARC and bring no progress to South Asia, ASEAN economy is booming while SA is still lag behind, China can certain boost the economy of this region of course without India.
You are right to some extent. We aren't allies with America like Pakistan was. I really salute Pakistan for standing by its NATO ally when Americans entered Afghanistan. As Pakistan provided its land, ports and airports to support its allies and even bore the brunt of being bombed by them and dumped like a used napkin. I really doubt if India will provide this kind of support to any other nation or even expect such a thing from others. But if we make any written commitment then we will definitely stand by it like we are doing in Dokalam for our friend and "ally" Bhutan.

What will Afghanistan achieve without Pakistan? Afghanistan won't be a part of SAARC either. Afghanistan needs Pakistan.

You can blacken your face. Even if they do not accept the letter, point is SAARC is garbage.

you seriously lost this round :enjoy::enjoy::enjoy:

we all be waiting for your letter to pakistan new prime minister whoever that is, and pakistan getting out of SAARC and forming a new forum with chinis.

you see only our soldiers standing on the border, and you want to see support then open the newspaper are read what Japan said and how your leadership reacted to it, typical -->:taz::taz::taz: just like you -->:taz::taz::taz:

Sure I have no doubt that India is so envy to have Japan as all weather ally but no matter how you beg them, you just delude yourself, China is Japan premium trading partner...again try to dream yourself a friend to have such friendship like China-Pakistan, we're unique in this world beside US with Israel.

you seriously lost this round :enjoy::enjoy::enjoy:

we all be waiting for your letter to pakistan new prime minister whoever that is, and pakistan getting out of SAARC and forming a new forum with chinis.
And how did I lose this round praytell?

Pakistan already has a free trade agreement with the Chinese.

A wise decision indeed.

What will Afghanistan achieve without Pakistan? Afghanistan won't be a part of SAARC either. Afghanistan needs Pakistan.

You can blacken your face. Even if they do not accept the letter, point is SAARC is garbage.

Afghanistan will remain a part of it....we will continue to link up on a variety of issues. You think sharing a border with Pakistan makes it dependent? For what? Trade?

I want Pakistan to walk out of SAARC, because its worthless. Its no where near EU or the GCC.

Forming an economic union with China makes more sense.

Afghanistan will remain a part of it....we will continue to link up on a variety of issues. You think sharing a border with Pakistan makes it dependent? For what? Trade?
Afghanistan won't remain a part of SAARC because it is too dependent on Pakistan.

LOL Afghanistan is a landlocked country. What are you going to do? Airlift trade into Afghanistan.

Only an idiot would do that. Thats way too expensive. Go do that then. LOL. :lol:

I want Pakistan to walk out of SAARC, because its worthless. Its no where near EU or the GCC.

Afghanistan won't remain a part of SAARC because it is too dependent on Pakistan.

LOL Afghanistan is a landlocked country. What are you going to do? Airlift trade into Afghanistan.

Only an idiot would do that. Thats way too expensive. Go do that then. LOL. :lol:

Landlocked with who? Pakistan only?

Please I beg you guys to leave....SAARC would flourish with polices that all member would agree to....not object for BS reason...

you are writing this letter to your new PM, whoever that it dose't really matter

You are right to some extent. We aren't allies with America like Pakistan was. I really salute Pakistan for standing by its NATO ally when Americans entered Afghanistan. As Pakistan provided its land, ports and airports to support its allies and even bore the brunt of being bombed by them and dumped like a used napkin. I really doubt if India will provide this kind of support to any other nation or even expect such a thing from others. But if we make any written commitment then we will definitely stand by it like we are doing in Dokalam for our friend and "ally" Bhutan.

Logistics Exchange Memorandum of Agreement (LEMOA) ring a bell :rofl:, don't talk like India is so relevant and don't make me laugh with your commitment, if you guys are capable to stand firm over Donglang, you have no need to beg China to negotiate...you can't even stand for yourself but begging US and Japan for moral support but claim the contrary....LMAO

Please I beg you guys to leave....SAARC would flourish with polices that all member would agree to....not object for BS reason...

I have know doubt that you guys know how to beg :lol:

Dont give me that Iran crap, because Iran is an isolated country. Go ahead and work with a pariah state. ;) USA will sanction you. ;)

Logistics Exchange Memorandum of Agreement (LEMOA) ring a bell :rofl:, don't talk like India is so relevant and don't make me laugh with your commitment, if you guys are capable to stand firm over Donglang, you have no need to beg China to negotiate...you can't even stand for yourself but begging US and Japan for moral support but claim the contrary....LMAO

I have know doubt that you guys know how to beg :lol:

I guess you have no clue how your countrymen and women act and behave in Western countries....LOL....your women.....HAHAHA..I'll just leave it at that.....have a huge fetish for foreign co-k......

The reality is you and other Chinese members had no clue how to respond to Doklam for weeks....slowly you bots collected your senses, attended meetings, exchanged notes and came out in full force....typical bots....With Donald under the helm, anything is possible more than Obama....funny how your country tried to rush in after he won the elections to corner a coveted position......LOL...you ignorant lot are too naive...LEMOA and future agreements and weapons can always be changed to suit situation such as this especially with Republicans at the helm...oh little dum duck.

Dont give me that Iran crap, because Iran is an isolated country. Go ahead and work with a pariah state. ;) USA will sanction you. ;)

Anything can change with the blink of an eye..HAHA

Last edited:
So what is big deal about that, they even go to US, only irrelevant India is jumping of joy on some insignificant thing, we're not. And tell your government to do that if they dare, coward can only talk on our back but dare not to talk at our face :cool:

Lol we're not yet doing it doesn't mean we can't, India is so scare of China as counter weight so the coward object China to be part of SAARC despite of overwhelming South Asia nations vote in our favor.

why do you want to be part of SAARC ? You are not a South Asian country

For so many year, India was trying to access Afghanistan using SAARC channel but hopelessly empty handled, so the desperate India claim that using Iranian port is an affordable solution to access to Afghanistan, they all know it's a delusional option :lol:, When they see CPEC not only it block India's dream forever to Afghanistan but allow China can access to Arabian sea via Gwadar port at the same time, this sour grape go beyond their tolerance limit and they came to complain all day long on China and bad mouthing CPEC.

Pakistan is at the strategic cross road of over 3 billions people of Central Asia, China India and Middle east, once CPEC is complete, it will be a golden age in this region, China is very lucky to have such ally...India will for ever marginalized unless they beg Pakistan to settle Kashmir on Pakistan favor.

there is no relation between Logistics exchange and current stand off,

we are capable to stand up to you, every country 1st will start the negotiation and last option only war
china only always issuing warning to other country and you map only always evolving daily,
china can't even decline that there was no 24 round of talk about settling Doklam boarder issue which is Claimed by India and Bhutan

we are not begging it's their support against your war barking country, if you are capable of India then what are you waiting for, worlds Most afraid country barking every min against other country in fear

Back
Top Bottom