What's new

Japan is Building the Biggest Warships in Asia, Two 20,000-Ton Super Destroyers .

DF41

Reaction score
Country
China

:rofl:
happysnoopy-snoopy.gif

HAPPINESS !!!!

That meant Japan preparing for war with China and will war with China.

Thereby allowing China to exert full compensation for Nanjing Massacre and Unit 731

Raze Yasakuni Shrine to the ground and built either memorial to Comfort Women there or a public toilet with Japanese Emperor as the custodian of the toilet.

Free Okinawa and Ryuku Islands and Hokkaido from Japan.

laugh-emoji.gif

China cannot become world #1 without paying back Japan and NATO. These are prerequisites for world transitioning to China-led order away from US-led order.

BTW, US already atoned for NATO embassy bombing. The destruction of the Twin Towers 9/11 false flag event was the apology from the US to China (hey look we blew up own own billion dollar buildings)! BUT the world doesn't know that. So there still needs public display of revenge exacting for embassy bombing...

China cannot become world #1 without paying back Japan and NATO. These are prerequisites for world transitioning to China-led order away from US-led order.

BTW, US already atoned for NATO embassy bombing. The destruction of the Twin Towers 9/11 false flag event was the apology from the US to China (hey look we blew up own own billion dollar buildings)! BUT the world doesn't know that. So there still needs public display of revenge exacting for embassy bombing...
Wut no, the 9/11 bombing gives the american pretext to bomb and kill Afghanis and Iraqis, it's not atonement for crap.

The destruction of the Twin Towers 9/11 false flag event was the apology from the US to China (hey look we blew up own own billion dollar buildings)!
Dont make this kind nonsense talk again, its an insult to chinese and china.

happysnoopy-snoopy.gif

HAPPINESS !!!!

Thereby allowing China to exert full compensation for Nanjing Massacre and Unit 731

Raze Yasakuni Shrine to the ground and built either memorial to Comfort Women there or a public toilet with Japanese Emperor as the custodian of the toilet.

laugh-emoji.gif
two ships doesn't mean anything. don't think the current administration there will last too long. perhaps the next one will be more china friendly.

You know a lot of Japan's big warships back in ww2 didn't fair too well in battle. IJN Haruna, the sister of the IJN Kongo, was sunk in port before it could do anything, IJN Yamato was a joke. And so on.

Building big doesn't mean building better

You can always trust Japan making strategy suicide and behavior like a servant after a proper smack.

You can always trust Japan making strategy suicide and behavior like a servant after a proper smack.

Dont make this kind nonsense talk again, its an insult to chinese and china.
How it not make sense? I punch you, then punch myself to apologize... I bombed ur embassy then blew up my twin towers to apologize? How and why you think China and USA got along so well after the embassy bombing if USA never done something to appease CPC anger? Look at Xi Jinping admin, willing to "kiss" US butt for stage 1 deal under Trump. Both countries made up with each other years ago with destruction of Twin Towers. BUT still, China needs to do a theatrical "revenge stunt" for the uniformed audience of the world...

Wut no, the 9/11 bombing gives the american pretext to bomb and kill Afghanis and Iraqis, it's not atonement for crap.
My butt pretext... It was a staged false flag event with lots of documented proof how CIA strapped bombs to the support columns of the Twin Towers then detonated them one by one so the buildings collapsed floor by floor in a choreographed manner complete with flying RC airplane/drone into the building.

BUT think for a moment, what sane idiot decides to blow up a few billion dollar buildings just to start a war in Afghan/Iraq etc.? Why? It because USA needed China to play along with them, the cost of a few billions (and few fellow countrymen lives) the price and apology to China for bombing their embassy!

Last edited:
I think Japan plans to put a massive radar on these ships if they require such displacements.

I think Japan plans to put a massive radar on these ships if they require such displacements.
Ya it's ageis onshore system but on a boat. Too bad it still can't touch hypersonic glide missiles.

How it not make sense? I punch you, then punch myself to apologize... I bombed ur embassy then blew up my twin towers to apologize? How and why you think China and USA got along so well after the embassy bombing if USA never done something to appease CPC anger? Look at Xi Jinping admin, willing to "kiss" US butt for stage 1 deal under Trump. Both countries made up with each other years ago with destruction of Twin Towers. BUT still, China needs to do a theatrical "revenge stunt" for the uniformed audience of the world...

My butt pretext... It was a staged false flag event with lots of documented proof how CIA strapped bombs to the support columns of the Twin Towers then detonated them one by one so the buildings collapsed floor by floor in a choreographed manner complete with flying RC airplane/drone into the building.

BUT think for a moment, what sane idiot decides to blow up a few billion dollar buildings just to start a war in Afghan/Iraq etc.? Why? It because USA needed China to play along with them, the cost of a few billions (and few fellow countrymen lives) the price and apology to China for bombing their embassy!
You are like delusional indians, us didnt blew up their twin towers to appease china, al quaeda did it. No americans are foolish enough to do that.

Ya it's ageis onshore system but on a boat. Too bad it still can't touch hypersonic glide missiles.
Well I guess the crew can see their final minutes very clearly on radar screen.

happysnoopy-snoopy.gif

HAPPINESS !!!!

laugh-emoji.gif
South Korea will in turn build an even bigger one. I don't think China will join this dick-size competition. Those two can fight off themselves.

Back
Top Bottom