What's new

Japan, India ink rare-earth accord

Is that your best comeback? my god you're losing it

not a comeback rather an acknowledged fact and an international stigma you guys are know for . A come back would have been " I thought you guys had such high IQ that a simple read and research would suffice".

Anyway back on topic no point arguing with small children.

I would also support India in not venturing into this Rare Earth Mess,

This happened in the region about 3 decades ago, a joint Japanese Malaysia Rare Earth investment.

Toxic legacy in Malaysia rare-earths village - Channel NewsAsia
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/03/09/business/energy-environment/09rareside.html?_r=0

Rare Earth is a dirty business with little reward, unless you have a plan to exploit it to your advantage the fortunes reaped are paltry compared to the environmental damage

Naming and Shaming does work though luckily, unlike the Bhopal mess left by the US companies.

Anyway back on topic no point arguing with small children.

I would also support India in not venturing into this Rare Earth Mess,

This happened in the region about 3 decades ago, a joint Japanese Malaysia Rare Earth investment.

Toxic legacy in Malaysia rare-earths village - Channel NewsAsia
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/03/09/business/energy-environment/09rareside.html?_r=0

Rare Earth is a dirty business with little reward, unless you have a plan to exploit it to your advantage the fortunes reaped are paltry compared to the environmental damage

Naming and Shaming does work though luckily, unlike the Bhopal mess left by the US companies.

of course you would advise India not to enter a market you enjoy and blackmail the world with your 90% market share. Thank you for your " concern" trolling ....

of course you would advise India not to enter a market you enjoy and blackmail the world with your 90% market share. Thank you for your " concern" trolling ....

oh you're one of those people who thinks Singapore is a part of China....

So what benefits will Rare Earth bring to India please tell, what kind of revenue are we talking about? Since you to seem to know whats best for India?

Come to think of it you're hopeless, you can't even take it serious for once. Review the articles and actually come up with something solid to back you claim. I'll reply if you do come back with something concrete and not some hearsay Jay's 101 logic.

Please note people, logical articles vs Jay

oh you're one of those people who thinks Singapore is a part of China....

So what benefits will Rare Earth bring to India please tell, what kind of revenue are we talking about? Since you to seem to know whats best for India?

I'm one of those persons who knows a Chinese(99.99%) in any land , living off it's welfare- will still always be a disloyal citizen of that country and blindly advocate for china.

Benefits? what benefits do you enjoy as having 90% of the market share? If you have no benefits, you simply should relinquish that market share.

What is hilarious is the " concern" trolling you have for other countries, when you , as in this case Japan, see it/them shifting their imports to India/other countries. Suddenly you become the spokesperson for International environmental concerns and their people. I don't know whom you think you are pulling the wool over but the sheer audacity of trying it is, I guess, cute

Back
Top Bottom