What's new

Japan, Germany, France, Italy, USA, UK and Canada stand united against Russia

I think Russia needs to be a bit more aggressive towards Anatolians. There is a huge sectarian War potencial inside your country. I think we should put some fuel into your Opposition vs government clashes...oh wait...maybe we already did...

:-)
No you didn't, but if you did we would apply principle of tit for tat.

Russia is much more ethnically and religously diverse and Slavs hate each other. If we spread pan-Turkism you will only be left with Moscow and surroundings. Of course we can also help chechens to kick back Russia back to volga river but Chechens will be least of your concerns. Chechens already won war against you. If Caucasus front, Turkey, Georgia and Azerbaijan opens a front against you combined with help of Muslim minorities. You do the math. Russia won't make the mistakeof fueling secterianism near us.

BirJpSXIAAABI8R.jpg

Russian AirForce Su-27 fighter jets deployed at Babruysk in Belarus carrying live missiles

If you are so smart, why do you live in China? Why don´t use your opportunities abroad?

I am a little bit above average but below my peers
You aint see nothing in China!
india is rotting away
China very much alive and prosperous!

Last edited:
Lol.....we wouldn't let an abandoned airfield look that shabby. How well do those knock-offs work?

Why not check it out by taking it down instead of all the talks and sanction threats?

Why not check it out by taking it down instead of all the talks and sanction threats?
Why genius? Oh no....the Russians have bases in Crimea! They always have. They have gained not a damned thing....and driven all their neighbors into NATO arms. So sad for the cheerleaders. (ps....only 270 tanks? What happened to all the rest?)

BiZ8JJ8IAAAXnFI.jpg:large

Russian Tigr-M mobile electronic warfare vehicle roaming western Crimea today..

BiaMYL2IYAEfHWD.jpg:large

Russian Navy Su-33 fighter jet #85 seen carrying missiles on a training sortie at Yeysk Air Base. Fresh from overhaul....

Why genius? Oh no....the Russians have bases in Crimea! They always have. They have gained not a damned thing....and driven all their neighbors into NATO arms. So sad for Spotistan.

If they always have bases , whats the issue anyway?

Back
Top Bottom