What's new

Japan Economy Forum

so like this game? Did you know your american friends hating and bashing this game, they say you are pedophile if you are playing it? whats your opinion about Americans?

It just means they are too narrow-minded and love to make pre-mature judgement, I guess it has something to do with their culture or because Playboy magazine is not selling well. The Conservative ideas in America is too strong that anything that is not "American" is already evil or the devil's work. Ironically, while they accuse anyone as pedophile because one happens to play such games, there are adults from US who are caught watching videos of underage-stripping girls in the Internet.

As for my view about Americans, the only thing I like about them is their tech and weapons but their attitudes, well it can be summarize to being "spoiled" and "too naive" and are surely infatuated with double-standards and they will act as if they want to enforce their own standards, whether you like it or not.

Last edited:
China tried that in the past, and the result was the opium war.

Make sure you build a strong navy to enforce your rules this time.
I don't worry over our Navy, just worry over you like coward comparing with your ancestor, don't disappoint your gone ancestor and us,:coffee:

Navy?
Our vast and diverse missile force can annihilate any continent on this planet.

The last time any foreign military tried invading China under CPC rule, that foreign military was kicked out of North Korea in humiliating fashion. Take a guess who that foreign military was kiddo :azn:

China will do what it wants, when it wants, how it wants.
Don't like it?
Go cry to someone who gives a damn :coffee:

That would be best news for the domestic Chinese companies as they get market share to the massive Chinese market. Foreign companies are a burden to China.

The foreign companies that leave China, the better it is for China.
But the foreign companies are begging China to get access to the massive Chinese market.

Silence, Laowai, you're not even Zhongguoren.

:-)

time to move out of town then :big_boss:

I agree. The feasibility studies conducted years prior have proven themselves...quite accurate.

More than ten years investigation and based at facts, these parts companies confirmed monopoly (vertical and honrizontal).

A more serious regulation should be released to make market more efficient.

Good news to the market and customers.

Silence, Laowai, you're not even Zhongguoren.

:-)

We prefer the pro-China laowai over the anti-China Japanese at anytime.

Because in the past China only had spears and bows.

cash-register-emoticon.gif
ka ching, time to pay

Man, are you seriously comparing opium to auto parts? Or are you suggesting that the Qing court was trying to fine opium companies because they monopolized opium market by price fixing? Gee, get real. I am just amazed by some mindless comments here. You are just instigating here with stupid comments.

Man, are you seriously comparing opium to auto parts? Or are you suggesting that the Qing court was trying to fine opium companies because they monopolized opium market by price fixing? Gee, get real. I am just amazed by some mindless comments here. You are just instigating here with stupid comments.
No I am saying last time when china tried to enforce her rules on foreign business, it was a disaster.

No I am saying last time when china tried to enforce her rules on foreign business, it was a disaster.

Oh really ? Chinese communists nationalized all foreign business in 1949, and the west couldn't do anything about it.

Well, it is their country, and our business operations there should be sensible of the changing dynamic in China. As in any organizations that experience external change, one needs to adapt to the strategic shifts. Japan has over 4,300 businesses with offshore locations in China. It is thus important for the Japanese Keidanren [Japan Business Federation] to 1) understand the policy shifts in China, and to 2) adapt. To ensure the continued economic cooperation with minimal hiccups, pay the fine and enact new policies and procedures that takes into consideration these legal changes. Back to work.

[quo te="Beidou2020, post: 6079511, member: 151711"]Navy?
Our vast and diverse missile force can annihilate any continent on this planet.

The last time any foreign military tried invading China under CPC rule, that foreign military was kicked out of North Korea in humiliating fashion. Take a guess who that foreign military was kiddo :azn:

China will do what it wants, when it wants, how it wants.
Don't like it?
Go cry to someone who gives a damn :coffee:

That would be best news for the domestic Chinese companies as they get market share to the massive Chinese market. Foreign companies are a burden to China.

The foreign companies that leave China, the better it is for China.
But the foreign companies are begging China to get access to the massive Chinese market.[/quote]

Im afraid i have to agree with beidou last point. Leaving china now is too late. The market there is the largest in the world by far and keeps growing ( its not even yet half its potential). So NO Japan/western companies wont leave just because of some meaningless 200million dollars fine. Which by all means is even less than what the U.S has fined companies who breach the law there, it's usually in billions of dollars fines in U.S. (like the recent 10 billion dollar fine the U.S government levied on a french bank BNP paribas a month ago). In fact im surprised to learn China just introduced such laws just recently and its one of the first such fines (in the west we have had such laws/fines for decades and the amount imposed are huge, not a mere 200 million dollar. Lol

So my american and Japanese friends. Please lets be honest, this act might be legal/fair but it isn't really a big deal. Had it been in the U.S then believe me the american government would have imposed a fine in the billions of dollars. :D
S no, western and japanese companies wont leave China s huge market because if this little insignificant fine. They still make alot of money from their business operations there, so they wont vacate just yet. And even if they fo leave, then it will help local chinewe companies to dominate the market, which given chinas huge scale(will make the local company to be among the biggest in the world even if they are just china focus) which can even help these local companies start competing with ours globally after they have cornered their local market completel. So if anything i will advice our companies to remain there and stay put (which im sure they will :dance3:)
So lets be realistic. :cheers:

Indeed 200 mln is peanuts compared to American standards. China should take a leaf from the American book :D

By now it's pretty clear who needs who, Japanese manufacturers don't wanna leave and China didn't suffer from tearing Japanese factories to bits and pieces 2 years ago. Chinese factory workers out of jobs :lol:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom