What's new

Japan dropped atomic bomb on USA during WW2 LOL

But Jinnah used to eat pork
He used to eat pork which is prohibited by Islam, did not know urdu and never offered Namaz.[1]:lol::lol::lol::D

so you should eat this yummm......
So what? Even if he really ate pork or never offered namaz that was his personal thing and that,s not something we feel any shame about.Jinnah was a secular and modern muslim.And are you sure he did not know urdu?? Where did you get this jinnah urdu thing man ?? I guess in your gujrati school or in the speech of narendra modi :lol: Man please stick to the topic whenever you didnt find anything to answer you started trolling and you know you are not even good at trolling :lol:

So what? Even if he really ate pork or never offered namaz that was his personal thing and that,s not something we feel any shame about.Jinnah was a secular and modern muslim.And are you sure he did not know urdu?? Where did you get this jinnah urdu thing man ?? I guess in your gujrati school or in the speech of narendra modi :lol: Man please stick to the topic whenever you didnt find anything to answer you started trolling and you know you are not even good at trolling :lol:

HAHA look whose advising to stick to the topic :lol::lol::lol:

Secular is LADEENIAT,A Muslim cannot be secular :cheesy:

If printing mistakes are so huge Errors then Quran has various different 'printing' mistakes,so that makes quran irrelevant? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Here is the link show me the errors http://gujarat-education.gov.in/TextBook/textbook/index.htm

:D

Secular is LADEENIAT,A Muslim cannot be secular
Now see you have no idea of what you are talking about.LADEENIAT is atheism not secularism.A secular can be a muslim or christian but an atheist cannot be a muslim or christian .Got it you gujrati boy ? :lol:

Now see you have no idea of what you are talking about.LADEENIAT is atheism not secularism.A secular can be a muslim or christian but an atheist cannot be a muslim or christian .Got it you gujrati boy ? :lol:
Secular La Deeni, Deen Se Khali لا دینی٬ دین سے خالی
Secularism La Deniat لادینیت

Samjhe Mohajir ?:nana::yay::lock:

Back
Top Bottom