What's new

Japan dropped atomic bomb on USA during WW2 LOL

Ok i am going to eat my cow biryani and in the mean time you can enjoy your grass or vegetables :rofl:

But Jinnah used to eat pork
He used to eat pork which is prohibited by Islam, did not know urdu and never offered Namaz.[1]:lol::lol::lol::D

so you should eat this yummm......

Last edited:
He used to eat pork which is prohibited by Islam, did not know urdu and never offered Namaz.[1]:lol::lol::lol::D

Pork_Cuts.jpg
what do u want that we also degrade ur mandirs or ur hindu religion but sorry it aint going to happen coz we are not low life creature as u people are carry on with ur BS dumb ****

Stupid argument! Considering what you are saying by implications it means you should be gay since gandhi was gay ;)

Last edited:
@Puchtoon plz delete the offensive pictures . . . .:(

what do u want that we also degrade ur mandirs or ur hindu religion but sorry it aint going to happen coz we are not low life creature as u people are carry on with ur BS dumb ****

plz tell this to your secular Pakistani bhai . . . who started with the cheap shots. . :disagree:

And even after all this indians bark and propagate on pakistan about it,s school curriculum and text books.First they should look at themselves .Hypocrites......
Yes your curriculum is definitely redefining the history by saying "japan dropped bomb on hiroshima and in 1947 there was a country created called islamabad :lol: :lol: Is not this called a distorted history? A look at your rapes and starving population before calling someone a failed state .You indian even say same things to a country like china :lol: Man you people are jokers at best .
And finally @Moderators please ban this filthy and extremist goon of hindutva .Look at the language he is using here .He is definitely some troll and as a rational poster i cannot tolerate such cheapos.

Did i mention a word "hindu" even a single time in my previous post?? This shows how religion oriented you are.Have a profile pic of a terrorist and still defending himself ...This is called hypocrisy..
Ok i am going to eat my cow biryani and in the mean time you can enjoy your grass or vegetables :rofl:

even you know the Intention behind the Cow thing. . . Nothing wrong in eating it. . even i eat beef biryani and beef Steak sometimes . . . . but his intentions are definitely not good in this post. . . .:tup:

Stupid argument! Considering what you are saying by implications it means you should be gay since gandhi was gay ;)
gandhi didn't founded my nation :D

Sir I'am a hindu atheist[in western sense] :-)

Because hindu is not a religion,its a geographical word :-) Please read history outside of goverment schools:D
sorry i graduated from gujrat india i don knw anything about history all i know is that japan nuked america and indians defeated alien on mars

Amazing!! In a matter of minutes the thread has been reduced to a troll fest. RIP

Yes your curriculum is definitely redefining the history by saying "japan dropped bomb on hiroshima and in 1947 there was a country created called islamabad :lol: :lol: Is not this called a distorted history? A look at your rapes and starving population before calling someone a failed state .You indian even say same things to a country like china :lol: Man you people are jokers at best .
And finally @Moderators please ban this filthy and extremist goon of hindutva .Look at the language he is using here .He is definitely some troll and as a rational poster i cannot tolerate such cheapos.

Did i mention a word "hindu" even a single time in my previous post?? This shows how religion oriented you are.Have a profile pic of a terrorist and still defending himself ...This is called hypocrisy..

>> Who started this "barking" "barking" first? #You just redefined cheapness! :rofl:

>> Distorted history okk - This has been corrected in advance for the textbooks for the next session! Would you please explain why the hell you Pakistani Studies Texts remain intact since Zia's Period? :sick:

>> You felt the need to drag religion in this without even knowing to which one I really belong is enough for one to conclude that you are undoubtedly a "Sickular Pakistani" :rofl:

>> Spare me - This is what the world says not I >> :lol:

look who is talking abut failed state when in his own country there are 32 freedom movement happening ..

Nah its 65 actually 8-) Okk you have a problem with me saying that then take the views of some International FP research organizations>>>

2ypmebo.png

Source(s) & Reference(s):- Failed state - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Failed States Index - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Fund for Peace
Foreign Policy | the Global Magazine of News and Ideas

Would you like to explain this as well? :azn: I left no stone unturned to look up India on this list but was left empty handed - Can you please try it for me as well? :chilli:

65 actually :chilli:

But thats not the topic here :bunny:

So, stay on the topic 8-)

And one wonder why the voter turnout breaks all past records during every next election conducted in those so called "Insurgency Prone" States!
85% voter turnout in Manipur - Hindustan Times
Big Turnout, Amid Protests, in Kashmir Vote - TIME
Oh dear even Time magazine seems to be interested in it!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom