What's new

Japan dropped atomic bomb on USA during WW2 LOL

Hope modi terrorizes you guys ,nothing better than that
Fortunately we are not some helpless muslim miniority(women and children) of gujrat ,so no fear here.This is pakistan and if he shows any agression then i promise this extremist hindu will curse the day he was born.

State propaganda tum chalao aur hypocrite hum
bachon ko kale bengali aur chotte hindooooo ke bare me tum padho aur hypocrate hum
Now see your level of hate..

Sir thankyou will just wait for moobasheer lookman bhai's khaara sach to get latest number of insurgencies in my country :D

khara-sach-mubashir-luqman-26-Oct-2013.jpg
nice to see that u people do watch his show .... waisa aaps ki baat hai ur double agents give him all these news and stuff :cheers:

Fortunately we are not some helpless muslim miniority(women and children) of gujrat ,so no fear here.This is pakistan and if he shows any agression then i promise this extremist hindu will curse the day he was born.

I don't know about you but many were born on 16th december 1971 :-)
BgPfRIdCEAIFFGS.jpg

Now see your level of hate..

If facts are called hatred then pakistan doesnt exist :rofl:

nice to see that u people do watch his show .... waisa aaps ki baat hai ur double agents give him all these news and stuff :cheers:
Yes sir after watching comedy night with kapil,khaaara sach entertains in enormously :partay:

Thankyou for this great service :victory:

BgPfRIdCEAIFFGS.jpg

we got nukes this time buddy s becareful this time even ur 3 time bigger army will not b able to sustain that and R.I.P for the only hindu army in this world if u dare to attack us again

BgPfRIdCEAIFFGS.jpg

I know this 1971 is the only war you indians can brag about all the time.You cowards are well known for taking advantages in weak situations just like you are doing right now by sponsoring terrorism in pakistan and trying to establish yourselves in afghanistan.
Just read this and enjoy your akhand bharat dear :rofl:
Partition of India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Actually more Indians follow Zahid Hamid and Mubashar Luqman then Pakistanis ;) We need more people like them to keep internet hindus busy :lol:
unki rozi roti chal ri hai aisa shows dikha ka india me :omghaha:

we got nukes this time buddy s becareful this time even ur 3 time bigger army will not b able to sustain that and R.I.P for the only hindu army in this world if u dare to attack us again
Yes those old times are literally gone and they can see what,s coming their way ..after USA defeat in afghanistan IOK is our next target.China too is surrounding them from all sides and their indian media is crying every day "pak is aik aur napak sazish" bla bla :lol:

I know this 1971 is the only war you indians can brag about all the time.You cowards are well known for taking advantages in weak situations just like you are doing right now by sponsoring terrorism in pakistan and trying to establish yourselves in afghanistan.
Just read this and enjoy your akhand bharat dear :rofl:
Partition of India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Thank you sir ,But every time i listen to partition and whining ,pakistani independence day comes in mind .:yahoo:

mind watching tv shows on that day ?:haha:

please please please keep you nukes in salwar ,they terrorized us in kargil :cheesy:

war1999kargil5.jpg
no not again same old BS by indians that they wn the kargil war with having more casualties good bro there is no need to argue with a guy who is brainwashed by indian bollywood media peace yea u won all the wars u even defeated aliens on mars salute to u people

no not again same old BS by indians that they wn the kargil war with sustaining more casualties good bro there is no need to argue with a guy who is brainwashed by indian bollywood media peace yea u won all the wars u even defeated aliens on mars salute to u people

Sherrdil janbaaz commando musharaff won it ,Tiger hill is in pakistan (bhai i know that don't worry) :partay::lol::lol::lol:

Thank you sir ,But every time i listen to partition and whining ,pakistani independence day comes in mind .:yahoo:

mind watching tv shows on that day ?:haha:
c

Ok i am going to eat my cow biryani and in the mean time you can enjoy your grass or vegetables :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom