What's new

Japan dropped atomic bomb on USA during WW2 LOL

Secularpakistani

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
331.jpg

Source:
The News Tribe | Breaking News, Latest Pakistan News, Fashion, Business, Sports, Technology

And even after all this indians bark and propagate on pakistan about it,s school curriculum and text books.First they should look at themselves .Hypocrites......

And even after all this indians bark and propagate on pakistan about it,s school curriculum and text books.First they should look at themselves .Hypocrites......

Hey Sickular Pakistani - don't bark like that when you don't even know the difference between an error and a deliberate attempt to target someone! What is being taught in your curriculum has been right there intact without any change from Zia ul Haq's period! The same spreading of religious intolerance - The same distortion of History - The same fucking facts and figures - No wonder its a damn ingredient for a typical failed state! You don't even recognize it as an error or a simple misprint let alone deliberate distortion of facts and figures. Believe me if you wanna debate over that then you are deep hell - you know that -I know that - our fellow countrymen know that! Wanna hear?

Now Inaccuracies are equal to state sponsored propaganda :lol::lol::lol:

I bet you pakistanis have no match in finding nuisance things and showing them as counter to your disasters :enjoy:

IF there is book challenged in india via law ,look how hindu extremists are doing to free speech but they criticize when we did,O you hindooz are hypocrite
IF there is factual error in a book,look how hindooo indians doing propaganda but they criticize when we did,O you hindooooz are hypocrite
IF there is riot,look how hindooo indians annihilating muslim but they critisize when we ended our minorities ,O you hindooooz are hypocrite

SHAME ON YOU Lakh di lanat on this BS :mad:

Hey Sickular Pakistani - don't bark like that when you don't even know the difference between an error and a deliberate attempt to target someone! What is being taught in your curriculum has been right there intact without any change from Zia ul Haq's period! The same spreading of religious intolerance - The same distortion of History - The same fucking facts and figures - No wonder its a damn ingredient for a typical failed state! You don't even recognize it as an error or a simple misprint let alone deliberate distortion of facts and figures. Believe me if you wanna debate over that then you are deep hell - you know that -I know that - our fellow countrymen know that! Wanna hear?
Yes your curriculum is definitely redefining the history by saying "japan dropped bomb on hiroshima and in 1947 there was a country created called islamabad :lol: :lol: Is not this called a distorted history? A look at your rapes and starving population before calling someone a failed state .You indian even say same things to a country like china :lol: Man you people are jokers at best .
And finally @Moderators please ban this filthy and extremist goon of hindutva .Look at the language he is using here .He is definitely some troll and as a rational poster i cannot tolerate such cheapos.

Now Inaccuracies are equal to state sponsored propaganda :lol::lol::lol:

I bet you pakistanis have no match in finding nuisance things and showing them as counter to your disasters :enjoy:

IF there is book challenged in india via law ,look how hindu extremists are doing to free speech but they criticize when we did,O you hindooz are hypocrite
IF there is factual error in a book,look how hindooo indians doing propaganda but they criticize when we did,O you hindooooz are hypocrite
IF there is riot,look how hindooo indians annihilating muslim but they critisize when we ended our minorities ,O you hindooooz are hypocrite

SHAME ON YOU Lakh di lanat on this BS :mad:
Did i mention a word "hindu" even a single time in my previous post?? This shows how religion oriented you are.Have a profile pic of a terrorist and still defending himself ...This is called hypocrisy..

Yes your curriculum is definitely redefining the history by saying "japan dropped bomb on hiroshima and in 1947 there was a country created called islamabad :lol: :lol: Is not this called a distorted history? A look at your rapes and starving population before calling someone a failed state .You indian even say same things to a country like china :lol: Man you people are jokers at best .
And finally @Moderators please ban this filthy and extremist goon of hindutva .Look at the language he is using here .He is definitely some troll and as a rational poster i cannot tolerate such cheapos.

Did i mention a word "hindu" even a single time in my previous post?? This shows how religion oriented you are.Have a profile pic of a terrorist and still defending himself ...This is called hypocrisy..

Aww. . . little sicky purring ???

this is the second thread i'm pointing you out in . . . . . Stop with this Double standard attitude bro . . . you used fowl language first. . . and then you expect others to respect u ? :-)

ON Topic :-

news is posted before by an Indian poster. . . this is just a printing error. . . . will be sorted out soon ( i hope ;) )

India is Hindoo india ,this is not me but your own institutions say ,why anger against me ?:o:

Hope modi terrorizes you guys ,nothing better than that :smitten:

And now again Hypocrisy LOL ,:offpost:What type of secular you are ? Not answering questions of poor minority hindoos with due diligence ?:woot:

State propaganda tum chalao aur hypocrite hum
bachon ko kale bengali aur chotte hindooooo ke bare me tum padho aur hypocrate hum

Waah ji Waah :(

look who is talking abut failed state when in his own country there are 32 freedom movement happening ..

Last time 170 tha ,ISPR changed the number ?:woot:
no its ur indian media that is hiding the fact and changing the numbers and their is no cure for ur anti pakistan mind set ... for God sake u r no super power plz act like a 3rd world country my request to u people

Back
Top Bottom